Ch. 22: The Impossible Has Happened (With Mommy)

Months go by. Now it's 2006. You and Mommy are a married couple now and you couldn't be happier. But that's not all, something else has happened. The impossible as some would see it. But it happened. 

What is it you wonder? Well, Mommy wanted a baby and you both went by the sperm bank to get a sample. They got Mommy to a room and they injected the ahem... 'stuff' in her. If that didn't work, then they'd have to have YOU try since you're the full on human.

But to everyone's surprise... it worked. Now Mommy is pregnant. She's so happy. She almost cried when she found out and you hugged each other. You congratulated her. You called your parents, her mom, your friends, family, etc. and broke the news that Mommy is now carrying a child.

She's actually ready to have the child anytime, now. A couple of months ago, you guys went to the doctor to get an ultrasound done. Turns out, she's carrying a boy. So, your son will arrive any moment. A week. Two weeks. This week. Who knows?

Right now, Mommy is in your guys' room and laying back on the bed. Her stomach was bigger since she is on her third trimester. She says, "I'm so hungry." She looks over at the button on the wall. The intercom. She pushes the button in and says, "Maids! I need my food, asap!... Pretty please?" She lets go of the button. 

A maid responds and says, "On my way, madame. We'll have your food. Which kind, miss?" Mommy presses the button and says, "You know the one. The good pasta dish with pesto sauce. Please and thank you. Mommy doesn't want to rush you, but I am pregnant with my little guy and Mommy wants to feed him, especially." 

She lets go of the button and the maid says, "Yes, ma'am. We'll be right up." She presses the button and says, "Also. Would one of you come up here and fluff my pillow? Mommy appreciates it." The maid says, "Yes, ma'am. On my way right now." She pushes the button and says, "Thank you so much, Marissa."  

A few seconds later, she sees your guys' maid, Marissa walking in. She says, "You called ma'am? Your pillow need fluffing?" Mommy says, "Yes, Marissa dear. Mommy appreciates it very much." Marissa comes over and Mommy sits herself up a little bit. 

Marissa fluffs her pillow and she says, "There you so, miss." Mommy sits back and she sighs and smiles saying, "Much better. Thank you, Marissa. Much appreciated. You'll get a raise for a job well done." Marissa nods and says, "Anytime, ma'am. Thank you. I'll be back." She walks out. 

Another maid comes up and she's got a tray with a plate of food on it, garlic bread and a beverage. The dish is a pasta dish. It's got pesto sauce, mozzarella balls, tomatoes, basil, etc. Mommy grins and says, "Ooh, that look absolutely lovely. Thank you." The maid sets the tray next to Mommy and Mommy grabs the plate. She grabs her fork and she eats the pasta. 

She sighs and smiles saying, "Mmm. So delicious. I was craving this all day. Thank you." The maid says, "Anything else, miss?" Mommy says, "No, Whitney. That will be all, dear. Mommy will call for you when she's ready." Whitney nods and says, "Yes, miss. Enjoy your meal. You and the little one both." She walks out.

As Mommy eats she hears this, "Hey, mamacita." Mommy smiles and looks at you saying, "Hi, sweetie." You walk in and you say, "I see you were having your pregnancy craving as usual, huh?" She says, "Pasta's my weakness baby. Pregnant or not. I just crave it more than I did, before." 

You sit on the bed and you say, "Hey. Eat all you can. You and little man, both. Have you thought of a name for him, yet?" She says, "Yeah... I love the name Jordan." She continues eating her food.

You say, "That's a nice name." She says, "Jordan Oliver (L/N)." You say, "Nice. Well, when Jordan arrives, we'll spoil him. You know my mom will, too. Baby born to a rich family and this is her grandson arriving."