Cuddles; male reader

Mathew sat on the couch, watching Maze Runner for the 18th time that day. Today he just felt like watching his favorite show and being cuddled up to his loving boyfriend. Who was all the way in Las Angelos. Figures.

Mathew watched as Newt entered the screen, one of his favorite characters. He was telling Thomas how they have tried everything. Out of nowhere his apartment door opened, out of reflex he screamed.

"Jesus," Spencer laughed, closing the door. Mathew turned around and jumped off the couch, running to his boyfriend. "Hi, babe," Spencer greeted, putting his bags down and hugging him.

"You made me scream like a fucking girl," He said, through his neck.

"Funny, you'd never expect that from you," Spencer said, sarcastically.

"Your mean when you're tired," He scoffed, heading back to the couch and watching Thomas run from Ben. Spencer sat next to him and laid his head on his chest. A smile spread over his face as he closed his eyes.

"I'm really mean," He said, lazily. Mathew smiled, running his hands through Spencer's hair and watched as Thomas ran through the Maze. He couldn't help but feel at home, like he belonged here. Him and Spencer watch the first movie and then got halfway to the second when Spencer kicks his feet like a child. Mathew looks down at him.

"Spence?" He asks, laughing a bit.

"I want cuddles!" He says, sounding like a toddler. Mathew holds back a laugh as he gets up and Spencer makes grabby hands when he gets to a good resting spot. He climbs on top of him and rest your head on his chest, laying down completely. Spencer ran his hand through his short hair, being lovingly. Spencer barely ever acted like this, which meant either he was touch starved, or it was a bad case. "I missed you, while I was a work," Spencer said, looking down at Him. He smiles and kisses him. "Morgan says I'm like a child when I can't be around you," Spencer teases.

"You are," Mathew laughs, he frowns and shakes his head.

"Whatever," He grumbles, "The point is I missed my prince," he told Mathew. He loved it when he called you by that nickname.

"Well," he let out an exaggerated sigh, "I missed you a little bit too," he says, cuddling closer.

You both hoped the moment would never end. And for what seemed like minutes was hours. You would never forget that moment. Ever.