15. Wicked Thoughts

"Your wish is my command, my Queen

"Your wish is my command, my Queen." I smirk, as the endless possibilities rumage through my mind.

Hope she is not fond of the suit she is currently wearing, because it is fixing to be burnt ashes laying around her feet.

Ezekiel pipes up with the simple thought, making us burn even hotter for our mate. Using some of his abilities, we heat up the clothes we are wearing which makes them fall off of us with no issue. While keeping our skin cool, unburnt.

Harlow's eyes change to a brighter color making her eyes shine almost caramel. "That will come in handy many of times."

Harlow smashes into my lips once more, before I had a chance to respond. Does she know how much more I fall for her with each passing second and then to make statements as such.

Swiftly, I have her in my arms as her legs wrap around my waist. She rubs against my length and moans constantly, driving Ezekiel and I to lose every ounce of restraint. We crash into the closest wall, pressing Harlow's back against the flat surface.

Giving her a small amount of room to slide down more. She is eager to be in position and just needs me to hold myself where she will be impaled. We aplease her and myself as her warm folds start to suck me into her. The soft velvet piece of heaven, is so welcoming while making the sparks lick every inch of my skin. My knees want to buckle with the sheer intensity of the sensations racking through me.

It takes many small gentle movements to be seated fully inside of her. The grip that holds me into her is so tight, it takes my breath away.

"I feel so full." Harlow moans, gently rocking against me.

"You are so tight." I grunt, pulling out some before pushing back in.

"That is what happens when all I have is the new toys to get release." Harlow throws her head back, staring at me with a smirk.

Oh, the ideas we can do with the toys she is mentioning. Wicked thoughts pass through me, but this being our first time together, I don't want to use anything else. We will have to try that later.

I keep trying to give her the slow gentle thrust, but she is a little minx and uses her body weight to help bounce herself on me. Maybe the wall was not of good use, since I wanted to please her while letting her enjoy this moment without using to much energy herself. As we are not sure if this will even help the exhaustion state of being.

I drill into her with everything I have, causing Harlow to scream 'yes' many times. It should seem my mate loves to be handle a little rough.

Harlow's legs start to quiver around me, as her soft walls pulse around me. The sweet smell she releases from her climax brings me to a even hard state down there. Ezekiel is literally panting in my mind at the sweetness she has released.

It starts to bring on my release and I am not willing for this to end so quickly. I remove myself from her warmth, and hold her against the wall until she comes back down from hers.

"Don't stop." Harlow moans, kissing my lips.

"I have only just got started." I whisper, making her shiver slightly.

Harlow places her feet on the ground and I lean back from the kiss. Her face is flush and her breathing a little erratic. I pull her away from the wall.

"Hand on the floor and ass in the air." I growl.

"This is the only time you get to command me to do anything, mate." She smirks and follows my directions.

My mouth waters looking at her glistening core, it seems like it is just inviting me in with the slickness of herself. Getting on my knees, my face is right in line with her warm center. Taking my tongue I give one flat lick all the way to her folds and center. It is true she tastes of lavendar and cherries.

It seems like it gives me all the energy in the world and exhaustion is no longer a factor to be concerned with.

Using two of my fingers, I slip them into her, and use my tongue along with the pumping of my fingers to get more of her delicious taste. Within no time, I am using my free hand to holds her hip up and she quivers reaching her release again in record time.

This is my new fun game, let's see how many times I can get her to release for me. This small time just focusing on her, is leaving me in with a painful erection. Pulling my fingers out, I lick them off and line myself up with her center.

I hold her hips as I glide back into the home spot. Harlow is quick to press herself back into me. We get into a steady rhythm together and it seems all to soon my release builds once again.

"I am going to." I don't get out, before Harlow pulls away from me and is on her knees in front of me.

Her mouth wraps around me fully, as she looks up at me through her lashes. Harlow takes my full length down her throat and it is like I cannot hold it back any longer, as she swallows me fully.

I feel weak in the knees once more, as she pulls me out of her mouth slowly licking up anything that she missed.

"I had to try that. You, my mate, taste scrumptious." Harlow stands and kisses me.

I never thought it would be appealing to kiss after where our mouths have just been, but this is delightful.

"Did you do that because your not ready for us to reproduce?"

Harlow laughs. "No, it is not that at all. I am protected from such as I never knew when I would find my mate, so I didn't want to be concerned with that possibility so soon. It is something I would like, but for now I want to enjoy my new found mate."

"I love the sound of this." I smile.

I don't feel so fatigued any longer, so it must have been the issue we didn't mate while marking. Harlow seems to be fairing the same.

The air is knocked out of me.

"Do you think that is what the riddle means? Our children would be something new and never heard of before." I express out loud for Harlow.