22. Now Let's See

Serenity

Serenity. The peaceful moments waking up basically on top of Cohen, I wouldn't trade for anything. 

With care, I slide off his body. Not waking Cohen from his deep slumber. Looking at him, I remove my gown and walk with nothing on to the powder room. Might as well take a morning shower to refresh, even if I may need another one later in the day.

Today the first thing I plan to do is interrogate more rogues. After that, I will visit the dragons at the medical building to tend to their wounds again. It is my hope that after today they won't need the treatment again, but I don't have much faith in the current medical staff here to do it with the care the guard desereves.

I slip into the warmth the shower water provides. It doesn't help to calm me though, as things still rumage around within my mind. It is wishful thinking how bathing can take away the stress, especially if it is yet to come. The only time it helps with after something bad has passed, then the water helps to wash it down the drain.

Drying off with the towel, I dress next. Once the hair dryer is plugged in and I am brushing through my hair, the door slowly opens.

"Good morning." I smile at a smirking Cohen.

"Here I thought I couldn't sleep through someone showering. To bad we missed out on the fun."

"There is more than enough time for that fun time to come later." I give him a smirk back, and regret it instantly when I see him completely naked.

With quick hands to get the dryer to start it and I get to work on drying out my hair. The last thing I want is wet hair and then get blood in it once I deal with the rogues. The clean up after would be even harder on myself.

By the time I have my hair thrown up in a bun, Cohen is showered and dressed.

"It is truly not fair how fast a man can be ready to go." I laugh.

"I love your hair though so it is worth it. Maybe some braids one day could be extra fun added."

My mind goes straight to being bent over a chair, while Cohen fucks me from behind and uses the braid to keep my head pulled back slightly. Wetness pools into the barely there under garments I currently have on.

"Such vivid thoughts, cupcake." Cohen hums, taking a deep inhale from my arousal.

"Not that I can help it, have you seen how sexy my mate is. It is your fault giving me the thoughts."

"You will have to enlighten me on those thoughts and we may just have to enact on them." Cohen hums, then opens the door to the main bedroom.

I shake my head, needing to calm myself down. It is truly my fault for getting so worked up, but I have a feeling he can deliver everything dirty thing my mind thinks up.

Slipping on some shoes, I grab the least favorite pair I have with me. Cohen holds the door for me and we both walk down the stairs.

"Would you like some breakfast?" Kaida calls out.

I turn to her and give her a small smile. "No thank you, not this morning. I plan to speak with the rogues and having a full stomach when what could come of today doesn't make for a pretty sight."

"Oh! Don't want that. I will make sure there is a exquisted dinner for you this afternoon."

"Please don't go to any troubles. I am very simple in foods, unless it is how you all eat." I look between her and Cohen.

Malik is the one that starts laughing.

"It isn't how we eat daily. Ours is fairly simple meals as well." Cohen tries to hold his laughs in.

"I enjoy cooking, so it has been a pleasant experience for me to do the fancier feasts." Kaida smiles.

"You cook however you please, but no troubles for me. The only thing I ask is for some form of meat." I give a small laugh.

"Some meat? Harlow, we have seen you eat your weights worth in meat." Czar laughs, while Zalia smacks him.

I shake my head at my friends and turn to the door. Cohen follows in behind and within a second, Czar and Malik are following as well.

The four of us make it to the dungeons, having Kaida and Zalia back at the main house. It warms me they get along so well and seeming to be friends does make this a smoother transition since we will all be together for many years to come.

We open the door to the dungeon and we go to the cell that houses the next oldest set of rogues that has been here. Somewhere one of these rogues know something more, it is just the part of getting them to spill it.

"Would anyone like to simply answer questions or do this the hard way again today?"

I watch as not a single rogue makes a move or sound.

"Looks like the hard way again today." I nod, turning to Czar.

"Could you have the instruments that you know I prefer using brought in?"

"I will help him gather them." Malik nods to Czar and they leave out to get my things.

Cohen steps up next to me and nods his head, right before Malik and Czar step back in the cell. Czar holds a rather large tray and it makes the sadistic part of me smile.

"Now let's see why you have been harming innocents. All any of you have to do is speak up and well if you don't know anything I may make it easier on you."

I remove a large blade from the tray, and step up the first rogue of today. With a quick swipe of the blade, the clothes shred apart. Just how I enjoy my blades, with a sharp edge.

"Cohen you may ask the questions and I can handle the rest." I know he can see the evil smile I hold, as he steps up beside me.

We will do this together to the rogues.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Things may get a little bloody for them?

Will they finally get some answers?