Headcanons, Art, and Clues you missed

Headcanons

•Tommy has dreams about Wilbur before his revival

•Tommy likes to sew

•Tommy can sing and play piano

•Tommy has CPTSD, BPD, major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder

•Tommy misses techno.

•Tommy crochets and knits things for sbi and keeps them in his closet.

•Tommy knitted him, Tubbo and Ranboo matching scarves

•Tommy works in Karl's library, Los timekeeper de Esempi. Karl says Quackity came up with the name.

•Tommy collects little porcelain clown dolls and keeps them on shelves and in cabinets like a grandma

•Tommy enjoys gardening with Ranboo.

•Tommy has a cow named Henry

•Tubbo misses Schlatt.

•Ranboo wrote tubbo a little jar full of tiny notes affirming his gender for dysphoria days and shark week.

•Tubbo makes powerful and record breaking tech for SMPNST, or smp national space travel.

•Tubbo knows how to shoot multiple guns and use a lot of weapons.

•Due to Schlatt's political status, he trained Tubbo to build up an immunity to most poisons. Tubbo likes to use this as a party trick and scare Ranboo half-to-death by drinking arsenic.

•Tubbo still drinks, but he isn't an alcoholic.

•Tubbo knows a lot about different types of alchohol.

•Tubbo considers making weapons for the SMP investigation and protection unit, but he also hates the police.

•Tubbo has a few goats he takes care of. Sometimes Tommy has to wake up in the middle of the night to drag Tubbo out of the pen.

•Tubbo would sleep in the pen if he could.

•All three of the boys age regress.

•Ranboo works as a ghost writer (had to write a connection to ghosts somehow, and I sure as hell know I'm not killing them)

•Ranboo likes to bake.

•Ranboo's head accessory is cultural for endermen

Art
Canon Designs

ArtCanon Designs

Easter Eggs

Easter Eggs

•Wilbur and Phil's fight about smoking was a hint to the three life system.
•Wilbur lost his two other lives before dying
•Tommy lost two of his lives in foster homes
•Jschlatt was the one who texted Tubbo, because he found out Tubbo was trans.
•Dream was the cause of Ranboo's cut on the face to force Ranboo into staying quiet about Dream and scare him into staying when Tommy and Tubbo would visit.

Endings
•Quackity quit drugs and helps at Karl's library with Sapnap. They're a happy throuple and they got married after Highschool. Las Nevadas is thriving and Quackity got a lot of money from it.
•Niki's happily running her bakery, and she's known as the best baker in Esempi. Puffy is a regular.
•Eret went on to become mayor after Schlatt's passing, and he lowered taxes and is a loved leader.
•Schlatt died from liver failure and alcohol poisoning two years after Tubbo left. He's just hanging out in Limbo now.
•Dream is rotting in prison with a life sentence, and he was charged for the murder of Tommy as well. Quackity stops in to torment him every week.
•Phil is a regretful bitter old man.
•Technoblade went off to college and became a bestseller author and English professor.
•Wilbur moved and got therapy. He's became much better and feels remorse for how he treated Tommy.
•Puffy still visits Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo. She's a mother figure for all of them.
•Tommy works at Karl's library and is happy in a peaceful life with his partners.
•Tubbo makes inventions for SMPNST and makes good money. He's happy and fulfilled.
•Ranboo works as a ghost writer and loves its life with its best friends. They wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thank you for reading.

.
.
.

Deleting save...