Page 1: I'm (Y/N)! I will be the Pirate King!

"Wealth"

"Fame"

"Power"

"The world had it won by one man: Gold Roger, the Pirate King. At his death, the words he spoke drove countless men out to sea."

'My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Find it! I left all there in one place!'

"And so men set sights on the Grand Line to pursue their dreams. As a result, the world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

The Blue Sea is the sea that all pirates, marines, travellers, and such sail to fulfil dreams, some bigger or smaller than others.

This vast body is separated by four seas: North Blue, East Blue, South Blue, and West Blue. Those seas are also divided into two lines: The Grand Line is a horizontal path of islands where the more adventurous can discover treasures and secrets of the world.

The Red Line, a massive mountain, said it's impossible to reach the top, which goes from north to south, and at the top is the Holy Land Mary Geoise. Those lines create two distinct halves of the world: Paradise, a name used by those who sailed into the other half, The New World, where all the most fierce and powerful beings are reunited.

The world just faced a global disturbance after the war between Whitebeard and the World Government with the death of Portgas D. Ace and his Captain Whitebeard.

However, this change continued a few days after the war, and a young pirate who also took part in this war rang the Ox Bell. This act symbolised the end of an era and the start of a new one. This action caused a new wave of pirates to take the sea and pursue their dreams.

Let's focus on East Blue, the weakest sea of the four. It was a sunny day in the village of Grimdale. People were doing their usual commerce, and kids ran in the streets. Everything seemed normal...until...

*FLOOO-*

*BOOOOOM*

A distant explosion occurred in the nearby forest. However, the villagers weren't surprised, and some even started cheering. "They're at it again?" one woman asked with a slight smile, exposing her various fruits and vegetables on the store's counter.

"Feel like it. I mean (Y/N) will leave us soon to accomplish his dream, and you know how Tora is," responded a male customer while looking through the clothes in the stole next to her.

"(Y/N) is gonna be the best Pirate King ever!" cheered a little girl, running after her friend. "And when he does, he will bring me to an adventure!" said a boy, following behind. "No, if he had to pick, it would be I because I'm his favourite," responded proudly, the third one with a smirk.