Ch. 16: Rescue Mission

Meanwhile at Playtime Co, Mommy feels herself waking up. She sighs and she opens her eyes saying, "Wha... What happened?" She sees where she's at and she gasps. She looks around to see herself back at Playtime Co. But she's taped to a pole. Her hands taped back. Her legs are tied as well. She says, "Oh... Oh no. H-hey! Let me go! Who's doing this to me?!" 

She hears a familiar chuckling she's heard before. She gasps and says, "Oh no. Not... him. Not Huggy!" She sees someone peer from the darkness and into her view. Turns out, it is Huggy Wuggy. With him is a human woman with blonde hair. She recognizes her as the saleslady with the stuffed animals.

Huggy says, "Well, look at that. Looks like my plan worked after all. I've got you with me now, Mommy Long Legs. And my, don't you look pretty like this? Submissive and helpless.~" Mommy says, "W-what do you want from me, Huggy?!" 

Huggy says, "Oh, sweetie. Isn't it obvious? I like you. That's why you're back, baby.~" He looks down at the human woman and he says, "Nice saleslady act, Melony." Melony grins and says, "Anytime." Mommy gasps and she says, "It was YOU! You're that awful girl who insulted my beloved (Y/N)! I'll get you for this, you bitch!" She struggles.

Huggy and Melony both laugh. Melony says, "Wow. Pathetic, Long Legs. Trying to murder me when you're bound. Ha! Dummy." Huggy approaches Mommy and he strokes her hair. She struggles a bit in the binding and she says, "Ugh. G-get away from me!" 

Melony grins and she gets her phone out. She flips it open and she says, "Ooh, this is gonna get good. Do what you'd like, Huggy. You've got the girl of your dreams." Huggy chuckles darkly. Mommy struggles. 

Huggy wraps his arm around her and with the other hand, he strokes her face saying, "You and I are going to have a wonderful time, Mommy Long Legs. Ooh, the dirty things I'd do with you, baby. Have you bound and taking me. I bet you're nice and tight too.~" Huggy licks her on the face. Mommy yells, "Get away from me, you beast! Y-you monster!" Melony laughs and says, "Now, this is more like it. Male and female." She chuckles.

But she suddenly gets tackled down and she yelps. Huggy looks back and says, "Huh?" Turns out, Amanda tackled her down and she's now sitting over her, pinning her hands down and yelling, "Back off, you triflin' ass, skank ass bitch!!" 

Melony says, "Amanda! Where the fuck did you come from?!" You come running in and you have a baseball bat. You hold it up and you say, "Get the fuck off her, Huggy! I'll shove this where the sun doesn't shine!" Molly smiles and says, "(Y/N)!" 

Amanda and Melony are fighting each other and you're about to swing the bat pretty fast on Huggy. But he yanks it away and he tosses it aside. He picks you up and Mommy gasps. She says, "Put her down, you monster! Let her go!!" You struggle and you say, "G-get away y-you... freak!" Huggy chuckles and says, "You may be into girls. But for once... try me out.~" You scream as Huggy reaches his other hand down your body.

Something deep down inside Mommy snaps. Her green eyes go into big black pupils. She pants and she says, "Get. Off! HERRR!!" She manages to break the binding from her and she's free. Amanda kicks Melony off of her and they look over to see Mommy free. Melony says, "What the fuck?" 

Mommy does a little scream. More of a battle cry type, but like a female in a raging fit. She stretches a hand and she grips Huggy's neck. He drops you and he says, "Ack!" as if being strangled. You scoot back. Melony says, "Dear god." Amanda grins and says, "Yes! Fuck him up!" You watch all of this happen. You see the anger and rage on Mommy's face as she attacks Huggy.

Huggy falls to the floor. Mommy takes her hand off of his neck, but she wraps a long arm around his chest and squeezes tightly and roughly. Huggy says, "Ah! I..." He looks back and says, "Melony! Help me out on this! Have my back!" Melony gets up and says, "Uh, no. You're on your own with this. Fuck you. You look like a wimp right now, anyhow." She runs out of there. 

Huggy yells, "You traitorous bitch!!" He looks up at Mommy who has the look like she's going to kill. She says, "Nobody and I mean NOBODY lays a hand on MY (Y/N)! Filthy ones like you, especially!! You will pay for touching her!!" She moves down and bites his neck. He yelps as she bites into it. He flails a bit, but then he stops moving. He collapses right there.

Amanda yells, "That's right, Molly! Fuck his ass up for touchin' yo girl!" Mommy pants after all of that. It's more of an angry one. She says, "You... bastard! Serves you right for that!" She pants and she looks over at you. 

You crawl to her and you say, "Molly. Babe." She sighs and she calms down a bit. She unwraps her arm from Huggy and she crawls to you. Her pupils are getting back to their normal green color, but her mouth has blood on it.

You grab a nearby rag and you wipe the blood from her mouth. She sighs and says, "Oh, (Y/N)." She hugs you close and you hug her back. She says, "Nobody's going to lay a hand on Mommy's girl.~" You say, "Oh, Molly. I love you so much." She says, "I love you too, sugar.~" You smile.

Amanda says, "Yo, this is great and all and I'm happy you got your girl back, (Y/N). But we need to get the fuck on out of here." Mommy picks you up and carries you, bridal style. You all head out of there, leaving a now dead Huggy laying there.

*******************************************

Moments later, you're right outside the factory. You've got a blanket around you. The police are now fully aware of the existence of Mommy and the others. In fact, Kissy Missy and Poppy Playtime are out there with you. The police ended up finding Poppy in a case and they released her. They got Kissy out of there as well.

It's you, Mommy, Amanda, Kissy and Poppy that made it out. But Poppy's about to get a surprise visitor once your parents arrive. A police officer comes to you and says, "Miss. (L/N). Are you alright?" You say, "Yeah. I am now. I had to get Molly out of there." They look up to see Mommy Long Legs.

A female police officer says, "My teenage daughter loves you." Mommy smiles and says, "Awe. How sweet." As the police talk to you and ask questions, you suddenly see a limousine pulling up. You see your parents getting out from the back.

They run to you as they see you and your mom says, "Sweetheart! My god!" She pulls you in for a hug and you hug her back. Your dad joins in and he says, "Oh, sweetheart. You're alright." You pull away and your mom sees the others. Mommy, Kissy and... She gasps as she sees a familiar small doll.

Poppy sees her as well and she approaches her. She says, "Helga Downey?" Your mom gasps and she says, "P-Poppy. My beloved Poppy." She ducks down and she says, "Oh, my darling doll. It's been so long. Oh, come here darling." Poppy gets to her and your mom picks her up. They hug each other. You smile at their reunion. Amanda says, "Awe. Damn, that's so cute." Kissy giggles.

Your mom says, "My awful father took you from me." Poppy says, "It's been a long time, Helga. I've missed you so much. You've been good to (Y/N)." Your mom says, "I would do anything for her. Give her everything I never had. You were all I had as a child and you were taken away from me. Oh, it's so good to have you back, Poppy." 

The male police officer says, "Alright. Let's get (Y/N) and Molly here back home. They've been through enough. We'll do something about Huggy's body. And we'll be searching for Melony Summers. We'll have a darn good case against her as well for being involved in a kidnapping." You all leave. 

Poppy says, "Huggy's dead... but he won't harm us, now. Especially you two." She says that, looking at you and Mommy. Kissy says, "Serves him right for what he did!" You say, "We're safe now. Let's go." You all leave from the factory. You in Mommy's arms. Your mom carrying her beloved Poppy. And so on.