Ch. 6: Your New Roommate (Kind of)

Later on, you're back at home. It's 9pm and you're awaiting your new ahem... 'roommate'. It's actually going to be Mommy Long Legs since you did tell her that she can come and live with you. 

You'll hide her from others, but you're still going to have to let your parents know about her when she comes and lives with you. She did once have a life of her own. Aside from being bullied in school for her height. 

You're sitting there watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force on TV when suddenly, you hear a tap on the window. You look over and you realize who it is. You get up and you walk to the window as you see Mommy Long Legs. You find the latch to open the window and you say, "Hey. You made it." 

Mommy Long Legs says, "Hi, (Y/N)." You say, "Get in here." She makes her way inside and you shut the window. You lock it and you close the curtains. You turn to her and you say, "Well... Welcome home, Molly." She looks around and says, "It's been so long since I've been in an actual home." You say, "Molly." 

She looks at you and you say, "Just stick with me and you'll be just fine, okay?" She smiles and she picks you up. She pulls you in for a hug and says, "Thank you, (Y/N). I was hoping I'd come and live with you." You say, "Well, now you will." She puts you down. You say, "Wanna watch TV?" She smiles and nods. You say, "Come sit down. My couch folds out into a bed." 

She looks around and says, "You've got such a nice place, (Y/N). Are you rich?" You say, "Yeah. I grew up the richest kid in Cleveland, actually. I'm the landlady here and I own this entire complex. My mom's making the apartment next door to mine my own walk in closet." 

She looks at you and says, "Wow. Just to make a big closet for you?" You say, "Yeah. My mom would do anything for me. She would demand someone buy me something or make me something I liked. That's how she is. I'm the only person she cares about besides herself. She's got a vain personality." 

She says, "Oh god. W-what would she think if she saw me? I'm a large female toy with long limbs living in a normal human girl's apartment. Let alone a beautiful one from a rich family." You say, "Molly. It's going to be alright. I'll talk to her and let her know I let you in. She does anything I say and want without me demanding anything." 

She sighs. You grab her hand and she blushes. She looks at you. You say, "It's going to be alright. You don't need to be scared. You're here... Not there. And it sure as hell gets you away from Huggy Wuggy." 

She says, "That's true. It does. And poor Kissy is dating him. He's so mean to her at times, too." You say, "Another good reason I was never interested in men." She says, "They are pigs sometimes." You look at her and you say, "Wanna watch TV with me?" She smiles and nods.

*******************************************

A moment later, you and Mommy Long Legs are both sitting on your couch, watching TV. It's folded out into a bed and you're both eating popcorn. You just microwaved a bag. She says, "Mm. It's been so long since I've had anything good. I missed popcorn." 

You say, "Hey. It's all good, Molly. Get what you want." She says, "You're the greatest." She looks at the TV. You're both watching The Brak Show on Adult Swim and laughing. Mommy Long Legs says, "I've missed so much over the past thirteen years since my death." You say, "Yeah. You're not missing much, but things do change up." 

She scoots closer and says, "I'm having a really great time with you, (Y/N). I like that I can finally have a moment like this. Where I'm not there being labeled something dangerous and deadly. I was because I was so mad." She sighs. 

You look at her and you say, "Hey. It's alright. Don't worry about it. I get it. You went crazy being stuck there. I would've had the same damn thing happen to me if I were in your shoes. It's okay, Molly." You grab her hand and she looks away, smiling with a blush on her face. She gently takes your hand.

You say, "You alright, Molly?" She says, "Huh? Oh, ahem... Y-yeah. I'm fine. Thanks." She looks at you and you look at her. She thinks to herself, "Oh, I can't get over it. She's the most beautiful thing in the world. If only I could... Just one kiss from her.~" She looks at your lips. 

You say, "Something's on your mind, Molly." She says, "Huh? Oh, I just... Want to thank you for taking me into your place. It's so nice. And to finally hang out with a friend who accepted me." You say, "Molly. I think it's more than just me taking you under my roof. You gotta tell me. Something is plaguing your mind." 

She says, "Well... It's..." She moves her hand away and says, "I-it's nothing. Really." You say, "Hey. Listen. If you don't feel comfortable telling me right now, that's fine. I won't push you any further. We'll just watch some more TV." She says, "O-okay." You say, "You'll let me know if something's on your mind, right?" She says, "Yeah... I will." 

You say, "Huh. I never thought of this until now." She says, "What is it?" You look at her and you say, "There's still some time. I can order pizza." She grins and says, "Yes." You say, "Sounds to me like that's one of the foods you miss the most." 

She says, "Oh my god. It is. Pizza was my favorite thing and I missed it so much." You say, "I'll call them right now." You reach over and you pick up your phone. You flip it open and you dial the number to the pizza place. (It's 2004, so it's more likely a flip phone or something.) 

You get this, "Welcome to Charlie's Pizza Place. How can I help you tonight?" You say, "Yes, hi. I'd like to get the bacon and pepperoni pizza. Thick crust. And a supreme pizza. Also thick crust. Um... some breadsticks. Extra marinara sauce. And a couple of bottles of Pepsi." "Alright. We'll do that. What's your address?" 

You give the address and he says, "Wait. Are you the landlady that owns that entire apartment complex?" "Yes I am. Miss. (Y/N) (L/N)." "Alright, miss. We'll deliver to you in forty minutes." "Thank you." "Have a nice night, ma'am." "Thank you. You too, sir." You hang up and you say, "Pizza will be here in a moment. Just forty minutes, Molly." She says, "Yay." 

***********************************************

Moments later, you and Molly are sitting on the couch bed as you eat pizza and drink Pepsi. She takes a bite of her pizza and says, "Mm. So good. I've missed all of this so much." She continues eating her slice of pizza.

You say, "Anytime, Molly." You take a bite of your pizza. The show Sgt. Frog is on TV as you guys watch it. Mommy says, "(Y/N). I wanted to thank you for everything. If it wasn't for you... I'd be in that factory. All alone. Nobody to turn to. Left attacking those who step into the factory. But something was different about YOU, (Y/N)." 

You look at Mommy and you say, "Molly... There is something on your mind. I know it. You don't have to tell me what it is right now, but just tell me soon... okay?" She says, "Okay. I will." You say, "Good." You and Mommy Long Legs continue eating pizza and watching TV. Just hanging out. Nothing more. 

After you head for bed moments later, Mommy ends up falling asleep on the couch bed. She's laying there, actually. Not quite asleep yet. She whispers, "Dammit. Why did I have to chicken out? I just like her so much. How could I be such a fool? I'll tell her tomorrow. I need to confess my feelings for her. Oh, I love you so much, (Y/N).~" She falls asleep.