° Chapter Twenty °

Michael heavily panted as he is now in another cell which was huge and empty dark with the only light source from the ceiling. His mind was all over the place.

He clenched the beating vibration on his chest and tried to stay calm. He didn't even know that much time has passed. He couldn't focus, not when he suddenly woke up to find he's out his mind has been invaded by the Decepticons and is held captive as well.

“Ough..my head hurts”

Once he remained calm with the beating vibration became low. He force his mind on reality. He needed to concentrate. After not just having to wake up from the interference in his mind, he learn that Ratchet was indeed captured along with him or more so he was brought along as well.

He needed to escape but he knew it won't be easy. His priority is to make sure Ratchet is well.

He overheard a conversation from Shockwave. Turns out, Ratchet was needed by the Decepticons to complete his science work in order to rebuild the omega lock and restore their home planet. Something about synthetic energon.

But of how overwhelmed he was at this moment. He can't feel but feel weak and useless. He's always thought of that since that day.

“No, I must stay strong! I must get out of here with Ratchet! This isn't the only danger that's out there...I just hope they aren't moving fast” He encouraged himself and steady his position as he got up.

“I will have to be patient, once that door opens. I'll slip through the shadows and find my way around through this warship. It's tough but if I can believe in myself. I may actually be able to do it..”

He mumbled to himself and at the same time, he wondered.

“Just how much did they learn...about me?”

Before....

Ratchet felt his spark ache as the footage vanished from Soundwave's visor. Even himself, he was astonished.
“I didn't think even humans have to go through..such tragedy”

Megatron commented. He can't help but actually feel quite a little disturbed of what he saw in Michael's head.

Particularly the part where the entity ripped his stomach open and enter inside after being scooped with his organs jumping out.

“Perhaps that would also explain those metals..inside his body” Starscream added. “So what will be your choice then, doctor?” Megatron asked. Ratchet slowly turn to the Decepticon with his optics stuck to the ground and with a heavy sigh, he's made his choice.

“I'll do it...”

While in the other room where Michael was awake and hyperventilating. Shockwave place the cable back to its station and reported to Megatron for the success.

“By the allspark, ugh...that is brutal”

The Decepticon medic shivered when the scene replayed on his mind. Knockout has been quietly watching since he was assisting Shockwave. Michael snap as he forcedly kept budging against the cuffs. “What the hell have you done to me?!

Knockout forgot that Michael got his consciousness back in the middle of process of watching his mind. “Oh don't worry, we only just had a look what's inside your head” He said and force a smile. Honestly, even the medic didn't know how to feel after seeing all that.

The one-eyed Decepticon turn to the both of them and face Knockout. “Knockout, bring the human prisoner to a cell and come back. We'll be pairing with the Autobot to complete his work”