11:26am

"I'll see you soon." Margo hugged Astra tightly.

"I had fun, thanks for doing this with us" Astra said as she hugged her friend back.

"Of course, this was the most fun I had in weeks." Margo pulled away to kiss her cheek.

"Where's my hug?" Astra turned to Arlo who had his arms out, a pout on his lips. She laughed and stepped forward to hug him too, and he immediately wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"Bye Arlo, I'll see you later."

"Bye babe! By hot dude." Astra quickly shut the front door to the bakery before he could say anything else, and she exchanged looks with Orson.

"He definitely has a crush on you." Astra giggled as she started walking down the sidewalk.

"He's nice. They both are." Orson was back to being quiet again, and she wondered if he was just putting on an act inside the bakery, hiding behind his smile.

"Did you have fun?" Astra asked him.

"Yeah." Was all he said.

"Well, we didn't get to eat the cakes because we had to clean up our mess, but I know a good place we can eat. Come on, I'm starving." Astra grabbed his hand and started running down the sidewalk, ignoring the looks she got from people as she ran past.

"Planet Pizza?" Orson raised an eyebrow as he turned to look at Astra, who was looking at the restaurant, smiling.

"It's the best pizza I've ever had. Come on, you need to eat something." Astra turned to look at him.

"I don't want to eat around a lot of people." Orson took a step away from her, shaking his head.

"There's going to be people at every food place." Astra turned to look at the restaurant again, but when she looked back at Orson, he was backing away from her.

"Watch out!"

Astra screamed, covering her mouth with her hand as a car went speeding past, nearly hitting him, but he jumped out of the way and back onto the sidewalk just in time.

"There are cars on the road, you don't go on the road!" Astra was suddenly freaking out. She didn't know why she was freaking out. She put a hand to her heart and started crying as she couldn't get air into her lungs.

A car almost hit him. He almost got hit by a car. He almost died. He could've died.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm okay." Orson put a hand on her shoulder, but she shook her head. Tears streamed down her face as the air got caught in her lungs, and she couldn't breathe.

People turned to give her weird looks as they walked past, but Orson grabbed Astra's arm and started pulling her out from the middle of the sidewalk and towards a couple benches on the side of the pizza restaurant.

"It's okay, you're just having a panic attack. I get them too, it's okay. Take a deep breath. Breathe in for 4 seconds, hold it for 4 seconds, and then exhale for 4 seconds. Repeat it Star. Just breathe in." Orson had his hand on her shoulder as she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to breathe, but she couldn't.

He almost died. Her sister died.

Her sister.

Astra started sobbing as she thought of her sister. White skin. Mouth open and eyes closed. Blood everywhere. Bloody razor next to her.

She wasn't moving. She wasn't breathing.

Astra screamed as she ran to her sister and fell on her knees next to her.

"Harley! Harley please!" She grabbed her little sister and pulled her into her arms, sobbing, as she shook her. "Wake up! Harley!"

Harley didn't wake up. She never woke up.

"You promised you wouldn't do it! Harley please! Please come back!" Astra was screaming and crying, shaking her sister as hard as she could, but no matter what she did, her sister wouldn't wake up.

She was gone.

"Star!"

Astra screamed as Orson shook her, making her come back to reality. He was holding her tightly, trying to calm her down. People were whispering about them, but Astra didn't care, she just continued to sob in Orson's arms.

"I couldn't save her." Astra gasped through her sobs and buried her face in his chest. "I was too late, it's all my fault."

"No, it's not your fault." Orson held her close to him and she squeezed her eyes shut, grabbing his shirt in her fists, as she pressed her face harder into his chest.

"I was too late. I could've saved her." Astra's body was trembling as she sobbed and clung tightly to Orson.

"It wasn't your fault. Don't tell yourself you could've saved her, that only makes you feel worse. Please listen to me, don't ever say you could've saved her or that it was your fault. Don't. You'll never heal Star, you'll never heal if you do." Orson rubbed her back and leaned his cheek on the top of her head.

"I miss her. I miss her so much." Astra sobbed.

"I'm so sorry." Orson whispered.