Ch. 9: Mommy Meets Your Parents

The next morning, you start to wake up. You open your eyes and you look to see the familiar long pink arms. You turn to face Mommy who's still asleep. You smile and you stroke her face whispering, "Hey, cutie. You were good last night.~" You kiss her on the lips and you sit up. She sighs as you get out of her loose grip around you. You say, "Sorry, babe. Keep sleeping." 

You get up and you walk into your room, still naked. You get in there and you put on a new change of clothes. You walk out and you look over at Mommy, who's still sleeping soundly with a smile on her face. You sigh and you smile saying, "I'm glad I got you out of there. Nobody's going to hurt you, sweetie." You walk into the kitchen.

A moment later, Mommy starts to wake up and she smells something cooking. She sits up and rubs her eyes. She yawns and says, "Ooh... Amazing night. What do you say (Y/N)? Y..." She looks into the kitchen to see you cooking breakfast. She gets up and crawls her way in there with her long limbs.

You hear this, "Hey, sweetie. What are you making? Smells good." You look above to see Mommy looming over you. She smiles. You smile and you say, "Hey. You're up. Good. I'm making breakfast." You face the stove saying, "Pancakes, bacon, sausage. You name it." She leans down and puts her hands on your shoulders. She leans in and kisses you on the cheek. You smile.

She says, "Mm, you made Mommy so happy last night.~" You say, "Love you, Molly.~" She says, "And I love YOU, sweets.~" You say, "Be ready for breakfast. It's almost done." She says, "Yeah. It smells so good. It's been so long since I've had breakfast food." 

You say, "Well, Molly... You're about to have breakfast again." She smiles. You face her and you say, "God, you're so cute.~" She blushes and giggles. You say, "Yeah. You needed out of there. I'm glad I got you out. I really am." She says, "I am too. You have no idea, (Y/N). I just really love you.~" You say, "I love you too, my tall pink cutie.~" She smiles and giggles saying, "That sounds good from you.~" 

You finish making breakfast and you make a couple of plates. You bring them to the table and you set them down saying, "Alright. Food's ready. Come eat." Mommy comes over and you both eat. She says, "Mm. This is so good. It's been forever since I've had breakfast. My mom made pancakes all the time." 

You look at her and you say, "Eat what you want, Molly. I made this, especially for us. I figured you'd like pancakes." You both eat and she says, "Oh, (Y/N). As long as I'm with you, I won't have to worry about hurting anyone." 

You say, "Molly. I know you don't want to. Being cooped up in that damn factory does that to you. Like I said before mamacita... I would go crazy too if I were in your shoes and stuck in that place for so long." She smiles and says, "Oh, sweetie. I'm so lucky I've met you." 

Your phone suddenly rings and you get up saying, "Hold on, babe. I gotta get that." You walk out of the kitchen. You walk into the living room and you grab your flip phone from its charger. You see your mom calling. You answer it and you say, "Hi, mom." 

Mommy looks in. Your mom says, "Hello, darling. Your father and I have decided that we're visiting you." "That's fine by me. Though..." "What is it, darling?" "I have a friend. A special friend. I can't let her leave my apartment under any circumstance." "Oh. So, you've found someone, huh?" "Yeah. Trust me when I say this. You'll have to see it to believe it." "Dear. Who is she?" "Mommy Long Legs." "Come again? Mommy Long Legs? Like your doll?" "I know this is all so strange to you, but she's real. You'll have to see for yourself. But for my sake, I have to keep her hidden." "Your father and I are coming over and we'll meet her." "Good. Please don't freak out? She's got an extensive height because of her limbs." "Does she have a real name?" "Yeah. Molly Martin was her original name. I'll tell you more when you get here." "Alright, dear. We'll be there, soon." "Alright." 

You hang up after talking to your mom. Mommy looks at you. You look at her and you say, "My parents are coming to visit." She says, "Oh god. Your mom's gonna be freaked out by me." You say, "Sweetie. I've already told her about you. I'll explain more when she and my dad get here. It'll be alright, honey. Okay?" 

