Ch. 17: A Big Surprise for Mommy Long Legs

You and Mommy are back home, safe and sound. Police have found Huggy's lifeless body on the floors of Playtime Co and they took it to the laboratory to test it out. Sure, he's dead but they needed to see what the deal was. Besides, he was too tall for a morgue. 

And those morgue drawers can only fit mainly deceased human beings not even nine feet tall. There was no evidence as to who killed Huggy since despite Mommy being able to feel anything. Pain, emotion, pleasure... She doesn't have the fingerprints to prove any evidence against her, since she's a living giant plastic toy. Much to your joy, too. You didn't want anything bad happening to your girlfriend.

Two days have passed. You're cooking dinner right now. You've got your radio in there and it's playing the song Vivica by Jack Off Jill. A CD you've owned since you were sixteen years old. The time it came out. 2000. You're making spaghetti. You've got garlic bread cooking in the oven. 

Right in the living room is Mommy. She's watching a cartoon on TV. It's The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. She's laughing as she watches it. She hears you yelling, "How are you, babe?!" She looks in and yells, "Just fine, sugar!" You smile and you turn to face the stove. You hear her yelling, "Smells good in there!" 

You say, "You up for some spaghetti?!" You see her coming into the kitchen. You smile. She says, "Yes I am, deary. Because of you, I was able to taste real food again. To feel loved. And Mommy's overjoyed that the woman she's fallen for did all of this just for her." 

You turn to face her and you put your hand on her face. You say, "Molly. I love you so much. In fact... I have something to ask you later. Wanna come with me to the mall, later?" She says, "Oh. I... I don't know, baby. Mommy's afraid of what others will think." 

You say, "Babe. Everyone's aware of you and the others from Playtime Co, now. You'll be fine. In fact, Kissy just did some shopping, yesterday and nobody ran from her. Kids wanted a picture with her. Same with Poppy. My mom stopped being so demanding towards the maids and my dad since she got Poppy back." 

Mommy says, "Who can blame her? Your grandpa took Poppy from your mama when she was little." You say, "Yeah. She told me the truth, herself when you and I were visiting them that one day." She says, "Having something you love taken from you can really change you, sweet pea." You say, "Food's almost done. In fact... I don't think we need to go to the mall anyhow." 

She says, "Why not?" You say, "Because, baby..." You lean in and you whisper it to her. You move away. She blushes madly. You grin and you say, "That's right. Amanda was mentioning this one time. Before the moment we realized we were being ambushed by Huggy and Melony." 

Mommy says, "I think staying home will be fine with Mommy." You grin and you say, "You dirty girl.~" She giggles. You kiss her on the lips and you say, "We'll be ready to eat soon." She says, "Sounds good to me, sweet thing.~" 

You hear the timer going off and you say, "Sounds like the garlic bread is done." You grab some oven mitts and you walk to your oven. You open it and you see get the garlic bread out. You check it to see that it's done enough. Crispy on the crust, but tender in the middle. You say, "Alright. Bread's done." 

The spaghetti is too and you make two plates. You set them down and you and Mommy are at the table. You eat and so does she. She sighs and she smiles saying, "This is so good. It's been so long since I've had spaghetti... Kind of looks like my arms when I think about it." 

You say, "Pink spaghetti." She giggles. You say, "Eat some more, sweetie." You and Mommy eat. She says, "What is it you wanted to ask me?" You say, "I'll tell you after we're done eating. How's that?" She says, "Okay." You both continue eating.

**********************************************

Later on, you're in the living room. You and Mommy both. It's 7pm and you're both watching TV. Mommy looks at you and says, "Alright. Tell me what you need to ask me. Please? Mommy's not going to wait, baby.~" 

You look at her. You grab the remote and you turn the TV off. You face Mommy and you stand up. She gets up and she faces you as well. You say, "Wait here and I'll be right out." She nods. You walk to your guys' room and you get in there.

You come back out and you have something in your hands. Mommy looks with curiosity. You walk back to her and you say, "Alright. Here we go, Molly." She sees something in your hand and she says, "(Y/N)... What is that?" 

You grab her hand and you look up at her since she's tall, but still crouching due to her height with her long spaghetti like limbs. She looks down at you. You look at her and you say, "Molly... You and I have been through a lot together since we've met and it hasn't even been a month. But I love you so much. No other girl struck my heart like you did." 

She says, "Awe. I love you too, (Y/N).~" You say, "In fact, I love you so much that yesterday when I told you I was going out to get something for you... I meant it. This is the real thing, baby. The real thing. And no, it's not those love toys from Spencer's. Though... I'll have a blast with those when it comes to you, later on tonight.~" She blushes and giggles. You kiss her hand. She says, "Mommy loves it when you get dirty.~" You say, "I know you do... But anyhow." She looks at you.

You say, "Molly. I love you so much. I'll do anything for you, mamacita. Anything at all. You're my lesbian awakening. You're the apple of my eye. You're everything to me. You're so beautiful. I love you, baby. I wasn't going to let anyone hurt you. Especially Huggy Wuggy." 

She says, "Awe, baby. Mommy wasn't going to let Huggy touch YOU, either. I've proved it to you. You saw me CORRECT him." You say, "That's alright, babe. He deserved it. He was fucking evil and mistreated Kissy, especially." She strokes your face. You look at her and you show her a little box. She looks at it. 

You say, "Molly Martin..." She says, "Y-yes, (Y/N)?" You open it up and she gasps as she sees something shiny. It's also the right size to fit her fingers. Turns out... it's a ring. You look up at her and you kneel down. She puts a hand up to her mouth. You say, "Will you be my wife?"