Ch. 21: Pink Bride

Two days pass. Now it's October 30. The day you and Mommy get married. The date is October 30, 2005. The day before Halloween. Mommy will officially be your wife in a few hours as will you hers. You're in the dressing room upstairs right now. Mommy's in another one. Your mom's in there with you as she helps with adjusting your dress.

Poppy's in there with you guys as well. Your mom faces you and she says, "Look at you. My little girl. Getting married today." You smile and you say, "Yes, mom. I look forward to this. I love Molly so much. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." 

Poppy says, "That's such a lovely dress on you, Miss. (Y/N)." You smile and you say, "Thanks, Poppy." Your mom says, "I do agree, my dear Poppy. Oh, this is a great day for me. Soon, Molly will be my daughter-in-law. And we've got such a wonderful location for this wedding to take place. Such elegant brides need a good place for their wedding day." Your mom looks at you and she says, "Look at you. Such a beautiful girl." You smile.

In another dressing room, Mommy has her dress on. She's got the veil on her head, but not covering her face at the moment. Her mom's in there with her and so is Kissy. Kissy grins and says, "Eek. She looks so adorable. She's already making a beautiful bride." 

Shelley sighs and smiles saying, "Oh, Molly. Look at you, honey. Soon to be a married woman." Mommy says, "I can't wait, mama. I'll be married to the girl I love. Having her last name. Molly (L/N)." 

Shelley says, "Oh, I'm so happy for you honey. Oh, I wish your father could be here today to see you walking down that aisle. Walking you down that aisle, nonetheless. It's gonna be me doing so." Mommy says, "It's okay, mama. I'm sure he'd enjoy this day, too."

Shelley says, "Before he died, he was always telling me about his dreams to see you happy. His little girl. He'd love this day. Seeing you marry the love of your life." Her mom adjusts her dress a bit and Kissy says, "Have your face covered when we get outside. Remove it when you and (Y/N) kiss." Mommy says, "Yeah. I know how these go." They finish getting Mommy ready.

***********************************************

Moments later, it's time. The wedding has started. You're waiting for Mommy to show up and her mom bring her down the aisle to you. Amanda is in her dress and she whispers, "Good luck, girl. Wishin' you two the best." You smile and you whisper, "Thanks, Amanda. You were always my best friend, to be honest. Always." She smiles and says, "My girl." You face everyone.

Your dad sighs and says, "Our little girl. Getting married in just a few minutes." Your mom says, "I... I know." She puts her hand up to her face and tears fall down her face. Your dad holds her close and says, "It's alright, honey." Poppy pats her on the head. Your mom says, "Thank you." 

The moment of truth. Everyone looks back and there she is. Mommy Long Legs in her wedding dress. Veil covering her face. Her mom is standing next to her. They walk down the aisle. Mommy sighs and smiles. Her mom whispers, "I wish you the best of luck, Molly honey. (Y/N)'s a good young woman." 

You see Molly and you grin. She comes up there with you and she faces you. You face her and you whisper, "You look so beautiful, Molly." She blushes and she smiles whispering, "So you do, sweetie." 

The one to marry you guys comes out. It turns out... it's Boogie Bot that's going to wed you and Mommy. He stands up there... or rolls up there, despite being small. Everyone is quiet at the moment. You and Mommy look at each other and you grab each other's hands. 

Boogie says, "Good afternoon, friends and family of these two brides to be wed. We are gathered here today on... Well, a special occasion. A great moment in someone's lives. The biggest event of anybody's lives. Not only are they going to be together... but they'll officially be one with each other. Two wives."