° Chapter Thirty °

What?! What is he talking about? Energy-
Wait he can't be...is he talking about the energon?? Wouldn't that been I've been stalked this whole time?!

Michael shuddered and shake his head before looking back up at them.

"Hell no, not ever and never will!"

Michael spat out like venom, glaring coldly into the eyes of the insane murderer. His body trembled while still on the ground.

At this point, he doesn't even know if he should continue to see Springbonnie otherwise now known as Springtrap with William inside of it as his father.

"Tsk....tsk...what...a waste....f-fine...s..so...be...it.."

Springtrap twirl his finger on the air and Bonnie turned around and left only to return a large blue glowing cube. At first Michael didn't understand what the cube was all about until he felt his body tingled.

"Wha..what is that?"

He asked holding onto his wounded chest with the the black liquid oozing out from it. Spilling onto the floor.

"I...don't k..know either. b-but using...i-it..on..my.. animatronics...made...t-them...more...
powerful...and...s-stronger..and so, I wonder....if it....works for..y-you, now...that....you're....just...like...me"

Michael didn't even have any second to react when the Wolf yanked his arm and lead him elsewhere along with Bonnie carrying the cube with them.

Springtrap left behind with Freddy, "M-Make....s..sure he...gets...i-it.."
He commanded and the bear immediately went after them without a word. Following after his Master's command.

Springtrap glance around the place he's in and smiled inside of the suit. "Oh..Michael..if o..only you've gave in...I wouldn't..have forced you..this...is for..your o..own good. Let's....see..if it's..the exact..power..I seek...I don't know...how..h-he got it..but I need...it”

As he twist his body around and walked off to the opposite direction, he grinned behind the suit when he heard a loud pitched scream from the distance.

The Autobots came to a halt as they transformed into their original form and saw that the tunnel is attached to an underground building. The door was definitely not huge enough for them to fit.

“We can't fit in”

“Then we'll take it from here, the four of you wait here. We promise to be on contact!”

Said Jack as Ratchet let them on the ground. “Yeah! You can count on us!” Miko raise her hands and did a thumbs up. “We'll be sure to let you know if anything happens!” Raf added to assure the Autobots.

“Understood, be very careful and stay alert. We will wait here”

“Please, bring my partner back..”

Smokescreen pleaded. He didn't like that it's been hours since they have been searching for him. Back when the Decepticons got them, they knew where Michael was but for this case, they have no clue.

It just freaks Smokescreen out on what they are doing to Michael. They could he harming him in any moment and that really scared him a lot.

The teenagers then barge through the double doors and saw the a animatronics standing by as if they were waiting for them. When they saw the teenagers, they continued to lead the way.

Walking as fast as they could besides the fox animatronic who speeded up after the others. “It's actually cool that they're helping us” Miko says with a smile