Chapter 32

Martina

Being the only girl living under the roof of the most powerful men in the world can be a little overwhelming. For example, if your older brother had a man tied to the table like he was nothing but a pig and what he's told me, I couldn't agree more with that fact.

Alessandro slaps the man awake, while Lorenzo was carving his initials into his arm and once the knife dug into the man's akin, he let out a piercing scream which none of them seemed to care about. Alessandro sighed before he stood up, looking over Lorenzo's work before patting his shoulder, pleased. "Write mine next to yours."

Lorenzo nodded and Alessandro signaled me over, I obeyed coming to his side and he turns me around, fixing my braid. I loved it when he did my hair making me feel like I was the same little girl before everyone turned to shit.

Lorenzo sends me a look as he continues to carve their initials into the man's skin. "Did you do what I asked of you?" Alessandro asked as he braids my hair, perfecting the mess I made. I was too tired to keep my arms up to form a perfect braid so it was more of a ponytail than a braid.

I nodded, taking a vital from my pocket before holding it up for my two older brothers to see. "Just created it this morning. He'll feel every ounce of pain you want him to, it'll feel like the life in him is draining away and when he suddenly believes the pain will be over, you give him this." Pulling out another vital from my pocket, I smirk. "The antidote."

Alessandro ties my braid before he looks at Lorenzo, who stands up after finishing carving their names he tilts his head before taking the vitals from my hands, and a scowl forms on my face.

Alessandro takes it out of his hands before placing it back in mine. "What the fuck is your problem today?" Alessandro sneers before he pins Lorenzo by the throat against the wall. Lorenzo, being too stubborn to admit when he's hurt not physically but mentally, shoves Alessandro back well and tries to.

Alessandro still as cement, grabs Lorenzo's throat. "You know I saw Dominic and Isabelle today. The bitch held a knife at my throat while he tried to order me around like a fucking dog." Alessandro sneers and I walk toward him, placing my hand on his arm but I knew better than to try to calm him when he was angry.

"Alec!" Elena's voice sounded through the basement and Alessandro immediately backed away, cursing before he leaves the room, heading towards her. Lorenzo rubs his neck and I sighed. "Both of you are dumbasses. Who's Dominic and Isabelle?" Lorenzo's shoulders tensed at the names and I didn't know if it was because he had a history with them or he was itching to kill them.

Me, being nosey I skipped towards the door to spy on Alessandro, opening the door an inch and seeing Alessandro walking up the steps to get out of the basement and I continued my journey once he left. Lorenzo was following behind me just as nosey and curious as I.

Walking out of the basement, poking my head out to see Alessandro picking Elena up by the waist. Elena squeals as he squeezed her, wrapping her legs around his waist. "I hate it when you do that." Elena mumbles and Alessandro chuckles and it was not the strain one he usually does, trying to please me when I make a terrible joke, but free and bubbly.

"You love it when I do that." Elena smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Guess what?" Elena moves her face closer to his, where their noses were brushed against one another and I felt Lorenzo peeking behind me.

"What?"

"I was able to wipe that smug look off of Allen's face. Oh my God, Alec. It felt so good."

"What did you do?" Alessandro asked and she shrugs innocently before she kissed his cheek, hopping off him. "I didn't have a fork on me so I didn't shove one in his artery, sorry to disappoint." Elena pouts and Alessandro rolled his eyes, pulling her back into his arms.