⚠️ Read First ⚠️

Book 2 is here! Before you start reading, take some notes! You should also read 'Freedom' first so to get an upper hand.
Here are some things you need to know so you'll understand the story better.

Also I may make a few changes once in a while and beware that there will be curse/swearing/bad words!!

For Transformers Prime, this will takes place in Season 3. For FNAF, it'll be mixed up with the FNAF trilogy book. The Twisted Ones, by Scott Cawthon and Kira Breed-Wrisley.

So take note that I'll follow some lines in the Twisted Ones book and some parts of it.

I included this to make it more interesting and because it does have more action to it.

I know it's not really canon to the game but it is canon in some parts at least.
Also, my writing isn't that good so yeah, I'll try to improve to make the book more entertaining to read. Or you can help me fix my mistakes! I really appreciate the help.

There will be a Book 3 and I'm still uncertain for Book 4.

Book 3 will take places AFTER Transformers Prime and there is another series that is a sequel of Transformers Prime.

Which is Transformers: Robots In Disguise. This will be Book 3 and where FNAF 6 will later occur.

Although I still have doubts on also going far until Security Breach. I do have fantasies of the Glamrock Animatronics meeting the Transformers, that'd be cool though since the animatronics are sentient but knowing me, I might make it happen.

Also take note that the Point of View will only be in Third Person's Point of View.

In the early chapters will focus on the perspective of the Autobots activity until you reach the very later chapter that will then focus on the main plot of this book.
I just like having Michael interact with the Autobots.

I'm following each episodes of the Transformers Prime Season 3: Beast Hunters so I'll try to cut down some parts of it to get to the main point. Nevertheless, I hope all of you still enjoy.

Also, I'll make up some story for the Afton Family before it all went wrong. Just a little flashback on how I think the Aftons were before everything goes downhill. Also, I like to show how Michael's relationship with the Autobots are cause he deserves to have some friends and maybe a family.

Of course, there are some Easter eggs laying around the book, there are references of sentences from a book or a song or anything that may click to your mind if you recognize them.

Anyway, that may be all and begin reading and enjoy ✨

Votes and Comments are much appreciated, to keep me motivated! 💞