Ch. 15: The Ambush

The next day after you're done with your stuff with you as the landlady of the apartment building, you're back upstairs with Mommy. You're both sitting on your bed and you're kissing each other. You pull away and she's got the half-lidded eyes. That seductive look. 

She says, "You know Mommy loves you, my dear. I'll do anything for you.~" You say, "I'll do the same for you, Molly. You're my girl.~" She says, "And you're mine as well, sweetie. Give Mommy a kiss. She enjoys those soft plump lips.~" 

You smirk and you say, "You enjoyed other lips of mine.~" She smirks and says, "Ooh, you naughty little thing. Mommy likes it when you act like such a dirty girl.~" You smile and you both kiss again.

Your phone suddenly goes off. You pull away and you grab it. You flip it open and you see a text from your mom. (Text was different then. I'm sure you had to keep pressing the same buttons to type words. The struggle back then. XD) It reads, "Darling. I've set up a little mall trip for you and your friend Amanda. I've gotten a hold of her myself. She's on her way. Molly will be fine at your apartment."

Mommy says, "Who's that?" You say, "It's my mom. She set up a mall trip for me and Amanda. I'll get your something while I'm there." She smiles and says, "Awe.~" You type back, typing in the words with the number buttons. You send it and it reads, "Alright. I'll wait for her." 

You're unaware that in another building somewhere are Huggy Wuggy and Melony. They set up a fake phone contact and sent it to your phone to pose as your mom. They grin and Huggy says, "All is going according to plan, Melony. Let's go to Terrarium Lane to the (L/N) Apartments." 

Melony grins and says, "You read my mind." Huggy says, "You got the stuffed animals?" She says, "Yes I do. They're in my car." He says, "Good. Time to put on an act." They stifle a laugh and they head out of that building.

*********************************************

A moment later, you hear a knock on your door and you say, "I'll get that. Must be Amanda." You get up from the couch. Mommy looks over at you. You look over and you say, "I'll bring some food back." She smiles and says, "Awe, sweetie.~" 

You open the door and sure enough, there's Amanda. She says, "Hey, girl. Guess you got the message too, huh?" You say, "Yeah. Molly should be alright. There's snacks here and she can watch TV while we're at the mall. I'll get her something." 

Amanda smirks and says, "Girl. Get your ass to Spencer's and buy a sex toy for both your asses." You and Mommy both blush. You say, "I'll... think about it." Mommy says, "(Y-Y/N)! I... I'm blushing.~" 

You grin and you look over saying, "Hey, Molly. You did say you'd get more intense with me each moment we have sex, didn't you?~" She says, "Good point." Amanda says, "Ooh, you got a bad bitch, girl. Come on. Let's go." 

You look at Mommy. She crawls to you and you cup her face. You say, "Be back, baby. Be a good girl for me, alright? I love you.~" She says, "I love you, my cupcake.~" You both kiss each other, then you pull away. 

You say, "Stay put until I get back, okay babe?" She says, "Okay." You and Amanda head out. Mommy sits back on the couch and she watches TV. She's unaware of a pair of eyes peeking up... and a hint of blue fur.

Turns out, it's Huggy. He was peeking in. He leans down and he looks over to see you and Amanda getting in her car. She starts the car and you both take off. Huggy looks over at Melony and he says, "Alright. They're gone. Be ready... Stuffed animal saleslady. You get up there and put on that act... I'll pry the window open and I'll sneak up in there." 

Melony grins and says, "You're okay, Huggy. Alright. Let's do this. I want to ruin that lesbo dyke. Anything to ruin her and split her and that Mommy Long Legs apart. You'll get your girl." She walks inside. Huggy kneels there and waits. He watches through your living room window.

As Mommy sits there, there's suddenly a knock on the door. She looks over and says, "They just left. Who could that be?" She crawls over and she slightly opens the door. She peers out. The woman has blonde hair and she smiles, sweetly.

Mommy says, "H-hello?" She opens the door. Melony grins and says, "Yes. Hello, ma'am. Are you interested in winning something free?" Mommy says, "What is it? I don't know if I should..." Melony smiles and holds out a stuffed bear saying, "Stuffed animals. Anything soft. Buy one, get one free." 

Mommy gasps and smiles saying, "Awe. That's so cute." Right behind her, the window is being pried open by Huggy Wuggy. Unbeknownst to her. Melony peeks in and holds back a smirk as she sees Huggy. She looks at Mommy and says, "I'll tell you what, dear. This teddy bear is on me. Free of charge." 

Mommy says, "Wow. Oh, that's so kind of you. Sure. Mommy would love to have that stuffed bear. Oh, he's just so darling.~" Melony smirks and says, "That's great. Go on... He's free and he's for you." 

Mommy reaches for it when suddenly, she gets pulled back and she yelps. Turns out, she's been pulled back by Huggy. He gets a cloth out and puts it up to her mouth. She yelps and she struggles a bit. But then she stops and faints, closing her eyes. 

Huggy grins and carries her. Melony grins and they both laugh. Huggy says, "Let's go to Playtime Co. You can watch what I have planned." Melony says, "As long as it's a chick with a guy, I'm alright with that." They head out.

************************************************

Right at the mall, you and Amanda get done shopping. You have a few bags. You get your phone out and you call your mom. You get this, "Hello? (Y/N) dear?" "Hi, mom. I wanted to tell you thanks for the call for the mall trip. Amanda and I got a few things for Molly as well." 

Your mom suddenly says this, "Dear. I do set those up for you, but I can assure you it was not today." "Wait, what?" "That's correct dear. I didn't set up the mall trip." "So, if you didn't... then who did?" Amanda looks at you.

Your mom says, "Something seems off about all of this. How's Molly?" You say, "I mean she's fine. She's at my apartment." Amanda says, "Wait. Hold up." You look at Amanda. She says, "Girl... I think this was all a setup and shit. Oh... Oh shit, girl! I bet someone got to your apartment and snatched up Molly!" 

You gasp. Your mom says, "(Y/N)? What's wrong, honey?" "Mom. Call the police and have them go to Playtime Co. Amanda and I are heading out right now. Molly's been taken there. I'm sure Huggy Wuggy had something to do with it, too." "My god! Very well dear. Get there asap." You hang up. 

Back at your old family mansion, your mom hangs up her phone. She says, "My god. What is going on?" She walks out of the dining room and she gets in the lobby. She yells, "Leonard!!" Your dad runs in and says, "Dear. What's wrong?" 

Your mom says, "Call the police and get them to Playtime Co, at once. Molly is in danger. (Y/N) just called me." Leonard says, "Oh god. I'm on it right now, honey." He runs into the living room and he grabs the phone on the wall. 

He calls the police and he gets this, "Cleveland Police Department. How may I help you?" "Yes. Police. This is Leonard (L/N). Owner of the (L/N) costume company. Listen. I need you to head for the abandoned Playtime Co. Our daughter's better half has been abducted and taken there." "On our way, sir. Thank you for calling us." "Thank you, officers." 

He hangs up and he walks out of there. He walks to your mom and he says, "Come on, honey. We're revisiting Playtime Co." Your mom says, "Yes. Let's. We'll get our daughter's Molly back to her. That revolting Huggy Wuggy will pay for this." They grab each other's hands and they head out of the mansion.