I Think I Remember

Fact 319: if you have hazel/brown eyes you're more likely to fall in love with a person with the same eye color.

--

Chapter Fourteen

Zayn and Louis give me shocked looks. I slump back onto my bed. Looking at my hands. "Please guys." I pleaded. Not looking at there faces.

"I'll be right back." Liam informs us before he walks out. Rather fast. Harry is sat on the foot of the bed. He reaches my left hand and holds it, calming me a bit. I bit my bottom lip to keep from crying. I look at my feet. I haven't any shoes on. Come to think of it.

I look at my body. Phew. I had a gown on. A yucky gross blue and white hospital gown. But clothes nevertheless. I look at Harry. "What if he doesn't remember me? Like. At all? I barely remember him myself." I look back to Louis and Zayn. They just look plane out confused. I sigh. "I just want to see him. Once. I'm not even sure if he is who I'm thinking of. And I. I just wanna see him." I confessed. I don't remember him. Not at all. Though a gnawing feeling inside me, tells me to give it a shot.

They sigh. They must think it's hard for me. It is. I have no memory of anything. I must have hit my head in that car crash. I look at Harry he looks at me. A single tear rolling down my face. He whips it away. "Does Jordan ring any bells?" He questions me. I look into his eyes. They're a beautiful green color. Emerald.

"Your girlfriend." I stated. "She's got kinda brown hair and hazel and she's not very tan, but not yet vampire like. And she's very pretty." I spat out. Where did that come from?

"Um. Erm. How did you know that?" Harry asked. I shrugged I honestly didn't know. I looked away from him.

"And you two say on the sofa as Niall and I walked out for a date of some sorts." I blinked where is this information coming from? "And I live with you and him." I looked at him. "You two an Liam live a few seconds away!" I exclaimed. "I. I think." I sat back down in confusion.

NIALL'S POV

Liam burst into my room panting. "She. Remembers." He placed his hands on his knees looking worn. Did he run here? I looked at him to go on. When he didn't I just huffed. I'm getting annoyed with everyone not telling me what's going on.

"Who? Liam. Who" I barked. I didn't mean to be hostile. "Sorry. But who?" I asked more calmly. He looks at me. Then the picture.

"Her." He points to the lovely girl in the picture I am holding. I blink.

"Delilah?" I ask. "She. She remembers!?" I nearly hop out of bed. But I can't. My legs are too heavy. I can't more. I wince at the pain in my head.

"Don't do that!" Liam nearly shouts. "You worry me sometimes. Really." Just as he said really the door has a slight tapping noise. Liam hops out of the way. Like he was scared. I chuckle at him.

"Mr. Horan. Someone is here to see you!" Cooed Harry. He moves from the door. That's when I see her. "Niall, Delilah. Delilah, Niall." He hand gestures to us.

"Uh. Hi." She shyly says. I smile at her. She's more lovely in person. Her eyes glowed in the light. Showing more green than blue. I remember her. Memory's of her laugh, her smile, her trying to tan in to front yard, her getting scared to go into Nando's with me so I took her to my cousins bakery.

"Hi Delilah." I smile. I remember her too. The last two months flooding back into my head. The first time I layers eyes on her. We were on our flight to London and Louis asked her to sit with because I was scared to fly seated alone.

"Do you remember anything?" Harry questioned me. I nodded. She nodded to. "Good. Now tell that to the doctor and we can get Delilah out of the hospital.

"Umm Harry?" She asked. He looked at her. "I only remember from meeting you guys.... To the last dream I had where he" she pointed to me. "He. Never mind. But that's all I remember."