Fight

TW: SCHOOL FIGHT, SEXUAL ASSAULT, UNDERAGE DRINKING
Tommy groaned, biting at his pen. He hated ELA, it was official. He just wanted to keep reading the book but everybody in his class reads 1 word per hour. But of course, Mr. Ant won't let them read on by themselves. When someone fast actually started to read, the period ended. Tommy bit his lip and got all of his folders together. Tubbo walked up to him. "I love that book but I always have to just listen to it. Dyslexia sucksss." "Yeah. Who's your favorite character?"

"Grover. I lowkey kin him. Who's yours?"Tommy rolled his eyes. "Of course you do. I like Percy. He's a big man, like me.""Of CoUrSe YoU dO!" The brunette mocked. The two met Ranboo and all three of them walked to their lockers. While putting his code in, Tubbo felt someone touch him. He swung around and glared at the two boys who had just walked past him. "Someone just grabbed my arse!" Tommy turned. "Hey, arseholes!" They turned to him with shit-eating grins. "What, Goldilocks? Feeling left out?" Ranboo looked nervous. He couldn't even say anything. His hands shook from anxiety. "Come and try, pussy!" Tommy growled. One of them walked towards the blonde, and before they could say anything Tommy decked him as hard as he could.

The other immediately punched him, but it couldn't compare to Tommy's. The foster system isn't kind. and Tubbo tackled the other man. A dozen of students now surrounded the 5, chanting "FIGHT". Ranboo started hyperventilating. Tubbo pinned the guy to the ground and landed a few good punches before the now-standing other guy pulled the brunette off of him. He grabbed Tubbo's thigh. Tommy grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him down on the ground. He punched the other guy in the face and swept his leg under him. Tubbo literally chucked one of the guys. They got up and grabbed him by the shirt but the brunette just bit his hand and kicked him. They both were on the floor at this point and to be honest, it didn't look like they would get up anytime soon. Tommy snickered. "Damn. You really did just bite that man." "Deserved" The brunette said proudly.

The principal was standing next to them. "Thomathy. Ranboo. Tobias. Come to my office. Now." He said coldly. Tommy smirked and followed him without a care in the world. He noticed that both Wilbur and Techno were watching the fight. Techno just looked proud while Wilbur was just shocked. All 3 of them followed the principal to the office. Principal XD sat down in his chair. "Sit down." The boys obliged and waited. Ranboo fidgeted nervously. "
I want to hear your story. Which one of you will explain?" Tommy's hand immediately shot up. The principal nodded, telling him to go on. "We were all trying to open our lockers when one of  the guys sexually assaulted Tubbo and threatened to do it to me too, so when he tried I punched him. Obviously, they were upset and shit so they hit me and Tubbo helped me, but they fucking grabbed Tubbo's thigh so I threw him on the ground. Then you know the rest." Principal XD nodded.

"Tubbo, do you have any history with these people?" "Yes." He grimaced. "They hit and touched me inappropriately in elementary for being a Transgender man." Both Ranboo and Tommy both looked at Tubbo in shock. "Unfortunately due to the school's strict "No physical altercation" policy, you 3 will be suspended for 1 week. You may walk home after I call your parents." "What? That's bullshit! It was self-defense- Wait how do you know we all walk home?" Principal XD ignored him and turned the phone, dialing up their parents. Tommy groaned and all 3 of them exited the office and sat on the bench in the entrance of the school. Tommy laughed. "That was worth it." "Yep." Tubbo agreed. "Why the frick am I even suspended? I just existed near you guys." "Just say fuck, Ranboob." "Now that you called me Ranboob I won't."

"So Tubbo... Being trans, amirite?" The blonde said. "Heh, yeah. I was gonna tell you guys but there wasn't really a good time." "True, True" Ranboo agreed. Their silent chatter was broken by the principal walking out. "You may leave." Is all that he said before walking back into his office. Tommy turned to them. " Do you guys wanna just hang out until we have to go home?" "Sure." The 3 all stood up and walked out before just walking along the sidewalk. "Do you guys wanna crash at mine?" Tubbo asked. "I mean, if your dad will let us." "That bitch wouldn't care if I brought Bill Gates there."

All 3 of them got to his house and got past his dad before getting to his room. Tubbo turned to Ranboo. "You like Bud Lite?" Ranboo's eyes widened. "What?" Tubbo nodded. "So, no? I mean, we have some Rum and Jack Daniels in the kitchen." Ranboo shakes his head. "I didn't know you drank." "Ooooohhh. Yeah. I told Tommy but I forgot to tell you. So what do you want? We can mix some of it with like, orange juice or something." The taller rubbed his arm. "Uhm.. I don't know... I've never drank before."

The brunette smiled and turned to Tommy. "Let's fuck shit upppp!" Tubbo nodded. He went downstairs and came back with Pepsi and Coke. "Well, crap." Ranboo said. Tubbo sat down a glass and poured some beer in there. He grabbed the Pepsi and Coke and dumped them in with the beer before mixing it together with a straw and handing it to Ranboo. Ranboo nervously took a sip from the straw. "Oh, I'm surprised. I thought I would just die as soon as a drank it." The two other boys laughed and fixed their drinks.

The three sat down in a circle. "Do you guys know your sexualities yet? Cuz I'm like pretty sure I'm aroace." Tommy asked. His monochrome-haired friend hummed. "Same. I've been thinking about it and I really can't see myself dating unless it's under really unrealistic circumstances. I think I could be unlabeled but I don't think I'll ever romantically date. Maybe a QPR though." Tubbo nodded. "I think I'm aromantic but like, I could have sex in the future if I really want to, but it would probably be strictly sexual. A QPR seems really appealing." Tommy took a sip of his drink before quickly setting it down. "DUDE. Let's all be in a QPR." "Damn. Blunt. I mean, if you guys want to?" Tubbo offered. Ranboo blushed. "Can we?" "Of course! Dude, I'm just so fucking happy, I like you guys so much and I wanna be able to be together!" He held both of their hands.

Tubbo smiled. "Me too."

———————-
Gg chat
Yeah. They r in a QPR now lmaoo
I just feel like they have a stronger bond than normal, plus I just can't picture them dating anyone lol

Date started: Saturday, May 28
Date finished: Tuesday, May 31
Words: 1200
Views: 35

Signed, Tex [He/Him]