Poolside

A/N: Crashing Cars by Snow Patrol is the theme song for Niall's pov. And the theme song for Delialhs is Wont Stop by OneRepublic. Okay. Vote and comment you you think!

--

Chapter Twenty-Eight

I lay my towel out on the chair Zayn. I put my headphones on and listen to Marry Me by Train.

I open an eye and pear through my sunglasses, I see dark rain clouds off in the distance. I huff and lay flat on my back. "You put any sunblock on?" I almost didn't hear Zayn ask over my music.

"Mmmm. I don't think so. But it's okay because it's gonna rain pretty soon. Look at the cl- ZAYN!" I yell as he just poured the sunblock on my stomach. "What the hell!?" I say.

"Rub it in." He looks at me sternly. I roll my eyes and solute him. When done doing what I was told, I try to get some tanning in.

Thirty minutes later I flop to my stomach. I feel cool hands rub something cold into my back. I instantly jump up, ready to yell at Zayn for putting more sunblock on me. I stop short. See as it's not Zayn.

"What are you doing?! You nearly scared me have to death." I pant, placing my right hand over my heart catching my breath. "Seriously."

"Sorry." Louis shrugs. "Zayn went up a little while ago, sent me down to watch you. He told me to put sunblock on your back, so I did." He smiles.

I roll my eyes. "Right. Well, I'm going back to tanning. Before those clouds get here." I say taking note that that clouds moved at a slow pace. Meaning, long thunderstorm. Great! I love them.

Louis nods and I lay on my stomach. She Said by Mac Miller is playing on my Pandora. I sing the few words I know. I decided to check out my twitter, instead of taking a nap.

No new tweets. No new followers. Do people really not think I'm with them? Oh well. I check my texts. Two from Niall. Three from Harry. One from Stan. One from Zayn. Two from Liam. One from Danielle. One from El. I check Niall's first.

From: NiallIsTheBestest

Message: pls come here

Message: maybe you didn't get the first one. I need to talk to you. please come upstairs.

Great. I reply with 'down at the pool. Headed up in a sec. Storms coming.' Then I check everyone else's. Stan says the boys miss me. I miss them too.

From:Hazza Bazza

Message: hey

Message: we need to talk

Message: please come up.

I groan and roll my eyes. I decide not to text him back until I'm in the building. It's growing increasingly cloudy around the beach and hotel. I check my watch. Thirty minutes.

"Hey, Lou. I'm headed up. You coming?" I ask a now napping Louis.

"What? Oh. Yeah. Lets go." He stretches. I put my cover back on. And place my sunglasses atop my head. Louis grabs my towel and the sunblock Zayn left for me. "I'm pressing all the buttons okay!?" He laughs pressing the up button. I giggle at him.

When I get to Zayn and I's room Niall Harry Liam and Zayn are sat on the sofa that faces the door. I place my stuff that Louis handed me on the dresser. Lou is now sitting with them.

"Guys?" I quark an eyebrow. They clear their throats, looking to each other for someone to start talking. I sit on the bed that faces them.

"Your mum." Zayn cleared his throat. "She, she was in a...." Zayn looked as if he was struggling to say something.