Chalk

Tommy's eyes opened once again, with his room awaiting him. After slapping the off button on his alarm clock, he grabbed his phone. 3 notifications.

Tubs made a group chat named 'Hot Sexy People'

Tubs

I camt wait to see yuo guys at schol, ilysm <3

Boo
Ily, btw does anyone know where I put my cat plushie? I can't find it :[

Tommy paused, thinking. He tapped on the groupchat and began typing.

Toms
I love u guys, also I accidentally brought ur plushie home sry lel

Tommy smiled and sat down his phone before pulling his covers over his head and grabbing Ranboo's plushie close. Phil knocked on his door. "Schleep" Tommy whined, covering his face. Phil laughed and opened the door, patting Tommy's blanketed head and opening the curtains. "Mmmmmmhhhhhssaaa noo." "Toms you gotta wake up, you only have a literal day left of school." "Mm. Fine." Tommy dragged himself out of bed and shuffled over to his closet, pulling out a shirt with the triforce symbol on it and black jeans. He grabbed a grey jacket and threw it around his waist before grabbing his phone and Ranboo's plush, and putting it in his bag.

He skipped breakfast as usual and waited outside for Tubbo. Tubbo came out in a few minutes and so they went. It was a relatively relaxed day, but Tommy felt empty inside. Like, black smoke running down his spine. He couldn't feel anything. The day went on without any feeling. He stood next to Tubbo and Ranboo and waited for them to grab their things from their lockers. Tubbo turned to Tommy. Hey Toms, are you ok?" Tommy nodded, his face expressionless. "Are you sure?" Ranboo asked, still grabbing his items. "Just feeling a bit empty." Tubbo's face lit up. "Do you guys wanna do what I usually do when I feel like that?" "Besides drinking?"

Tubbo elbowed Tommy. "Besides drinking, dumbass. Your lucky your my best friend." The other two agreed and put their items back, grabbing their phones and just walking out of the back exit and walking. Eventually, they got to the park and sat on the swings. Tubbo went behind Tommy and began pushing him. "Tubs what the fuck are you doing." "Just have fun. You'll feel better, Toms." A smile crept onto the blonde's face. After a while, he began laughing. "We are children." Eventually, he got into it. They walked to the spring-horse things and began to ride them, talking about whatever came to mind.

"And when he handed me the beer I was like, 'dude, I'm fine I've had enough' and he started getting pissed, like genuinely upset so like, obviously there's a reason why he wanted me to have it so bad, so I told him that if he did anything to it I'd nail his dick to his mother's mailbox and then make him eat his own liver off of a greasy paper plate, and then he threw the beer away." Tubbo chirped, sitting on the sidewalk and drawing a bee with chalk. "... Tubbo, you concern me." The taller said, picking a purple from the box. "Good." The shorter responded. Tommy added red eyes to his spider.

"What are your guys' favorite songs?" Tubbo thought for a moment. "Burning Pile by Mother Mother." Ranboo colored in his allium. "Eighth Wonder by Lemon Demon. What about you?" "Probably Closer by Nine Inch Tails." "Do you guys wanna play music?" Ranboo asked. The other two agreed, and that was how they ended up drawing with chalk and playing  Mother Mother. Tommy was finally happy. Content. At peace. He wished the moment would last forever.

But of course, nothing lasts forever.
:)

———————
Hey guys! This is a mini chapter lol, I just wanted to hint at lore :)
I'm literally finishing this on the bus ride after the last day of school
Gg chat
Signed, Allum
[They/It]

Started: June 8, 2022
Finished: June 10, 2022, 9:10 AM
Words: 658