Chapter 19

Elena

"Alec, if you don't move I'm going to kick you to king kong."

I put a timer for six in the morning and it's been thirty minutes. I've been trying to push him off me for thirty minutes and his lazy ass still won't move.

I can't move since he's on top of me.

And I mean on top of me.

I'm shocked that I'm the first one awake since he's always the one to wake me up and I couldn't even see how he looks sleeping because his face was buried in my neck.

His legs were tangled with mine as his hand was underneath my shirt, his palm against my stomach.

"Alec. Alec. Alec. Alec." I repeat trying to twist my arm from underneath him with my other. I decided on a new approach. I pressed my lips against his neck everywhere I could reach in my position and I could hear him groan. I smiled feeling confident and I nibbled and sucked trying to get him off me. I knew he was fully awake when he tilted his head to the side giving me more access and I smirk trying to hold in a manic laugh.

I feel him slowly lifting himself off me and I begin to shift to the edge of the bed before falling onto the ground. I groaned before standing on my knees to see Alessandro laying on his stomach with his head turned to me. I see a smile on his face as his eyes stayed closed.

I rolled my eyes, blowing a strand of my brown hair from my face. "I don't like you." I groaned and suddenly I was pulled on top of him, straddling his waist. He puts his arm behind his head as he laid back keeping his free hand on my thigh keeping me in place.

"You liked me a lot yesterday," Alessandro smirks as my face blows up in pink and he pulls me down by the back of my neck. My lips fused with his. Sparks flew through my body as his lips moved against mine.

His hands went to my hips and he groaned keeping me in place and I frowned. "Don't move," Alessandro mumbled.

"I've been trying to move for thirty minutes because your lazy ass wouldn't move." Alessandro rolled his eyes and I scoffed.

Suddenly I feel a wave of pleasure feeling him shift beneath me. I bit my lip swallowing a moan that was trying to find a way out. What the hell?

Oh my God.

Alessandro squeezed my hips as I moved to get off. "You are making it worse." He groans and I cover my blushing face keeping my embarrassment to a minimum.

He pulled me down again and he cupped my jaw tilting my head. "I didn't even brush my teeth." I pointed out and I shut my mouth. He didn't even let me speak before smashing his lips on mine.

This wasn't like yesterday. The passion and gentleness were gone. This was pure hunger. He dips his tongue into my mouth sucking my bottom lip in his mouth and I wasn't as experienced as he was so all I could be held on.

I move my hands to both sides of his neck as he bites my bottom lip making me gasp which was swallowed by his mouth. God, if I could never stop kissing him, I would. But I need air.

But do you really?

Yes, evil Elena. I do.

I'm not evil.

Yes, bitch you are.

And I'm talking to myself. That's great.

See what his lips do to me. They're dangerous.

I pulled away with a smile. I couldn't believe this was happening. I move my hands to his cheeks. I rub my thumb over his cheekbone seeing him close his eyes. "Alec, no sleep. We need to go." I said finding the strength to hop off his lap.