Babysitting {ALL PARTS}

Crackfic

"He's not cute and you can't change my mind!" I debated with JJ as I worked, she had shown me a picture of some celebrity, although I kept saying he's ugly. JJ finally gave up and walked off, showing Emily next who said, 'My taste in men will not help your case J,'. Morgan sat at his desk working peacefully, and Spencer had darted off to the kitchen once he started to doze off. I on the other hand am bored and am not afraid to kill Hotch for this amount of work.

It had been about ten seconds and I watched as JJ kept lecturing Emily about how 'She never gets out', and 'How would you know what someone hot looks like you have never dated one'. I thought it was interesting watching Emily glare daggers at JJ, who still hadn't gotten the memo. "...All I'm saying, Em, is that your taste in guys is sloppy," JJ shrugs. Morgan coughs and then gets up, rushing for safety. I continued to watch, smirking slightly.

"First, who told you I'm getting 'sloppy. I'm not sloppy! Hell, I could get a Y/N if I wanted to!" Emily pointed at me, and I put my hands up in surrender, knowing that if I were to be Lesbian me and her would probably be together.

"A Y/N! Nuh-uh!" JJ disagreed.

"SECOND, I don't like... him" She points at the picture and then crosses her arms across her chest, "JJ, do you want the whole truth about why I don't?" She asked. JJ nodded, for a profiler she is oblivious... "I'm into girls, and girls only."

Spencer had just come back from his coffee break and was in the middle of sipping his coffee, walking to his desk, when she said that. He spit out his coffee and started coughing. He looked at me for help, so I got up and helped him sit down (in my chair), knowing he was only just shocked. After his coughing spell was over, he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and blinks at Emily. "At least let me get to the desk, so I could, ya know, breath," He shakes his head and then points at JJ, "How did you not know?" He furrows his brows.

"I knew!" I raised my hand and spoke. Spencer looks at me with a cheeky grin.

"You knew?" He mocked.

"Well, duh, the girls she sneaks around with makes it kinda-" I look around everyone is looking at me with smug smiles, "What do I have something on my face?"

"Up till now we thought-" Emily tries to say but Spencer butts in.

"What about you, Y/N?" He asked, smirking, God I love that smirk, "Any women in your books?"

"Spencer," I breathe in and out, I actually think the profilers here are blind, "I am Straight, like really straight. So straight that if you gave me a picture of-" I say it slowly and say really with like 4 L's. But before I can continue Spencer cuts me off.

"She's straight!" He hollers, blush on cheeks and his typical straight-line smile on his lips. I giggle and sit down, typing in my general work. Spencer Reid thought I was gay. Lovely...

___________________________________

I sit on the BAU lounge couch, waiting for Spencer to finish work, seeing as he took me to work. I hate my life... I was reading on my phone when I felt two, strong hands on my shoulders, one on each shoulder. "Ready to go?" He asked. I looked up; glad I was reading about two dogs getting into a fight. I nod and grab my bag. He seems happy as we get into the car. His smile never leaving his face as we enter onto the highway.

"Okay, what's up?" I groan out, as I am my curious self and can't help but ask questions even if I know the answer.

"6 minutes, and 23 seconds," He points out, I shoot daggers at him knowing he was timing my curiosity streak, "Honestly, I'm fine, super fine," He grins bigger at super and even extends the p by two seconds.