29. In The Air

Images from last night flash through my mind

Images from last night flash through my mind. Shock is one part of me, never in my life did I believe to do the actions I done last night. Hearing Harlow though makes me want to do it more and more, see where we take it as she seems to enjoy it.

I know she has many different toys, as when her items were brought in here I seen it all. So, along with a little research in my spare time while she slept I learned about it and oddly enough I have the kink for it with her only. From the talks I have had with her experience with the toys is the only way she has experienced this type of play.

It makes since though with her wolf spirit times of play may need to be a little on the rough side to applease her spirit it is honestly just part of our animals. Ezekiel has pushed for us to beat the meat harder at times, not that it hurts but calms him in that way for release.

I slip out of bed and prep a bath for Harlow, she will need some extra dotting on after yesterday and last night. It brings a smile to my face still, I am the only one to see this side of her. My mate is perfect in everyway possible.

Once the water is ready, I gently wake Harlow who smiles and kisses me as I lift her from the bed and walk us to the bath. Sitting us down slowly, I start to gently wash her. Harlow twist in my arms and goes over the same moves to me that I do to her.

My head falls back with her gentle touches. How can we have so much strength and still be so gentle?

"What are we doing today?" Harlow speaks for the first time this morning.

I pick us up from the water and we start drying each other off.

"Charles needs to cool longer in the cells before we try speaking with him again. Why don't we take today for us alone. It is something we have yet to enjoy." I smile at her.

"I would enjoy that very much." Harlow kisses me gently.

We walk to the closet and pull out the causal clothes we have. While she dresses, I slip an item into my pocket. It is time to give it to her and I know just the place to do it at.

"So, when did you find out about all the toys I brought with me?"

"Right after your things were moved into here. I came across them while dressing, later that evening when you were asleep I search it." I give a sheepish look.

"Nothing to be shy about. It is a part I found in myself several decades ago, it helps to where I could achieve release and sleep. Although it was nothing like you doing it to me, now that was truly enjoyed." Harlow kisses me again, and a little friend is reacting.

I pull back from the kiss. "As much as I would love to spend our day together in this room. I would like to take you for a picnic to a very special place I have found."

"That sounds lovely."

"Could you grab a large bag to place my clothes within? We have to fly there." I ask, trying to hide the slight nerves I also have about the item I have on me currently. It would be the safest way for it to travel and her never know, as she doesn't know I slipped it in my pocket as is.

Harlow grabs a bag and we walk down to the kitchen. Together we make up enough food in a basket to last the day if we don't wish to return until morning. Hopefully is all goes well, we will be spending all our time in my special spot.

We bid the others a quick goodbye and inform them that we will be out for a while. They know the protocol for if they need to get to us.

Walking out of the house, Harlow grabs the basket from me and holds out her grab bag. I do a slow strip tease for my mate, as her eyes are fucking every move I make. It makes me unruly hard and wanting her here and now. I fold my clothes up a proper way to keep my little surprise item in place from fall out during out fly.

Harlow steps back with the bag and basket, while I move a few steps further from her. Ezekiel knows it is time to be free and coming up to the front. We shift in record time, as he sighs in our head in happiness. We take a step towards Harlow and we lick her arm, that now is just pink lines from yesterdays challenge.

With a move to the side and gently laying to the ground, Harlow jump onto our back. Ezekiel stands and stretches our wings out. He starts to flap and we are in the air within seconds.

Making a loop around the house, Harlow laughs and I see her wave down to the others that are outside enjoying the sun. Taking off we move to the east.

It is the perfect time of the year for flying in spirit form. As everything is green with some clouds in the sky. Harlow seems to giggle everytime we fly though one, so Ezekiel makes it his mission to go through every single cloud in the sky.

Finally after the extra flying to play in the clouds we make it to our special place.

We land in the middle of the meadow

We land in the middle of the meadow. Harlow slips off our back and looks around in awe.

"It is beautiful here. So peaceful." Harlow hums as the wind blows through her hair.

Ezekiel and I watch as Harlow strips from her clothes after placing the bag and basket on the ground. She steps back and shifts with grace into her beautiful wolf spirit.

With a wip and jump of her paws. Harlow's wolf Chantria puts her tail end in the air and her front legs low to the ground. Her tail sways side to side, before her tongue rolls out of her mouth in a wolf grin. She takes off bouncing around us in a playful manner.

She gives chase as we play a game of cat or mouse. Even if I am not that fast in spirit form we play along, enojying this time with our mate.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

It's good to see them getting some relaxing time in right?

What is the item Cohen has been sneaking to hide?