Chapter 15

Elena

I was laying on my bed with my head buried into my pillows feeling Alessandro grab my hand putting it on his as he looked through his phone. I looked up watching him for a moment before knocking my head back into my pillows. I'm so tired it's not even funny. I don't know why I'm so exhausted but once Alessandro dropped me off at school and I was too tired to even move after my first class ended.

"Alec," I called out as I turned my body to face him. He laid on his back with one of his arms behind his head and the other gripping his phone. He turned his head to face me, dropping his phone on his lap. "The day I met you, why were you stabbed?"

It's been a question that has been eating me up inside. It was that stab wound that started all of this and I didn't know where he got it from. I could feel his body tense beside me making me look up at him. It was clear that he didn't want to talk about what happened.

I sighed knowing he wasn't going to tell me what happened and I couldn't exactly blame him. Even I held secrets and more than one.

I screeched as I was lifted and placed on his lap. I gasped looking into his dark mysterious eyes that held so many secrets and burdens. I just hoped I wasn't one of them.

His hands were pressed against my hips and I wondered if friends did this. Because if they do then I need a lesson on having friends.

He moves one of his hands up my waist and goes to my cheek leaning his forehead on mine. "Alec?"

"Hmm." He hummed and I pressed my lips tightly together before letting out a breath.

"Do friends do this?" I asked with a nervous breath coming out of my mouth before I could repress it. I looked down playing with my hands connecting them but that didn't help my nerves seeing as my angle was directly looking down at his well...

"Some. But I only care about us." His calm chilling voice sounded through my ears forming a blush clouding my cheeks. "I think we touch too much." I teased before pulling his hands off my hips, holding his hands in between us.

"I think we don't touch enough."

My heart skipped a beat with his words and I could feel his smirk radiating over my skin. I open my hands holding them in front of me like I'm going to mime which would be hilarious. Just imagine yourself pretending you're in a box. He raised one of his perfect eyebrows. Jesus, is there one flaw in his body?

Probably not.

"Hold your hands out," I order in my best bossy tone and he looks at me amused as he listens, raising his hands out in front of mine. I pressed my palms against his feeling the electricity flow through our fingertips as our hands touched. I didn't know if he felt it but I sure did.

I smiled moving my index finger to trace the padding of his finger before tracing the lines down his palm. It was thrilling having him next to me and having someone listen to your problems even though you kept most of them from him or her. I didn't glance up at him but I felt his eyes on me and my cheeks didn't do me any justice as they grew into a blush explosion.

My face was probably looking like a tomato. I moved to his other hand doing the same process I did the first time. I could feel his eyes on me and it felt like they were everywhere making me incredibly hot and bothered.

I pressed them against my chest directly on my heart. I finally looked up to see his eyes on me and they burned a hole into my skull. They were filled with confusion and desire mixed into one. I couldn't help but feel wetness poll in between my legs and I desperately wanted him to touch me.

Kiss me.

I needed to get out of this bed. This is not going to go well if I stay. I'll do something I'll live to regret because I knew he didn't want this. He didn't want me. We were only friends and friends shouldn't be touching one another like this. Right?