New Stories (FNAF x TF)

Hello readers!

This is not a chapter but a note from me, I'll be on hiatus for a while cause I got exams.

Before that, I also will put book 3 of my series "Freedom" and "Twisted" on hold. I'll be back once my exams are finished and when my motivation returns.

So, here are some new FNAF x Transformers crossover books I'm going to make!

While waiting for my motivation to return for me to do Book 3 🥲

You choose which you'd like to read first!

1. Piece of Me

[ Crossover between Transformers Prime, Transformer: Robots in Disguise and Five Nights At Freddy's: The Joy Of Creation ]

    After surviving the fire or perhaps rescued by the Autobots from his blazing Pizzeria. He was burnt and broken inside.

     He lost more pieces of himself. It got into his head that he might have lost a precious piece of him and he had to find it. To put himself back together piece by piece.

     He already lost a lot a long time ago but this time, he wants it back. He'll retrieve whatever he had lost in the past.

     With the Autobots and Decepticons now living in unity. After all, it was Michael that brought the two together and because of that, he apparently became a legend in Cybertron.

    With Earth now in peace, Michael felt the need to find the other piece. So the Autobots and even the Decepticons willingly came to aid Michael to search that part of him.

     However, what will be when Michael happens to find out that this other precious piece he's been looking for is something wicked?

     Furthermore, how much more can the Autobots and Decepticons be involved in this sinister and twisted madness?

    More importantly, will Michael ever put himself back together?

2. Redeemed

[ Crossovers Between Transformers Prime and Robots in Disguise with Five Nights At Freddy's ]

⚠️ Alternative Universe ⚠️

    After the bite of 83, Michael couldn't take the guilt and the abuse received from his angered Father and thus, he ran away.

     Alone, guilty, regret, and lost. Michael could only hold onto what he could to strive to live for longer. He hid along the shadows, in the lonely dark. It only got worse when he heard that his Father had went missing, leaving his little siblings unattended.

     Michael may have not been a good brother but he still loved them regardless and so, he quickly returned and swore to them to become the brother they deserve.

     Ever since then, Michael had to find his Father. But it seems impossible, as much as life could get so complicated. As Michael signed up to work for Freddy's that his Father and his friend had created in hopes it could lead to him, until he and his siblings got into a challenging situation.

     Will Michael ever find his Father while being caught up in a war between two gigantic robots while caring and protecting his little brother and sister at the same time?

      Will Michael ever let go of the past and redeem himself?

     And if he did find his Father, would they ever come into good terms?

3. Not Alone

[ Crossovers Between Transformers Prime and Robots in Disguise with Five Nights At Freddy's ]

Michael cried quietly as he lean against the cold hard wall, reminiscing his sinister past. He remembered the venomous words that came from his Father.

"YOU ARE WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF A SON!"

Perhaps he was, he always wondered. Was it his fault that everything happened? All that madness? Was it all because of him?

Traumatized, he couldn't stop trembling that when he felt a pair of servos that cuddled his fragile withered body. He screamed and kicked, fear engulfed him.

"Hey! Hey! It's okay, it's just me bud. I'm here, I'm here"

The voice comforted him, embracing him despite the huge size difference.

"You're not alone"

[ Three of them contain angst! ]

Three books of crossover between FNAF and Transformers!

Let me know which book you'd like to see in the future <3

Take care everyone and thank you for reading my books as well!

Luv 💞

- creatorix