° Chapter Nineteen °

•~•~•~•~•~•

The scene continued as Michael was seen crawling back through the vent shaft with the hand unit now temporarily replaced by the voice of angsty teen.

“So funny story, a dead body was found in this vent once. M'kay, so not that funny but... it's a story”

That shocked the audience watching, even the Decepticons.

“Dead..body?”

“What in the world is going on in that place?”

“Now I don't like where this is going..”

They continue to watch as Michael is now in the dark after the lights went out and hand unit is offline to try to reboot the system in restoring the lights. However, he wasn't alone.

“I don't recognize you..you are new. I remember...this scenario however, it's a strange thing to want to do to come here. I'm curious what events would lead a person to want to spend their nights..in a place like this..”

Michael's body tensed up just hearing the unfamiliar voice coming out of no where as his hairs on his shoulder stood up. The atmosphere became chilly for him and even for the viewers.

“There is a space under the desk, someone before you crafted it into a hiding place and it worked for him. I recommend that you hurry though. You will be safe there, just try not to make eye contact, it will be very soon. They will lose interest”

“W-What?! Who is 'they'? More importantly, who am I listening to..?”

Michael crouch down as he made his way under the desk and then slide the cover to his right and he stayed still. Feeling quite tight under the small space.

“How..long am I gonna stay here-” He paused himself when he heard voices and footsteps coming from the vents. He couldn't make the voices out and instead hear metal scraping. It irritated his ears but he held it on.

What felt like seven minutes, the figures outside left and lost their interest in trying to pry the cover open and Michael take the hint and left from his hiding spot. Sighing in relief that he felt like he's been holding his breath in. “What the hell was I even hiding from?”

“When your guide comes back online, he is going to tell you that he was unsuccessful. That you must restart the system manually. He will then tell you to crawl through Ballora Gallery as fast as you can to reach the breaker room. If you follow his instructions, you will die”

“Oh, great of course”

Just hearing that last sentence through the watchers off and so were the Decepticons.

“He will die?!”

“Why work there if he's going to die?!”

“Actually what maniac would say that?!”

They kept themselves from asking any more unanswered questions as they saw Michael looking more afraid as he listen to the voice.

“Ballora will not return to her stage anymore. She will catch you. The power will be restored shortly. When you crawl through Ballora Gallery, go slowly. She cannot see you and can only listen for your movement. When you hear her music become louder, she is growing near. Listening for you, wait and be still”

Time passed by as they watched every single thing they see on their monitor. Whereas Ratchet being forced to watch the footage on Soundwave's visor feels more and more concern as he and Megatron continue to watch Michael's mind.

Then they stop at this one scene, as it it purposely slowed down for this one moment. As Michael is under the desk, the voice came back.

“Did you know that I was on stage once? It wasn't for very long, only one day..what a wonderful day though, I was in a small room with balloons and a few tables. No one sat at the tables though, but children would run in and out”