Ch. 11: Huggy's Interest/The Truth

Back at Playtime Co, a certain tall blue fuzzy male character is there. He's with Kissy Missy. His girlfriend of ten years. What Mommy Long Legs said about him was no lie. He treats Kissy like absolute crap. He insults her. He tells her she's not as hot as she used to be. And so on.

Right now, he's in a room with her. The same one he stands in as the mascot on the platform. Kissy says, "Huggy. Why won't you pay attention to me, anymore? What did I do to make you lose interest?"

Huggy says, "Face it, Kissy. You're not so... KISSY, anymore. Besides, that Mommy Long Legs has a better chance at landing me." Kissy says, "Huggy. She's not into you. I saw her with that human girl and she loves HER." 

Huggy says, "I know. I'm fully aware. That lesbian human woman. Nothing against that. I love girl on girl..." He chuckles and says, "As a matter of fact, both are hotter than you are. I may as well... dump you and get to them." Kissy feels tears in her eyes.

Huggy says, "Wow... You're really crying over this?" Kissy says, "How could you be like this?" He chuckles and says, "Awe. Get over it, sweet cheeks. It's not my fault you lack the looks and the talk that Mommy has. Now her... Ooh, what I'd do. And right in front of you, too. I wouldn't give two shits if you were bawling your eyes out and nearly throwing up from crying so much as you watched me nail her right on the floor." 

Kissy yells, "Screw you, Huggy! Just go! You've done nothing but hurt me for the past five years, you bastard!" Huggy grins and says, "Gladly. Face it, Kissy... You're more Ewey Mewey, now. I'll find a way to bring Mommy back... and have HER. You may both have the pink color to you, which I like... but you're old news compared to her. She's a vixen. A babe. She would sound so cute and hot compared to your screeching ass. Face it... You're not as sexy as you were when we got together. You and I are through, Kissy. I'd even rather fuck that human woman, despite her not being interested in me because I have a dick. She's young and hot, too. See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya." 

He walks off, not looking back. Kissy's lips quiver and she drops down to her knees. She puts her hands up to her face and she sobs. Unbeknown to them, a small red headed doll with pigtails in her hair and a blue dress had witnessed all of this. It's Poppy Playtime, herself.

She has the sad look on her face and she says, "Oh, Kissy. I'm so sorry Huggy turned into this monster. You deserve better than that. I'm coming right out to comfort you. Hold on." She walks away, through the vent she's standing in.

Kissy continues sobbing when she suddenly hears this, "Kissy." Kissy stops and she moves her hands off her face. She looks over to see Poppy in the vents. Kissy says, "Oh. It's just you, Poppy. Good." She sighs and wipes her tears away.

Poppy says, "Let me out, Kissy. I'll comfort you." Kissy sniffles and she grabs the door of the vent. She pulls it off with ease since she's large and strong enough to. She drops the door. Poppy walks out and approaches the giant pink fuzzy monster character.

Kissy picks her up and pulls her in for a hug. Poppy hugs her back. Kissy says, "You're the best, Poppy. I just... I can't believe Huggy turned into this remorseless C word of a man." Poppy strokes Kissy's fur and says, "I'm so sorry, Kissy. Huggy's no longer part of us, in my book. You can do better without him. Find someone else." 

Kissy says, "I'm more worried about Mommy and the human girl." Poppy says, "Kissy... There's something I need to tell you about (Y/N). No... Her mother." She pulls away and looks up at Kissy saying, "That's right. I know who the human girl is. I used to belong to her mother... Helga Downey." Kissy says, "Wait... Helga? The little girl who had you as her own doll, but her dad disapproved and sold you here?" 

Poppy sighs and says, "Yes... Helga meant a lot to me. She may have come from a rich family, but she was not treated so kindly. I've been watching her for years. From a child to an adult who's married and has a child. I'd see her as a mother... bringing her little (Y/N) here. She would do anything for her. She would spoil her. Make sure others give her what she wants. I'm sure she did all of this... because she wanted her little girl to be happy, unlike herself." 

Kissy says, "I've seen this for myself, Poppy. Wow. Is that why she did it?" Poppy nods. Kissy says, "I guess that explains why (Y/N)'s mother was so snotty and stuck up for so long. She was doing this all for her. For (Y/N). She didn't want to see her hurt like she was." Poppy says, "Correct." Kissy says, "You know what, Poppy?" Poppy looks up at her. 

Kissy says, "You're right... I can do so much better without Huggy. He's done absolutely nothing but hurt me for the past five years." Poppy says, "We also need to keep him from trying to break (Y/N) and Mommy apart." 

Kissy says, "Oh god. Yes. Who knows what he wants with Mommy? Mommy wasn't always a toy, herself." Poppy says, "I know. She was a young woman named Molly Martin who worked here and fell into a vat. It was 1991 when it happened. She was struggling herself and was picked on for her height. She deserved better." Kissy says, "She's got (Y/N) now." 

Poppy says, "Good point. Come on. We need to figure out how to stop Huggy from trying to get to them." Kissy stands up with Poppy in her arms and she says, "You're right. Because this time... I'm not backing down from Huggy's antagonism towards me." Poppy smiles and says, "That's the spirit, Kissy. Let's go." Kissy walks off with Poppy in her arms.

*****************************************************

Back at your house, you and Mommy are in the kitchen. You're doing dishes, but you're messing around with all the dish liquid. You made a bunch of bubbles in the sink and you throw them towards her. 

She laughs and says, "Hey!" You grin and you say, "Gotcha, mamacita.~" She says, "Oh yeah?" She grabs the bottle of dish liquid and turns the sink on. She pours a massive amount of dish liquid and creates more soap. You say, "Oh boy. What are you up to?"

She grabs a big glob of soap and tosses it towards you. You gasp and you say, "Hey!" She smirks. You laugh a bit and you say, "Traitor." She grins and says, "Hey. You started it, you cute dummy." You both laugh and you continue play fighting with bubbles and even the water. You're both having a good time.

You're both unaware that a certain Huggy Wuggy got out of the factory and is walking around. It's dark out, so he's least likely to be known by everyone. He makes it towards an apartment building on your street. Terrarium Lane. 

He hears the laughter of two women in that particular building and he says, "Hmm... Who's that I wonder? That one laugh sounds like that sweet Mommy Long Legs." He approaches your building and he leans up a bit. He looks inside and sure enough, he sees you and Mommy Long Legs in there from the living room window. He sees both of you laughing and throwing soap and water at each other. 

He grins and he chuckles saying, "Normally, I'd find this hot, seeing that it's two hot chicks. Enjoy the time with each other while you can, Mommy and (Y/N). I'll have you Mommy Long Legs. Just you wait, you sexy little thing you. Those sweet long limbs will be of good use to me for something.~" He grins and says, "Beware (Y/N)... Your Mommy Long Legs will be mine. You as an added bonus.~" He chuckles darkly and he walks off in the dark.

(Now, you all know who the main antagonist is in this story.)