This Means Goodbye

The days only twenty-four hours. Won't you spend at lest a few with me?

--

Chapter six

"Hey there Delilah!" A happy Harry greeted me in the kitchen. Showing off his deep dimples. "Here." He handed me a bowl. "Milk?" I nod seeing the cereal already in the bowl.

"Um... Where's Niall?" I asked after silence fell between us. Harry gave me a concerned look. "What? What's wrong?" I ask placing my right hand on his left arm pleading for him to tell me the information he was withholding from me. "H-Harry. You need to tell me."

He looked into my eyes before telling me what happened. "He left this morning..... He... He said he wanted to go home... I tried to stop him. But he just said to give you.... This" he handed me an envelope. I look at his expression on his face.

"Harry. Is it because of the fight you two had last night? Because of me?" I asked turning my attention to the now very entrusting food displayed in front of me. When he doesn't answer I begin to open the letter.

'Dear Delilah,

You're too pretty words cannot describe. I left because I miss my family. And I won't be returning. I'm spending the rest of the summer with my family. Please don't blame yourself. And tell Harry I'm really sorry. He'll know what you mean. If you ever just wanna talk, please, just call. I hadn't meant for you to hear the heated conversation between Harry and I. And for that I'm sorry.

Love,

Niall'

"What!? He left because of the stupid fight you two had over ME!? Harry! You could've stopped him! You let him go. You. You" I couldn't finish. Tears streaming down my face. "I-I have to go." I say running to my room to change into some clothes. I hurriedly packed my begs.

"Where are you going!?" His voice boomed into my room causing me to scream. "Why are you packing?" Harry asked stepping over to me.

I whip a tear away. I look at him and guilt fills his beautiful green eyes. Oh how I wanted to kiss him, and punch him. 'Delilah, if you don't get a move on it you'll never leave.' My head rang out. "I. I have to leave. I'm. I'm sorry." I said shoving past him.

He grabs my wrist. "No." He simply stated. "Please." He pleaded. I shook him off huffing. A single tear escaping his deep green eyes. I reach to wipe away the stray tear. I nod yes. Tears now cascading from my eyes. He smiles wrapping me into a hug.

"I have to make things right." I mumble into his black t. He simply rubs my back knowing what I mean. "Harry." I say after a while. "You have to make things right." I say quietly looking up to him. He nods pulling out his phone. He strides off into another room. I begin to unpack for the third or fourth time since coming to London.

I lay in bed, wanting nothing more to do than to sleep. It's only ten. Uhg. Slipping in and out of conciseness for a few moments, a light knock was heard on the door. Either in my dream or in reality. "Delilah. He's on the first flight back." Harry said sitting on the bed beside me.

I shot up. "Really!?" I asked, a smile could be felt spreading across my face. He nodded. I hug him and place a kiss on his cheek. I am just too elated. "Thank you. I. I know how much he means to you. And I. You know. I kinda like him. And it's not that I don't like you. I do. I just. I don't know. I like Niall." I shy away.

"I know. I erm. I meet someone anyways." He blushed. I smile wildly. Asking who. "You know Delilah, I trust you and all. But I don't wanna jinks it." He winks striding out of my room. "Oh and the boys are comin over tonight!" He hollered to me.

***

"Delilah!" Niall says running up to me at the airport. "I'm sooooooo sorry" he gushed. I giggle as he picks me up and twirls me. There's no one here so it's okay. It won't cause a scene. He places a kiss on my cheek. I look at him questioningly. "Im. I'm sorry." He blushed setting me down.

I wrap my arms around his neck and get on my tip toes to be eye to eye with him. "You still owe me" I wink. "The date silly" I giggle after he looks dumbfounded.

"Oy! Right right. Tomorrow night?" He asked I say yes. He takes my hand and I lead him to the limo awaiting us. "So. You. You cried when ya read the letter?" He asked when we got to his room.

"Yeah." I said placing a few of his tees in the dresser of his. "It hurt." I said turning my back to him. "To know you left. And didn't say goodbye. Like when my dad left." I said. I cover my mouth letting out a gasp. What was I doing? I heard him take a step closer to me.

"What about your dad.... Do you miss most?" He asked turning me to look at him. He moves his hands on my waist. I look into those beautiful blue eyes of his. Bitting my bottom lip asking myself if I should tell him.

"He left me and my mom." I said quietly. "And then that's when my mom turned." I place my head in his chest as he rubs my back. "She's hit me and told me all these rude things. So she said she got 'fed up' with me and sent me to her brothers. My Uncle Bens. He got upset and. And hit me too. That's why when I got here a month ago my arm was bleeding. That's what all the bruises are from. Not just him, my mother as well." I told him pointing out a few faded bruises.

He wrapped me into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry" he said patting my back. "I won't let it happen again." I squeezed him. Never wanting to let go. This is who I want to be with. This is the moment of my dreams. I've always wanted this to happen.

If that's true. Why do I feel so unhappy