Anger Issues

Tommy sat at the dinner table, listening to the clinking of silverware as his hands trembled. He looked down at the pasta they were eating. A battle went on in his head. I shouldn't eat. Father always told me I wasn't allowed to eat for my own good. I might get fat. Then nobody will want me. But Phil made this. I don't want him to hate me. "Are you ok mate?" Phil asked. He looked concerned. It pissed the younger off. He didn't need pity. He wasn't a baby. The blonde clenched his fists. Fuck it. "Yeah. Sorry. I was just thinking." He said before scooping bite after bite into his mouth. It felt absolutely horrid. Every swallow made him want to barf. After getting it all down, he thanked Phil and put his dish in the sink before leaving. He closed the door behind him and huffed.

TW: BARF

Tommy walked behind the house and immediately fell to his knees, getting rid of everything he had eaten. His throat burned as he wiped his mouth and stood up. "God, I need a break." He groaned. He got onto the sidewalk and just started walking, not paying much attention. "I don't need sympathy. I don't need anyone. Fuck this, fuck Phil, fuck the house, fuck everyone!" He gripped at his hair in one hand as he walked. "I'm not a baby. This is so stupid. Fuck my life. Oh my god. Fuck, man." He looked up at where he was. Oh. This is Ranboo's neighborhood. Would he mind if I-? He walked toward his friend's house. The blonde's hands trembled. What if he gets annoyed?  After a few minutes of debating, he just decided to knock and pray Ranboo wouldn't hate him.

He hastily knocked before reaching up to fidget with his hair. "Hey- Wait, Tommy? Are you ok?" The blonde felt tears prick at his eyes. "Uhm- C-Can I come in?" Ranboo took his hand gently and led Tommy to his bedroom, where Tubbo sat on his bed while scrolling Twitter. "Tommy, are you good?" He asked, looking up from his phone. "Yeah I just- uhm.. Can I hang out here?" The younger dodged the question. "Come here." Tubbo beckoned him over to the bed before wrapping him into a tight hug. Ranboo flinched when Tommy started violently sobbing.

Tubbo rubbed circles into the other's back, assuring he was ok. "Boo, c'mere" Ranboo did as said and was pulled into the hug. "Oop-"

Tommy giggled and rubbed his eyes. "Ranboo, what was that-" "I don't know!"?The older whined. Tubbo wheezed. "What the fuck-"

———————————————
Hey guys! This is just a mini chapter but I hope you enjoyed. <33
Signed, Crow
[He/Him]

Started: 2022 May 18, Wednesday
Finished: 2022 May 19, Thursday
Words: 466