"Alright... I'll leave." The blonde haired girl spoke, giving a last look to Yoohyeon she walked towards the exit.

"What were you both talking about?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Almiro is our good friend. It's his birthday today. I wanted to give him a surprise that's what we were talking about..." Gahyeon whispered.

"That's nice of you." Yoohyeon replied with a smile.

•••••••

Yamasaki took a sip of his coffee. He kept the book aside after writing few important things on it.

"Dad, let's play outside!" Mitsue, his little daughter came running towards him with a toy car in her hands.

"I don't have time, play with your mom." He replied, not paying attention to her, he focused on the laptop.

She ran out of the house to play with the car all by her own.

_

Tristan ran inside the house, he looked at Yamasaki, his face sweating heavily.

"What happened?" Asked Yamasaki.

"Siyeon is coming... Almiro reported."

"What!?" Yamasaki exclaimed, he quickly closed his laptop.

"Get Mitsue inside!" He yelled, running towards his bedroom, "Izuhara! Wake up!" He walked towards his wife who was resting because she had a fever.

She lazily woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Go inside the room, Siyeon is coming here. Don't come outside!" He spoke.

Izuhara quickly stood up from the bed and walked outside.

"Mom! Where are we going?" Asked Mitsue, Tristan walked her towards Izuhara.

"I can't answer you now, let's go!" Izuhara took a hold of Mitsue's hand and dragged her towards a room.

Tristan closed all the doors and windows.

Yamasaki was confused on how Siyeon came to know his location because he was already hiding in a secret place.

He watched in nervousness as Tristan was closing the main door.

Sounds of few car neared his place.

Tristan was standing near the door, leaning back on it.

"Call Almiro." Tristan spoke looking at Yamasaki.

They heard their door being banged loudly, "I can't call them, it's a rule! They can't save us." Yamasaki replied.

"We will die." Tristan replied, wiping his sweat away with the back of his hand.

"Take out the gun." Yamasaki ordered.

"We only have pistols." Tristan replied, his heart started beating in a fast pace when he felt the vibration through his whole body, the knocks and bangs on the door kept increasing.

"Let's use them." Yamasaki replied.

Tristan gave him a nod and walked towards a box kept on the floor, opening it, he gave one pistol to Yamasaki and kept one with him.

"We won't open the door. Do everything only with my order, get it?" Said Yamasaki.

"Yes sir." He replied with a nod.

Yamasaki walked towards the closet, pulling the empty closet forward with a lots of struggle, he hid behind it. Tristan walked in the opposite corner of the room with a posture to directly shot anyone who enters the room.