Ch. 10: Dinner with Your Parents

(For some reason, the game Dinner with an Owl popped in my head with just the chapter name. XD)

Moments later, you're getting a ride down the road. You're in a limousine with your parents. The driver is driving you guys to your old home. The U-Haul truck is in front of you and Mommy Long Legs is in the back as you all drive to your parents' house.

You say, "Huh. It's boring without music." Your mom looks to the front and yells, "Carter! Put music on for my daughter and make it snappy! Rock music is her favorite as you know!" He says, "Yes, ma'am!" 

You hear the radio being turned on and the song Fat Lip by Sum 41 plays. You grin and you say, "Oh, hey. I love this song." You sing along to it. Your mom smiles and says, "Much better. My little princess gets what she wants. No matter what age." 

You get to your parents' mansion. Your old home. The driver who is Carter parks right in front of the house. You all get out. Carter gets out. Leonard says, "Thank you, Carter." Your mom says, "And especially playing my darling (Y/N)'s music along the way. As long as she's satisfied, I'm a happy woman." Carter nods and says, "Very well, sir and madame. Miss. (Y/N). We welcome you back for a family dinner." You say, "Thanks, Carter." 

You see the U-Haul van drive up. You grin as it stops. The driver gets out and he walks to the back. He opens the back door by sliding it up. In there is Mommy just sitting there. He says, "Miss..." She says, "Mommy Long Legs is what I am. It's actually Molly." He says, "Miss. Molly. Come on out, dear. We're here." 

You run to the back of the U-Haul truck and you see Molly come out. You pull her close and she wraps her arms around you saying, "So worth the ride in the back of the truck." You say, "We're here, sweetie. Just stick with me, okay?" 

She says, "Okay." You pull away and you look at her saying, "Hey... Love you." She says, "I love you too. So much." You lean in and you give her a peck on the lips. You say, "Come on, babe." She says, "Okay." 

She follows you around the truck and you both meet up with your parents. Your mom says, "Good. Bring her in, (Y/N) dear. The bathroom down here has the perfect sized shower for her to clean up in. We've got the jets as well. And a spa." 

Mommy says, "Wow. A spa?" You say, "Yeah. The thing about me being the richest girl in Cleveland. My dad owns the costume company." Your mom says, "The entire upstairs belonged to (Y/N). Every room. The three bathrooms up there, including the one going into her room. We had a horse for her, too. Most expensive and majestic one." 

You say, "Oh, I remember Breezy. I miss that horse. She was so beautiful. I was nine when we got her. She died three years ago of heart failure. She was such a lovable horse. She was brown and white and had hair right near her hoofs. Her death was hard on me. I loved that horse." Mommy says, "Awe. I'm sorry." You say, "It's okay. She's at peace, now." 

Your mom says, "Breezy was a very good breed of horse, indeed

Your mom says, "Breezy was a very good breed of horse, indeed. And our daughter loved her so much. I was comforting her the entire day. Come on, Molly. Let's go inside." You all head for the doors and you get inside.

Molly looks around in amazement. She says, "Wow. I wish I grew up here during my human days. I was living in a suburban three bedroom house with my widowed mom, Shelley. My dad died when I was three." You say, "Awe. I'm sorry, Molly." 

She says, "Then again, I did too. At twenty. In a vat at Playtime Co. That's why I look like this." Your dad says, "Is that how it happened? My god. You were so young." Your mom says, "Let alone my darling daughter's age." 

Your mom yells, "Maids!" She claps twice and three of your maids come running in. One of them says, "You called, madame?" Your mom says, "Yes. See this young lady? The tall pink one?" They gasp as they see her. One of them says, "She's... not human. She's so tall, plastic and pink." 

Your mom says, "Do not insult the one my daughter loves. Understood?" They all say, "Yes, ma'am." Molly's surprised that your mom defended her just now. Your mom says, "Take her to the bathroom down the hall. The first door on the right. Give Miss. Molly here a wash up. Her arms and legs need it." Another says, "Yes, ma'am." They grab her hands and a maid says, "Come with us, Molly. We'll wash you up." They take Mommy with them.

You smile and you look at her mom saying, "Mom. Thank you so much." She says, "Anytime, my darling. As long as you've got the one you love, nobody will harm her." You hug her and she hugs you back. You say, "Molly means so much to me. She's the love of my life."

She says, "Anytime, honey. You know I'll do anything for you. Anything at all. You're the richest girl in the city. That means you are the princess." You say, "Thanks so much." She kisses you on the forehead and she says, "You get what you want, no matter what. And you know I will make damn sure of it. Any toy you didn't want, I'd destroy. You know why?" You say, "Because I gave up on it?" She says, "No dear. Because I didn't want anyone else to have it. That's just how I am." 

You say, "Mom. I wonder. Why do you do what you do?" She looks at you and says, "What do you mean, dear?" You say, "Why are you... like this? But you spoil me, no matter what?" She says, "My dearest princess. I have many reasons. I'll tell you when the time is right." You say, "Okay." She says, "As soon as Miss. Molly is washed up, we'll all eat. The other three maids will prepare our dinner." 

**********************************************

Moments later, you're all in the dining room eating dinner. You have Mommy on your right. Your parents are seated across from you. Your mom notices the way Mommy is sitting. She says, "Molly." Molly says, "Yes, Mrs. (L/N)?" 

Your mom says, "You're a giant toy of good quality

Your mom says, "You're a giant toy of good quality. You need to act like it. I know you're tall dear, but at least sit up on your knees and have the good posture. Back straight. You are a lady, no matter what yours and our daughter's orientation." 

Mommy does as your mom says and she sits up straight. But still sitting on her knees. Your mom says, "Much better. At least you're scrubbed and cleaned nicely. I expect my princess to have a lover who's decent. Understood, Miss. Molly?" Mommy says, "Yes, ma'am." Your mom says, "Good. Let's all eat." 

You all eat. Mommy says, "This is so good. It's nice to have real food." Your dad says, "(Y/N). What has she been eating all of these years?" You say, "You don't wanna know. Trust me. But I was feeding her real food. Even if it was junk food. She missed it. I took her in to live with me. She was going crazy in that factory. She wasn't always this long limbed pink toy. But she is the most beautiful thing in the world." Mommy smiles and says, "Awe.~" 

Your mom says, "Please don't tell me she resorted to... Oh god... cannibalism." You sigh and you say, "She had no choice being stuck there for a long time, mom." Your dad says, "Oh dear. Poor kid." Your mom says, "My god. Molly. Please? Eat real food. Ugh... Please? That must have been rough, young lady. Ugh. So disgusting." 

Mommy says, "It was, Mrs. (L/N). Trust me. It was all I could get to, though." Your mom says, "You're lucky you've met my daughter. Eat real food. Not something so repulsive like... human. I'm sure the ones you have eaten were common or poor. Ugh. Disgusting. You're lucky to be a high quality and beloved doll from Playtime Co. Much like MY beloved Poppy that was short lived." You look at your mom with concern. Mommy smiles and says, "Thanks, Mrs. (L/N)." You all eat the rest of the time.