° Chapter Twenty-Eight °

All of them stared at the grave dugged deeper, that was led by the trail of blood.
It was then that the black blood was shown entering the grave.

At first, it may look like an actual grave but when Jack take a peek inside. There was a tunnel. He looked up at the Autobots and said.

“There's...a tunnel”

“Agh..”

Michael moaned in pain, feeling disoriented. He felt his mind shaking him rhythmically back and forth causing more discomfort. As he stayed still and waited for his mind to clear up and let the dizziness and pain recedes.

He breath and now feeling his body, controlling them and felt like whenever he moved or jostled, his would feel sharp objects digging harder into him.

Michael then opened his eyes and was confused for a moment. Not recognizing where he was or what he was inside of. After letting the realization sink in, he tensed. He remembered the awful image of malformed wolf sucking him into its chest cavity.

He inhaled intensively but he regain his breathing pace back to normal. It was then he heard footsteps of the animatronics all together. They were moving now that they got their right target.

Unaware of what's happening outside or where they were taking him. It sounded like they were inside of a building since each footsteps they take echoes like they're inside of a cave.

Unless I am in an actual cave? Why would they go through one anyway?

He wanted to rubbed his head but felt his arms were unable to move and if he did, it ends up having something stinging his arm. And worse, being inside of the animatronic and unable to move and how the animatronic walked causing him to jostle which earn him a few of pain of hiss and cuts on his arms and legs, his head throbbed with each blow making him frustrated that he couldn't think straight.

He haven't even realized that some parts of his body were oozing with blood, particularly black blood. But it seem to have dried up somehow, as if the animatronics have been moving for so long or it's just that Michael's blood dries up quickly.

Michael decide to look around of what was inside of the animatronic, more like a suit at best. After all, people can be stuffed inside the animatronic like they can be programmed to perform as a suit for people to wear. For usual special occasion but this, however, was not, definitely not an occasion when they die in the end.

His eyes scanned the suit. The torso of the thing was connected to the head by a wide neck, though its head stretched up another foot above him. His legs were cramped and bent at odd angles, wedged between pieces of machinery.

Seeing his arms were constrained, suspended his body into the arms of the suit. His eyes looked at his own body and there he saw his whole body was covered in small points of metals and plastics that deepened each time it was smacked against him.

His fingers flicked when he feel liquid trickling down his skin in half a dozen places and at the same time, it felt sticky. At this moment, he knew he had to at least free his body from the suit if he couldn't tell escape from the animatronic's body itself.

Further, the animatronic parts were recoiled, making room for a person inside to use it as a costume or fully extended so the mascot would work as a robot. Least that was for the animatronics for the Freddy's but this was a complete different level, sinister at that.

He was inside a cavity made for human beings but with the suit moving with complete autonomy like it has its own control. The insides were full of metal and wires along with plastic architecture, except the space that Michael occupied.