Ch. 18: Mommy's Answer/Melony in a Jail Cell

After what Mommy was just asked... she gasps and she falls to her knees. You look at her. She looks at you. You say, "What do you say, my pink hottie? Will you marry me? Be my wife? Someone who can carry a child for me? Or if you're unable to, I can carry the child?... Either way, Molly. I love you so much, baby. I want to be with you, forever. What do you say, huh?" 

She looks at you and she says, "Oh (Y/N). Yes. So very much, yes. I love you too. I would give anything to be your wife, (Y/N). Anything at all. And you as mine." You smile and you say, "Come here, babe.~" She crawls closer and you pull her in for a kiss. She kisses you back.

You pull away and you look at her. You stroke her face and you say, "I would love nothing more than to have you as my wife, Molly. I love you so much, sweetie." She says, "Awe. Mommy loves you too, (Y/N).~" You say, "I'll do my best to be the best wife to you as you will to me. I'll do anything for you, Molly." She says, "Oh, sweetie. I'll do anything for you, too." You get the ring out of the box.

You grab her hand and you slip the ring on her second to the last finger. The so called 'ring finger'. You say, "You know, Molly. They call it the ring finger for a reason. It's the finger that has a vein that leads to your heart." She says, "I was once told that by my mom." You say, "Molly." 

She says, "Yes, sweetie?" You look at her and you say, "Who is your mom?" She says, "Her name's Shelley. I haven't seen her since four days before I died falling in that vat." You say, "You know sweetie... I could try and go somewhere. A depository or something that will give us info about her. Where she's currently residing. Or look it up online somewhere." 

Mommy says, "I do miss my mama. She was so good to me. She would always have my back whenever I was having a bad day at school after dealing with Stella and her friends." You look at her and you say, "You don't have to fuck with that Stella bitch anymore, Molly. And I won't have to deal with Melony, myself. The police found her and arrested her. Good riddance." 

She says, "I guess that's something else you and I have in common, baby. We have moms that would do anything for us. No matter what they were like." You say, "And your dad?" She sighs and looks up. 

You realize it and you say, "Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry. When did he die?" She says, "When I was three years old. His name was Bradford. 1974 is when I lost him to a stroke." You say, "My god." She says, "I was born in 1971. I would be thirty-three by now." You smirk and you say, "Well then by the time you're sixty, you'll still be hot.~" She blushes and giggles.  

(A bit of dirty talk in this part. Just a fair warning.)

You say, "Hey... Molly.~" She looks at you. You smirk and you say, "We have time, my long legged cutie. We could... try out those toys I got from Spencer's here in just a few minutes.~" She blushes hard. You say, "You know... We've fucked twice since we've been together. But I never did see anything inside YOU except for nearly my tongue. I've had your tongue and your fingers.~" 

She says, "W-what about it?" You grin and you look at her saying, "I think I should test those toys out on you, first. I want to hear you let out a loud moan, Molly. You've got the sweetest voice for it. And I want to see your expression.~" She says, "(Y-Y/N)..." You whisper, "It's your turn to be penetrated, baby. Fair is fair.~" 

She grabs your hand and she says, "Mommy will do anything you want, my sweet girl. My lovely fiancée.~" You grin and you say, "Get your sexy tall pink ass in the room. Now.~" She says, "Only if you come with me.~" 

You say, "It's MY turn to be the dom, baby. You'll be my submissive sweet pink whore.~" She says, "Ooh, the way you say it.~" You say, "Come on, baby.~" You and Mommy get into your room and you shut the door. Noises are heard, especially from Mommy. 

**********************************************

A moment later, you and Mommy are laying back on your bed. She looks wore out and she sighs and smiles. You smirk and you chuckle. You say, "You dirty submissive little girl, you. I love you so much, Molly.~" You kiss her on the cheek.

She says, "Mm, (Y/N). That was magical. I have never let out an orgasm so intense. Oh wow. Mommy's so impressed.~" You say, "Yeah, babe. Us chicks have it made if you're doing it by yourself. Guys have to use their hands all the time. We've got toys that vibrate and all." She giggles.

You sit up and you look down at her. She looks up at you with those green eyes. You stroke her face and you say, "We'll need to visit my parents soon and break the news to them about us being engaged, now." She says, "I'd love that. The fact that I'm now officially your woman makes me happy. And that you're mine.~" 

You say, "Believe me, sweetie... I'll do anything for you, too.~" You lean down and you kiss her. She wraps her arms around you and she kisses you back. She moans into the kiss and you do, too. You pull up and you look down at her saying, "You're the sweetest thing in the world, Molly. I've loved you for the longest time. Before I met you in person as a living toy." She smiles and says, "Awe.~" 

************************************************

Meanwhile in a jail cell, Melony is sitting in there with another female inmate. She's a bigger woman. She's sitting on her bed and Melony is on hers. The bigger woman says, "What are you in for?" Melony says, "Kidnapping in the second degree. You know that Mommy Long Legs doll from Playtime Co?" 

The bigger woman says, "Yeah. Who doesn't? I think we all know Poppy." Melony says, "Well... I was involved in a plot with Huggy Wuggy to ambush a former friend of mine and her girlfriend, who is Mommy Long Legs. Huggy and I set it up to where we had (Y/N) and Amanda, my two former friends go to the mall. That left Mommy by herself. I disguised myself as a saleslady and Huggy snuck into the apartment, chloroformed Mommy and we took her out of there. Huggy would've been charged for kidnapping and nearly sexually assaulting two women if he hadn't died. That damn Long Legs." 

The bigger woman says, "Well holy shit. Yeah... Welcome home, toots. You'll fit right into this prison. Because there's nowhere for you to run or escape and your crimes make you worthy to stay here for a while. This place is secured and will make sure felons like ourselves don't get out in any way. I'm in here for murdering my husband for cheating on me. I sliced off his dick and threw it in my blender. I killed the bitch who fucked him, too." 

Melony says, "What's your name, by the way?" The big woman says, "Glenda. You?" Melony says, "Melony Summers. Ugh... This fucking sucks. I had it made in the real world. I would get my nails and hair done. Get designer clothes. Expensive foods. All of that." 

Glenda laughs. Melony says, "What's so fucking funny?" Glenda says, "You're getting the exact opposite here, honey. They'll cut your nails down into nubs to avoid you scratching other inmates or the officers. Prison food is sloppy. You'll be wearing these gray or orange uniforms for a while. Your only clothes. And see the toilet over there?" Melony looks over at the toilet. 

Glenda says, "You'll be shitting and pissing right in front of me the whole time." She laughs. Melony says, "Yeah? Well, maybe I can't blame your husband for cheating on you! You're so fat and ugly!" Glenda says, "Yeah yeah. I've heard it, before. At least I'm least likely to become someone's prison bitch compared to you." 

Melony says, "Wait. You mean like... girls?" Glenda grins and says, "That's right, toots. Something tells me you're a homophobic little skank. Sucks for you. You'll be a girl toy while you're in here and you won't have a choice." Melony screams, "FUCK!!" Another inmate yells, "Quiet down over there! I'm trying to read!" Melony groans and sits back on her bed.