Chapter 16

Alessandro

I was annoyed with my brother. He calls me telling me something went wrong with Luis and now I'm in the passenger seat of his car. "You are a fucking liar, you dick." I sneered. Once I got home I was suddenly pulled out into his car like a dog and I wanted to kill him right now.

"And you're easy to manipulate." I punched his shoulder and he laughed rubbing the spot I hit before he pulled up to the strip club we bought. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "We bought this for a reason. Incredibly hot women and all of them down on their knees for us. So let's have some and you can release that much-needed tension."

He turns off the engine before he gets out of the car and I groan following his footsteps. He might not believe it but I didn't want to go inside a strip club because I knew the girl I wanted wasn't there.

"Lorenzo, is this for me or you?"

He halted before he turned around to face me. "You've been acting strange ever since that brunette helped you. One girl can change you and that's just bullshit. We both know I fucking hate change." Lorenzo answered and with every word he took a step closer to me until we were inches away from one another. "You hate change or me not being with you every fucking second?"

"It's always been you, me, and Martina. Then Mateo came and we've taken care of him since that whore of a mother dumped him on us just like she dumped us here. To what, protect us?"

"You didn't have to come with me, Lorenzo. If you rather be there than fucking go." I sneered but I didn't mean it. We both knew that we wouldn't dare leave one another. We learned that the only people we could trust were each other. Our family. A family that didn't involve parents, just broken siblings.

"I won't fucking leave you. You were exiled here which meant I was exiled. We all were exiled."

I sighed, grabbing my brother's neck and pulling him to me. I pressed my forehead against mine. "I know. I know. She isn't going to change anything." He seemed like he needed reassurance but I knew he was more worried about the fact I might care for her more. He should have known he was my other half. He was never going to mean less to me ever.

"Fine. I'll go inside." I mumbled finally folding in and being the oldest came with the most responsibilities. Plus I was the heir of the Italian Mafia. What was I expecting? A normal life?

He broke into a grin before he patted my hands happily and I dropped my hands following him inside.

We walked inside and the smell of whiskey and sex filled my nostrils I rolled my eyes seeing the fear in men's faces as we passed them going to our usual booth. Sitting in the middle I wrapped my arms around the booth watching as one of the girls finished their dance. She didn't interest me as I looked at Lorenzo, who was flirting with the waitress as he ordered two bourbons.

She smiled shyly and she stalked off swaying her hips and taunting him. "Wow a waitress, I'm certainly shocked." I teased and Lorenzo rolled his eyes. "When a dancer makes me hard then I'll go to them." I snorted as his words flew through my head.

"So the high-school covers. How long do we have to keep doing this? I mean I get it, we look young but come on." Lorenzo groaned, throwing his head back and I rolled my eyes. "We are young, dumbass."

"We aren't eighteen. How will that brunette of yours feel when she finds out you aren't eighteen? Do you think she'll care about you once she finds out you've been keeping things from her?" His question made me clench my hands together and he knew he was baiting me. "Enough." I growled and that seemed to shut him up.

The girl on the pole slowly stalks off the stage before we hear shuffling catching both my and my brother's attention on the stage. The dim lights changed causing me to sit up and Johnny came to the stage with a grin. What the hell?