40. Soaring Through The Air

Yesterday in the woods was fun

Yesterday in the woods was fun. One of the perfect examples to wear a dress or skirt, as makes things easier and fun. There is a difference being out in the wild and getting time in with my mate, sends new feelings through us.

This morning though, we didn't do anything in the shower or before. It is a get up and ready morning. We are both hopeful that today is a wonderful one.

We step out of the house and walk to the field where we asked the two injuried dragons to meet us. Czar and Malik are with us today as well as one of the therapy trainers. While Zalia and Kaida stand off to the side incase we need further assistance.

"Good morning gentlemen." I smile at them.

"Your highnesses." Both dragons bow.

"Please none of that. Today we are friends here to help make this as easy as possible." I smile at them, seeing as they relax where they stand.

"It is so good to see you both being able to walk with ease. It has been a long road and today we hope your spirit forms are excited to remerge for the first time since the injuries." Cohen is gentle with his words, hiding the happiness he is feeling underneath the surface.

"I will be here to help as King Cohen gently walks you through the process of shifting. This will be like the first time over again and with the age you each are if your spirits try to become enraged his commands will calm them." The trainer spoke up, as he walks to us.

"Is everyone ready?" I look as the guards have got nervous once the trainer spoke up and it caused something in me to become protective.

They nod their heads and Cohen steps up as they strip to shift. I keep my eyes at head level to stay respectable of the guards.

"Let's do some simple stretching out." Cohen does the actions with them.

"Very well. Now ask for your spirit form to start coming to the front. Slowly. Remind them that it is safe here and that your body is healed for them to come forth." Cohen's eyes become that of Ezekiel's.

I watch as the others follow suit.

"Just remind them during the shift to not force as fast one. It needs to be slow in order to not have a chance of reinjury."

Cohen removes his clothes and stands watching. The guards bodies start to get larger and scales are forming. The cracks and rebreaking sends waves through me, as I give a slight shake.

I watch as Cohen moves to walk around them in the areas that gives troubles, he seems to massage and then the area helps to shift as well. It makes me love him even more.

Finally within a twenty minutes both guards are fully shifted into spirit form. Cohen pats their heads that are bowed.

"That was very good my friends. How are you feeling?"

Each lets out a small sound and Cohen smiles.

"They feel free again. Along with sending their thanks for you helping to heal them in the beginning." Cohen turns to smile at me.

"You both are welcome it is the least I could have done." I bow my head slightly back to them.

Cohen moves over and shifts a moment later, letting Ezekiel out. His head leans down to lick my hand.

Standing in place, Zalia and Czar join me. While Malik and Kaida each shift into their forms.

I watch in amazement as they all walk around the field. Cohen finally walks back up to me and motions for me to get on his back instead of linking.

I get up and straddle him, gently rubbing his neck.

Have Czar get on Malik's back and Zalia onto Kaida's. We will all enjoy the flight together with the guards. Cohen's voice has a soft sound like he is smiling.

I rely the message to Czar and Zalia, as the others had walked up to them. With the three of us on their backs. Cohen lets out a loud squawk and breathes out some smoke.

We take off hovering over the ground and Cohen watches as the two guards start to flap their wings. I am sure without a doubt that he is linking them with each gentle step to take.

Before long, five dragons are in the air with the three of us along for the ride. This is perfection being able to experience this with them.

It should seem my friend, Czar, is slightly nervous with the face he shows and the hold onto Malik that he has. I let a little laugh out. Zalia has her arms in the air out to the side already enjoying herself.

We all take off soaring through the air as a unit. They all let out squawks of excitement as the happiness flows out of them all. We go for the closest borderline and make the largest circle together. I look out over the land and pure joy fills me.

The road ahead may be unsure with somethings. As there will be times we will be faced with something new, due to our whole mating is never heard of before.

Cohen and I have talked over times about different things that could come about. With it being documented about us we worry what will the other supernaturals think.

We can only hope none of them think it is a power strike as it is not. This is love between mates that were never supposed to happen. Here we are right at a year later and happier than ever.

Cohen and I are to show that impossible mating can happen and the love is just as strong.

There has been several that have choosen to be together as their true mates had parished when young. It has made us overcome with joy and show our support that they found love again with even of new species.

What will come in the future? I am not sure but I live for my mate and all the love we have to give to each other.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

How sweet is it to end off on seeing the guards Harlow helped to save finally take flight again?

Truly hope everyone has enjoyed this book!
Thank you to everyone that has read through another!

Truly hope everyone has enjoyed this book! Thank you to everyone that has read through another!