° Chapter Five °

"Michael..."

The voice sounded angelic yet it feels uneasy by just hearing it.

"You must be careful..."

Michael tilted his head to the side with a raised eyebrow. Lately he's been getting short dreams of voices such as this.

Yet somehow, it doesn't feel like a dream. It sounded more like, a warning.

"Something is out there, looking for you"

Michael's body tensed just by that sentence alone. He felt the shivers crawling down his back and it bothered him, a lot.

"Looking...for me?"

He thought and wondered what that meant and who was going after him.

"Once they catch you"

Michael swallowed hard on his saliva that he would have choked if he didn't controlled it well.

"They won't ever let you go.."

After a long tiring day, the Autobots have finally reunited and even rejoined with a newcomer in Earth.

"On behalf of the President and the joint Chief, I, thank you all for your selfless heroism in defense of this planet. I'm only sorry that the world can't know of your undying dedication because I, for one owe you my life, my liberty and my future"

Agent Fowler saluted at the Autobots standing before him which Optimus nodded. Michael finally felt in ease of being with the others again.

"I'm just glad all of us are okay and back together"

"We sure are!"

Miko said with a wide grin as she nudge Michael's side. With Mrs June smiling at the children and Michael. "How are you feeling? Is there any side effects from the energon or something?"

She asked with her finger under her chin with her other hand on her hips.

Michael thought about the moment when the forge hit out some kind of blast which somehow affected his body in a way. He felt very nauseous and overwhelmed with dizziness but overall, not really. Not unless something related to that blast hits him again.

"No, I'm alright don't worry too much about it. I doubt it affects my dead body"

"Well the dark energon was used to like revive the dead? Least for the robots, I guess it just doesn't like that work on humans"

Raf explained adjusting his glasses. Michael just shrugged and looked up at the Autobots. Seeing WheelJack, one that he barely seen with the rest but been mentioned from time to time, especially from the wrecker and Miko and there was the new member, Ultra Magnus.

"So..uh, he's the commander? He's in charge when Optimus was absent?"

"Yeah, he's the key lieutenant of Optimus"

Jack crossed his arms and watched the Autobots gathering around. Michael's hands wrapped around his upper stomach.

"Well it's better to have more members to increase our numbers. Doesn't matter though if we're outnumbered, we just gotta be smart on dealing with the Decepticons"

Jack and the other two children nodded. "You're totally right! Being smart is one way to do it!"

They all looked back up at the Autobots, Michael eyes on the commander particularly. Probably because of how huge and tall his shoulder pads were. Thinking they looked cool.

"Sir, I am honored to relinquish command of the Autobots to you"

Said Ultra Magnus and Michael looked dumbfounded before sighing out.

"Another one that speaks formally.."

He scratched at the back of his head as Optimus replied,

"Welcome to Earth, Ultra Magnus and to Team Prime"

The commander turn and followed Optimus's gaze to see all the human allies standing by, besides Agent Fowler.

Ever since Michael was introduced, Ultra Magnus was quite intrigued to see his appearance. He just never saw any other humans looking like him and there was something was more than that, of Michael.

For WheelJack's case. He was stunned to see Michael. He's heard him through Miko mostly and Bulkhead as well. But he didn't mind, it's not bothering him anyway and he even thought Michael looked cool, besides the obvious scars on some parts of him excluding the stitches.

Miko walked up closer to them. "Okay, someone's got to say it. Optimus 2.0 is rad!" She claimed with both her hands forming a hand signal of like what a rockstar would do.

"M-Miko..."

Michael gently called out, his voice low and soft. Like a whisper.

The commander blinked, "Imagine what the forge could do for your bod" She added and Ratchet looked like he cringed as Smokescreen and Ratchet turn to see the forge laying by it's head on the ground.

"Miko..."

Michael mumbled feeling slight second embarrassment for her for some reason. Probably because of how Ultra Magnus just stared.

"Is it true that the forge has been drained of its power?"

The medic asked the rookie, Smokescreen stayed quiet for a moment and Ratchet continued. Michael slowly walking up to get nearer to his partner.

"Then any hope of rebuilding the omega lock has truly been lost"

"I..did what I felt was right"

Smokescreen then spotted Michael by the corner of his optics. "Michael thought the same thing too" Ratchet glance at Michael, who just awkwardly stood by and just smile a little. The medic looked back at Smokescreen. "And your instincts have again proven to be quite sound”

Smokescreen smiled at the medic, taking in the compliment before the ambulance looked down at Michael. "Same goes to you, Michael"

"Oh..uh...mhm"

He inhale softly and smiled wider, with a nod. Everyone gathered around, feeling great to be back together.

Michael joined his partner's side as they looked at each other and smiled, "Guess we made the right choice"

"And it was worth it"

Michael is back once again for another round of listening to the voices. Voices that oddly sound familiar nor were the lines given to him.

He waited and waited, then it came. And this time, he definitely knew it wasn't a dream anymore. But he thinks that it's a warning, a vision in some sort.

"They are near..."

"And they won't stop"

"Until they find you"

Michael wanted to know more but he knew that the voices won't answer his flowing questions. Because he knows that they want to let him find out by himself.

"All of your questions will be answered soon"

"When you find them, you'll get your answers"

"Just beware of what's to come"

"For it is unpredictable"

"However, the threat coming after you won't just be a threat to you. But to every single being"

Michael perked his head up, like he had detected something. "W-What?"

"So be ready"

"Things will get brutally messy"