☆ Thank You! + What's Next? ☆

May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for finishing the first half of "Winds of Fate"! When I started this crazy project way back in June 2020, I didn't realize this story would cover this much ground, I've welcomed characters I didn't plan for, and met y'all wonderful people in turn!

Winds is very close to my heart because she's born in a time of great change and upheaval in my life, so to have you share this journey with me is more than enough! Thank you so much for giving my little pirate story a chance. :') It truly means the world to me that you've shared 60+ hours of your life in this crazy journey! (This number can still go down when I finally edit this 😅) And not only those, but for the feedback and messages that help me grow and bide me through moments of doubt ❤ Wouldn't have come this far without your support!

That being said, Winds doesn't end on this rather, admittably, depressing note 😅 our first half mainly belongs to Eleanore, now is the time to see Anton be the main character 🥲

Because Wattpad has a limit of 200 parts per book, the next three books for the series will be published in a separate Wattpad book (which I've uploaded already too with Book 4's blurb!), and they will cover the journey of Queen of Sparta and her crew across the seven seas to the very end.

Along the way, we shall also uncover Anton's past in whole, so aside from our itinerary to Cuba, to the Bahamas, (to Atlantis 👀) to Spain, to Madagascar, and to Asia, more trips to the past to Seville, to Barbados, and Cuba (again XD) await! 😏

Again, thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart! 🥲❤ so thrilled to unravel the last half of this story with you.

With love,

Marie 🦜❤

~*~

🏴‍☠️ Feedback 🏴‍☠️

If you have the time to spare, I'd like to know your feedback on certain stuff! Thank you!

1. Who's your favorite character? ❤

2. Who's the supporting character that stood out the most? XD (I mean, I bet Torkin has this one in the bag but I'm giving the others a chance 🤣🤣🤣)

3. What were your favorite moments 🥰⚓🤺?

3.5 (Shamelessly asking here because my primary genre is Historical Romance 🤭)

What was/were the best EleanorexAnton moment/s? 🥲❤

4. What subplot stressed you out? (I'm really sorry for that 😅)

5. What do you hope to see in Books 4-6? 🤔😏

6. What was the thing that stood out to you the most from Book 1 all throughout to Book 3?

7. Last but not the least, what do you think of Book 3's finale? 👀👀👀 (Is it depressing? 😅)

Fun fact: This Parts 1 to 3 "ending" is the gist of the original ending from the first rough draft of the then-untitled "Winds" 🤣

Thank you! Xoxo

~*~

Extra Content: Unsolicited Trivia! 😆