She comes over to you and she hugs you. You hold her close. You say, "Hey, mamacita... It's gonna be alright, okay?" She says, "Okay. It's just... Your mom. You're from a rich family and you told me she's the snooty type. A-and I'm a giant living female toy dating a human woman. Her daughter." 

You say, "You'll be fine, baby... She gives into anything I want. She treats me like I'm the queen of the world. She loves me more than she loves herself." She says, "Well... okay." You grab her hand and she blushes and smiles. You smile and you say, "Hey, sexy girl.~" She giggles. You say, "Just keep smiling for me, okay?~" She says, "Okay.~" 

**************************************************

Moments later, you're waiting for your parents to show up. Mommy's a bit nervous because she is dating the daughter of an extremely wealthy couple and she's heard about your mom having a narcissistic and vain personality. You say, "It's okay, baby. Don't worry about a thing." She nods.

You hear a knock on the door and you say, "That would be them." You walk to the door and you open it. You walk to the new door that was put there in the hallway separating your apartment and the one next door from others, since the apartment next door is now your big walk-in closet. You open the door and sure enough, there are your parents. Your dad Leonard and your mom Helga.

You smile and you say, "Hi, mom. Hi, dad." Your dad says, "Hi, sweetheart." Your mom smiles and says, "My darling daughter. Hello there." You say, "Come in. Molly's in my apartment." You let them in and your mom says, "(Y/N) dear. You did mention that Molly happens to be a giant Mommy Long Legs doll, am I correct?" You say, "Trust me, mom. She's in here. She won't hurt you guys. Don't worry." Your dad says, "No matter. Let's see her, shall we?" Your mom says, "Yes, Leonard. Let's." 

You let your parents into your apartment and you say, "Babe. They're here." Mommy looks over. They see her. Mommy sees your mom approaching her and she's a bit nervous. She grins and says, "Um... hi." 

Your mom observes Mommy and says, "She does appear of good quality. Just like the dolls they once made." She faces Mommy and says, "Hello there, Molly." Mommy says, "Hi, Mr and Mrs. (L/N)." Your dad says, "(Y/N). Sweetheart. Where exactly did you find her?" You say, "The abandoned Playtime Co. I saw her and we got to knowing each other. I had to get her out of there." 

Your mom notices the bit of dirt on her and says, "She is a very interesting girl... doll. Either way. But she does need just a little bit of cleaning up. I see the dirt on her arms." You say, "I need to keep her hidden from the rest of Cleveland though. They could separate us." Mommy says, "Oh, (Y/N). I don't want that." 

Your mom says, "Luckily for you (Y/N) dear, your father and I have backup to bring her to our mansion." She gets her cellphone out and flips it open. She dials a number and she says, "Ben... Bring the U-Haul truck to the (L/N) Luxury Apartments. Terrarium Lane." "Yes, ma'am." "My darling daughter has a special friend, but she needs cleaning up. Her arms and legs have a bit of dirt on them. Our place has the thing for it. (Y/N) may have and own the best apartment complex in Cleveland, but the showers aren't big enough. Her girlfriend has extensive limbs." "Right away, madam. Bringing the truck now." "Thank you." 

She hangs up and says, "Molly... You're coming with us. You are my daughter's special friend." Mommy smiles and says, "Sure. Okay, Mrs. (L/N). By the way, nice hair." She reaches a hand over and is about to touch Helga's hair. Your mom says, "You may be (Y/N)'s love interest, but don't touch my hair. You'll mess it up." Mommy moves her hand away saying, "Sorry." 

You say, "Thank you guys. She means a lot to me. She was lonely in that factory. I'll tell you more about her when we get to your place." Your dad says, "Poor young lady must've been through a lot." You say, "Trust me. She has." Your mom says, "The U-Haul truck will be here any moment to take her to our mansion. I want you to come with me and your father, (Y/N) dear." You say, "Okay, mom."