Ch. 12: Messing Around/Jealousy

(A lemon will appear in this chapter so... thou be warned.)

The next day, you and Mommy are in your living room watching That 70s Show on TV and laughing. She wraps her extensive arms around you and she sighs and smiles saying, "Oh, (Y/N). I love you so much.~" You look at her and you smile saying, "I love you too, Molly." 

She giggles and you say, "What?" You suddenly get pinned down on the couch bed and you blush as you look at her above you. She has those half-lidded eyes and a smirk. She leans down and says, "Hey there, sweetie.~" You say, "H-hey yourself, mamacita.~" 

She says, "You know (Y/N)... Mommy could do more to you than the first time you and I had our special moment. I could think of many ways to dominate my little cutie.~" She strokes your face. You blush madly and you say, "So long as it's you, Molly.~" 

Mommy leans hear head down a bit more and her face is only inches from yours. She says, "Give Mommy a kiss, huh?~" You say, "Okay.~" She kisses you and you kiss her back. She licks your lips for access and you open your mouth to give her a chance to stick her tongue in your mouth. You both moan into the kiss.

********(Lemon Warning.)********

Mommy pulls up and she grips your buttoned shirt. She pulls it apart, revealing your bra. She says, "So lovely.~" You blush and you smile. She leans back down and she tilts your head up. She extends her tongue and she licks your neck. You gasp and you let out a slight moan.

She whispers, "Good girl.~" She picks you up a bit and she unhooks your bra. She removes your button plaid shirt and your bra, revealing your bare chest. She leans down to kiss you between your chest. You say, "Mm, Molly.~" She says, "Ooh, Mommy likes it when you say her name, sweet pea. But now... let's hear you moan it like you did the other night.~" 

She leans down and licks one of your breasts, making you gasp and moan. You lean your head back and you say, "Ooh damn, Molly. Y-you're really good with that tongue.~~" She pins your hands down and she sucks on that breasts, making you just about lose it. You feel yourself throbbing beneath and you clinch your legs.

She says, "Ooh, what is it baby? Aroused from hearing Mommy speak to you in such dirty ways? I love that.~" You say, "You make it sound so good, Molly. Holy shit.~~" She grabs your pants and she yanks them down. Your underwear as well.

She sits up and she says, "Ooh. So much better during the daylight. Now I've got a better view of my favorite human woman.~" You say, "Molly.~" She grips your legs and says, "You did such a good job pleasing Mommy the last time... Now, it's your turn to receive it.~" You blush madly.

She moves down and you gasp as you feel her tongue beneath you, eating you out. You grip the sheets and you say, "Oooh god! Molly!~~" She moves her tongue up, licking your clit and you gasp. She smirks and moves away a little saying, "Ooh, I see that. Enjoying Mommy's tongue, my sweet (Y/N)?~~" You moan out, "Yes!~~" She whispers, "Good girl.~~" 

She continues and you're moaning like crazy. She even goes as far as to sticking her tongue in. You lean your head back and you moan in pleasure as she does this. She grips your hips and she rubs your side with her left hand as she does this.

This goes on for a few minutes, then you release with a loud moan. Mommy pulls away and she sits up. She looks down at you as you're left a panting mess. She licks her lips and says, "Looks like Mommy did a damn good job. I'll do anything for you, baby. Anything at all.~" You say, "I love you.~" She says, "And I love YOU, (Y/N).~" 

She leans down and she places a kiss on your cheek. You sigh and you smile saying, "You're really good with that, Molly. Holy shit.~" She whispers, "Anything to satisfy you, (Y/N).~" She places a kiss on your lips and she moves up. You sit up and you get your clothes back on.

Your phone suddenly rings and you say, "Well, shit. Just in time for my phone to ring, huh?" You grab your phone off the charger and you flip it open. You see who's calling you. The name Amanda shows up. You say, "Oh hey. My friend Amanda Williams from school." You accept the call and you say, "Hey, Amanda. How are you?"

You hear Amanda, an old friend in your popular group saying this, "Hey, girl. 'Sup? It's been a damn while since you and I chatted up." "Yeah. I know, right?" Mommy looks over at you and she listens in.

Amanda says, "Girl. You mind if I come over? I know you be ownin' those apartments, now. You havin' the mama who spoils your ass like crazy." "That's fine. Just... Don't be startled when you see my girlfriend." "Ooh, girl. You did land someone, did you?" "Yeah. Her name's actually Molly Martin. She's... Well, you have to see her to believe it, but she's great." "Ch. Girl, please. With all that bullshit Melony be pullin' on ya when she found out you were gay, I'm cool with anything else. Fuck that rank ass hoe." "Believe me, Amanda. I no longer want anything to do with her, anyways."

Mommy whispers, "Who's Amanda?" You look at Molly with a raised brow. You say, "But yeah. You can come over. I need to tend to Molly real quick." "Aight. I get it. Your girl prolly jealous and assumin' all the flirtin' with another girl, bull bull." "It's alright. I'll see you then." 

You hang up and Mommy yells, "Who's this Amanda bitch?! Who are you seeing, (Y/N)?!" You say, "Molly, it's not what you think. And I know what you're gonna say. The 'that's what they all say' speech. Trust me, baby. It's not like that. Please don't assume that I'm cheating on you with another girl? I love you. You're the prettiest thing on this planet, Molly. Amanda's one of my remaining friends from school after finding out I'm a lesbian. She can't stand Melony, either. You'll like Amanda." 

She sighs and says, "Good. I couldn't even stand the thought of seeing you, the love of my life with another girl." You say, "Hey. Come here." You see the tears in her eyes and you say, "Oh shit. Molly, come on. Don't..." 

She comes to you and hugs you, sobbing a bit. You sigh and you pull her in for a hug saying, "Baby. It's okay. Please do NOT assume that I would hurt you like that, okay? I love you. You're mine and I'm yours and that's that." 

She sniffles a bit and she wipes her tears away saying, "Good. I love you so much. My sweet (Y/N). Apple of my eye." You stroke her pink plastic hair and you say, "Hey. It's alright, baby. Don't sweat a thing. Amanda will be over and you'll like her. It's alright." She says, "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N). I... I didn't mean to get jealous just now." 

You say, "Baby. It's alright. It happens with a lot of people. It just shows that you care." She sighs and smiles. She pulls away and you stroke her face saying, "Hey. Don't cry, alright? You're my mamacita. My cutie pie. My tall pink princess. Don't forget that, Molly." 

She blushes and smiles. You kiss her on the cheek and you say, "Wanna watch TV until Amanda gets here?" She nods and says, "Yeah." You and Mommy continue watching TV and you wait for your high school friend to show up.