° Chapter One °

“Oh, why hello there Michael”

Said the man who smiled down at him. Michael hugged his father's leg, avoiding eye contact with the man.

“He's quite shy, ain't he?”

“Michael, don't be a coward and greet him. He's my friend”

His father told him as he nudge him away with his foot. Michael looking up at the man, his father's friend. Which he learnt to be, Henry Emily.

He assured him with a smile, “It's okay. You don't have to”

Michael heard his Father scoffed and sigh before engaging a long conversation with Henry. He looked down, a little guilty for disappointing his Dad.

After a long while, Michael poke Henry's leg and caught his attention. Henry looked down and saw Michael looking up at him while holding a plush toy of a fox.

“Michael? What are you doing in my office?”

“H-Hello...Uncle...Henry”

“I'm..sorry”

Henry chuckled gently and bend down, eyeing at the little boy before him. Ruffling his hair, “Don't be. You're just a kid and it's normal to be shy. But hello, Michael”

“You really look just like your Father huh?”

Michael gave out a small smile before fidgeting with his fingers. “I...do? Mommy will be sad”

“Oh Michael, you're both like your Father and Mother”

Henry got back to his feet and glanced at his messy desk and looked back at Michael.

“Say, how about I show you something interesting?”

“Oh..? But Daddy will look for me..”

“Oh, shush! I'll cover for you. Doesn't your Dad let you have some fun?”

“Not...really, he's..always busy”

Henry's smile dropped as he looked at Michael with a pitiful expression. “Ah, right..I'm sorry Michael”

“Why..?”

Michael tilted his head. Not understanding why Henry was apologizing for. Henry shake the thoughts and smiled again.

“Nevermind, anyways”

Henry gently brought Michael to his lap and lets him discover all of his work. Most of them are blueprints of an image of what looked like animatronics but back then, Michael didn't know what it was.

Most of the part was that Henry showed him some unfinished product of a plush toy. What would look like a purple bunny.

It's head was completed whereas the body was missing a tail and a pair of legs. With it's adorable small red bowtie.

“This is Bonnie, I'll be making a lot of plushies for all the children”

Said Henry as Michael let out a huge 'o' on his lips. Astonished of the art done by Henry even if it wasn't completed.

William frantically searched for his son until he stumbled into Henry's office.

“Michael!-”

He paused with his hand on the knob, with the door already opened. He saw Henry and Michael looking at him. As if they were caught red-handed.