Argument

TW: ARGUING
Phil sighed. First Tommy got suspended for a week, and now he was out with his friends. He dialed the teen's number and held the phone to his ear. After a few rings, Tommy finally picked up. "Yeah?" "Tommy, you need to come home now." "Okay, Mr. Minecraft." Tommy joked before hanging up. The blonde looked over to his friends. "Okay, I've gotta go home nerds. Love youuuuu" He trailed as he shut the door.

Tommy walked past a sleeping Schlatt and got home. He opened the door to Phil sitting at the table with his laptop. When he noticed his youngest son come in he shut his laptop and pushed it to the side. "Please, sit down?" The man requested. The blonde sat down across from the table.

Phil sighed. "What happened at school?"
"Someone sexually assaulted Tubbo." "And?" The older beckoned for more information. "And that resulted in Tubbo and I beating his ass." "Tommy, you can't just fight people-" "But I can! If someone touched your best friend you'd be pissed too!" "Yes, but you shouldn't have been violent!" "I fucking should have done worse! He harassed one of my closest friends, he doesn't get to be treated fairly!" "You're being childish Tommy! You beat a kid! You've been acting suspicious and leaving the house every day, and now you've done this! I can't believe you!" The hostile environment turned silent. Tommy's eyes widened and his face was expressionless. "Childish?"

Tommy slammed his hands onto the table. "Childish? I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH MY DEPRESSION, TRAUMA, POSSIBLE PTSD, ANXIETY, AND ANGER ISSUES WITH ALCOHOL, SELF-HARM, AND WEED, THAT'S MORE MATURE THAN ANYTHING YOU'VE EVER DONE! I WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND CRAVE TO FUCKING DIE AND ALL YOU DO IS SIT THERE AND BE NICE TO ME LIKE A FUCKING SADIST! TUBBO AND RANBOO ARE THE PEOPLE CLOSEST TO ME, I'M CONSTANTLY WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL I LIVE FOR!"
Phil's eyes widened. Has this been what he's feeling? Why haven't I noticed?

Tommy ran out of the house and just sprinted down the sidewalk, not caring about where he was going. After a while, he slowed to a jog, and then a walk before slowing to a stop. He stopped at the park and sat on a swing, watching the sunset. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and set it on the ground, playing Mellohi. The blonde swung once; a weak swing, before stopping himself and just lightly swaying. Tommy closed his eyes a leaned against the swing.

The swing's chain next to him creaked. He opened his eyes to Techno sitting on the swing next to him, looking at the sunset. "So. Alcohol?" He looked at Tommy for an answer. The blonde nodded. "Same. Phil already knows I drink so he asked me to talk to you. He really cares, y'know? That old man just wants you to be ok. Sometimes he can be overbearing or insensitive but he just wants the best for you. Now, I'm not asking you to forgive him, but I just want you to know he isn't that much of an asshole. I was like you when I was adopted, I know how it feels. Just, try to come back home later, k?"

Tommy smiled faintly. "Okay. Could I stay out here for a while though?" Techno nodded silently and walked off. Tommy plugged his headphones in and played Sour on Spotify. He got up and began walking. He saw his house and passed it, going to Tubbo's house instead. He opened the door and slipped in before getting up to Tubbo's bedroom. He opened the door to an empty room with the window open. He climbed up out of the window and on top of the roof. Tubbo was leaning against Ranboo and talking about the constellations. "Over there is the Big Dipper, it has 8 stars in it. I'm pretty sure the person who discovered it was- Oh, hey Toms." Tommy waved and crawled next to them. "Please keep talking." He set his head on Tubbo's shoulder.

They sat there for about an hour before they all climbed down and went home. Tommy walked Ranboo to his house and walked back home. The blonde stopped at his front door and let out a deep breath before turning the knob and opening the door. Phil sat at the table with his laptop once again, however, his eyes were irritated and red, assumably from crying. Wilbur was on the couch watching Heartstopper. "Tommy, could we talk?" Phil's voice shook. Tommy nodded and sat across from Phil once again.

"I- I'm sorry. I'm sorry I never notice you were hurting and I'm sorry I was so insensitive about Tubbo. It wasn't my place to minimize how he was feeling, and it wasn't my place to assume you were fine being thrown into a new home. Both Wilbur and Techno weren't fine, it was neglectful of me to think you would be and really just inexcusable." Phil sniffed.

"It's okay. It just upset me. I appreciate that you apologized. Uhm-" Tommy rubbed his eyes. "Thank you." Phil stood up and so did Tommy. Phil expected Tommy to yell or punch or run away, what Phil didn't expect was for Tommy to jump into his arms and hug him. The boy shook before letting out a sob and clinging to his shirt. Phil just held him silently, letting him cry. But then they stood like that for 30 minutes. "Jesus christ Tommy you're gonna dehydrate yourself-" He half-laughed. He felt Tommy giggle into his hoodie before pulling away and wiping his tears. "Thank you..." He smiled. "Do you wanna watch a movie? We can order pizza or something." Phil asked. The younger nodded. "Tech! Movie night!" Tommy heard footsteps come down the stairs and there was Techno in all of his glory wearing his red fuzzy blanket hoodie and holding his pig plush.

"Can we get pepperoni?" The pink-haired man asked. Wilbur burst out laughing and The other two followed suit.
Tommy loved his family.

——————-
And that's a wrap, my Kings, Queens, and Royalty of various identities!
I hope you enjoyed, I had to walk 1.8 miles to a park just to get inspiration for this chapter.
I got a cappuccino tho so it was worth it
Signed, Allum (They/It)

Started: Thursday, June 2
Finished: Monday, June 6
Words: 1072