18. Don't Get Comfortable

I am on the verge of having a rampage

I am on the verge of having a rampage. Seems the only thing stopping me or calming me in the slightest is Cohen.

These rogues have busted through the last of the nerve I had left for any form of softness. They want to come onto my mates land and cause issues, well no more. It is disrepectful and I will not tolerate it in the slightest.

I tried to play nice, I truly did but they were the ones that would not follow through with the 'Stop' command or growl have you. It works on all the wolves, or it is supposed too. It took every ounce of control to not kill them where they stand, and would have if not needing to try for answers.

Every scratch or bite I took while knocking them out, was felt but it just fueled me more. They dare to attack and injury their Queen they can take what I dish out to them.

Chantria and I were in such a fury still we shown our teeth to the dragon medical staff. It is not their fault we are in the mood we currently feel, so I will need to make an effort to apologize for that later on when we visit the medical building.

I lead Cohen back through the woods and Zalia is waiting with clothes for me. I accepted them and dress back up rather quickly. I have one mission and that right now is to get answers from these rogues or they die where they stand. I am tired of mercy I will not show being weak to them, as there is to many people to protect in both the dragons and my wolves.

Czar stands a ways out from the dungeon with Malik there as well. They are dressed back in clothes.

"Are they in there?" I growl, making Cohen rub my lower back.

"Yes." Czar nods, bowing his head towards me. Malik following suit.

I don't like them being like this, but in the work up stage I am currently in my aura is not controlled.

"I apologize." I nod my head back to them.

"Don't be, Harlow. You are a ruler and your subjects even the lowest on the pole have been causes issue then disobeying your commands." Malik gives a small smile, before opening the dungeon door for us.

"Thank you." I grimace with the smell of to many bodies all in one place.

I go straight back to the rogue that gave us the rittle to begin with. At least it is a starting ground, while the others enjoy those silver cuffs.

Malik unlocks the cell and I walk in after giving him another nod in thanks. Cohen follows in behind, standing right at my shoulder.

"Enjoyable riddle you gave. How about this time you speak properly and answer ever single question asked." I startle the wolf when I speak, causing him to jerk to look up into my eyes.

"I gave you all I know." The man's hoarse voice calls out, while he starts shaking.

"I don't think you did though. Who is behind all of this? Because if we solved the riddle you gave then there is something else in play. Due to events we were not even aware of until recently."

The rogue hangs his head.

"Who is more powerful than I am for my commands to not work on you being a wolf under my rule? This is not just all fun and games."

"It is known facts. It has been for decades. It is not by concidence of your mating to the Dragon King." The rogue keeps shaking.

"Explain now." Cohen speaks up, causing the rogue to go from shaking to sour.

That is an interesting change in behavior. Does he not believe that Cohen will do anything to harm him?

"Why don't you have your way with this one? One of these rogues will break and spill everything once they start hearing the torture and know we are serious in this matter." I give an evil smirk to Cohen, who shows the same reaction.

Cohen steps up and within seconds the rogue is screaming for mercy. Sad really, all he had to do was answer questions. One point I know this rogue has past out, and I command him to wake him up. Within a few seconds after, I surpress a laugh as a few rogues start crying somewhere within the dungeon.

We have only just began.

Placing my hand on Cohen's shoulder he stops his assault on the rogue. He steps back beside me, but I move up to the rogue.

"You will hang here awake the entire time we go through the rest of this rogues. You will NOT sleep until I allow it. Do you understand my command?" I growl.

The rogue simply nods unable to speak since his jaw has been broke.

I walk out of the cell with Cohen in tow. Czar hands him a cloth to wipe his hands with and Cohen accepts it graciously.

I walk to the last cell next to the one we have currently been in.

"These were the very first wilds that we captured." Malik speaks up, his voice a little gruff.

"Good information. They shall wait for last as well then." I nod my head, and step up to where they can see me.

I give them the exact same command from the last one. One of the worst things to do is to give a command of no sleep until granted. Their bodies will not be able to sleep when needed and make them extremely weak. As this will take a few days to go through the amount of rogues in torture and questioning. So they will either hold up or be on the brink of death, as I will not let them die before I hear more from them.

Malik locks the cells immediately after we exit them, even with the rogue shackled it is good to be cautious.

Standing in the middle of the dungeon, I spin around slowly letting my eyes take in all the forms I can see. Many seem to be either crying, shaking, or looking neutral of emotions. The ones neutral will be the most fun to deal with, as I want to make them break just like how they have scared countless dragons.

"I will be coming to see each and every one of you. No one is going to be left untouched! You have all dared to come and start an issue and I will be the one to end the issue along with my mate. We will not tolerate this behavior and some of the events that happen in here will be videoed for the ones outside to see we are not taking this in a light manner." I stop for a brief second due to how worked up I am feeling.

"Don't get comfortable as over the next few days you will need to be asking yourselves who is next. If you even so much as beg for mercy we will be harsher as none of you shown mercy to the innocents. So on this note, do not even think of taking the easy way out. Not one of you are permitted to ending things yourself." I order, before walking out of the cells.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Is the rogue still speaking nonsense?

What will it take for them to get true answers?