Ch. 13: Amanda

As you and Mommy watch TV and you're laying close to her as she strokes your hair, there's suddenly a knock on the door. You say, "That must be Amanda right now." You sit up. Mommy gulps and says, "What if she runs? Everyone that walked into the factory would run from me. Then again, it's because I tried to attack them. But I did that because they would see ME as the monster." 

You say, "Baby. You're not a monster. We went over this, before. I've already told Amanda that you're unique from other girls. Don't sweat a thing, okay? I love you." She smiles and says, "I love you too, (Y/N)." 

You get up and you walk to the front door. You open it. You see a woman your age with long hair in a bunch of braids, a thin long sleeve black shirt showing her stomach, blue pants, etc. That would be your friend who remained your friend after you came out of the closet. Amanda Williams.

She smirks and says, "Hey, girl. 'Sup?" You grin and you say, "Amanda! Hey. Come in. I want you to meet someone. Trust me, she's been through a lot and well... she's not like other girls. Come in here and you'll see for yourself. But she's beautiful." 

You let Amanda in. You shut the door and you look over at the couch bed, seeing that Mommy's not there. You sigh and you say, "Oh man. Molly!" Amanda says, "Yo girl hidin' from you or what?" You yell, "Molly! Come on, baby! It's okay! Please don't feel ashamed?!" 

You and Amanda both hear this, "O-okay! I'm in your room! I don't want to scare her with my long limbs and pink complexion!" You say, "Molly! Baby, it's alright!" She yells, "I'm still scared of what she'll think!" You smirk and you yell, "Hey, mamacita! Come out!~" Amanda grins and says, "Ooh. Mamacita, huh? Girl, you know how to talk to a chick." 

Amanda sees your bedroom door open and she sees a long pink arm. You say, "Molly. Come on, baby. Please?" Mommy says, "O-okay." Amanda sees her crawling out of your room. She says, "Wait. Girl, is that... Mommy Long Legs from Playtime Co? Them toys we be seein' as little kids?" 

You say, "Yeah. In fact, those Mommy Long Legs toys are actually based off of her. I found out the sad truth. I'll tell you more if you both come and sit down." Mommy approaches you guys. She looks at your friend and says, "I was scared at first. I assumed that..." 

Amanda says, "Yo girl was double crossin' you?" Mommy says, "Yeah. It's nice to meet you by the way, Amanda. I'm Mommy Long Legs. The name's actually Molly Martin. I didn't always look like this. I'll tell you more if that's alright." Amanda says, "Aight. Let's chill and you can tell me." 

You all sit down. Your couch is still out as a couch bed. Amanda says, "So, what all went down in that motherfucker, huh? That factory." Mommy says, "Well, Amanda... I was actually just a normal human girl. Molly Martin. I was bullied for my height. Three girls were so mean to me that they'd call me horrible names. Spit on me... literally. Especially their ringleader, Stella Harvey. She was awful. She would trip me in the hallways. Other kids would laugh at me. And so on. She'd laugh at all of my failures, because I would trip over things for being so tall. I grew six feet tall by 8th grade." 

Amanda says, "Well, damn girl. I was popular, but that shit sucks. Bitches really be trippin' like that. I was cool with our friend Melony Summers...  until her homophobic bigot ass started insultin' our girl (Y/N) here. All 'cause she revealed herself to be a lesbian. That's some discrimination and shit if you ask me." 

Mommy says, "(Y/N)'s everything to me. She didn't run at the sight of me. Much to my joy. I fell in love with her, the moment I saw her." You smile and you say, "And now we've got a thing going on. She's great, Amanda. I also had to get her away from... Huggy Wuggy. Trust me. He's awful. He's horrible to his girlfriend, Kissy Missy. Molly told me, herself." 

Amanda says, "So, how did your tall pink ass get this way in the first place? Did you get mutated and shit? Just wonderin'." Mommy says, "I was working at Playtime Co. I was twenty when this happened to me. I did fine... but then I tripped and fell into a vat. The liquid was so hot and it burned. I died that day. But I came back in this body of a long pink toy." 

Amanda says, "Goddamn, girl. Your pink ass had been through quite a bit. And my ass had been cheated on twice by my triflin' ex, Joseph." You grab Mommy's hand and she grabs yours. You say, "I had to get her out of there, Amanda. She's missed so much. She only murdered those who went in there, because she was there for so long. Thirteen years." 

Amanda says, "Well, damn. Honestly, my ass would go crazy and shit too if I were there for who knows how damn long." Mommy says, "There was no proper food. I had to resort to something. And Huggy... Oh god. Don't get me started on him! I figured it out, (Y/N)... It's good you got me out. He's after ME now." 

Amanda says, "Oh, for real? Damn bitch. (Y/N). Protect your girl. She needs you." You hold Mommy close and you say, "Trust me. We're both in on this, together. I hope Kissy Missy herself finds someone who will treat her better." Amanda says, "If this shit is the case, then Huggy's trippin' more than Melony's bigot ass. But then... What if he's after your ass as well, (Y/N)?" 

You say, "That won't happen. I don't even have an interest in guys. Besides... It's because of Mommy Long Legs that I've discovered my true self." Amanda says, "Girl, I knew you loved that doll. But wow. Then again, there's no blamin' you there. Your rich ass found happiness, at least. And she is pretty." Mommy smiles and says, "Awe." 

Amanda says, "Girl." You look at her. She says, "If Huggy's ass come around here, be ready. He could take yo girl anytime." You say, "Oh shit. Good point." Mommy hugs you close and says, "He better stay away from me! That creep! And my (Y/N) especially." Amanda says, "Hit me up if you suspect some shit, girl. I mean it." You say, "Alright. I will." You all have a talk the rest of the time. Already, she and Mommy are getting along just fine.