Chapter 13

Elena

I woke up to Alessandro basically shouting to his phone and I groaned turning the other way from him angry now. He continued to let his voice boom with anger making it grow louder and a sleeping me decided it would be a good idea to throw my pillow at him. Right in the face. In my defense don't wake me up.

I heard his voice come to a halt and I sighed burying my face in his pillow. It smelled like him and threw my covers over my face trying to fall back into my peaceful sleep.

Before I could fall asleep, my blanket was thrown off my body and I groaned. "Go away, you abdominal cockroach," I mumbled trying to grab my blanket and his grip didn't loosen. I didn't open my eyes to see what emotion his face held. Probably anger but right now all I needed was sleep.

I felt a heavy weight suddenly fall on my body and I groaned. He's once again laying on top of me. He knows I need to breathe right? "Alec," I whined and he hummed without moving his body as I tried to pull him off. "First you throw a pillow at me interrupting an important phone call, then you call me a cockroach." Alessandro listed as I shrugged to the best of my ability with him on top of me. "I don't remember any of that."

"Lair," Alessandro mumbled before getting up making me dramatically gasp acting as if I haven't had oxygen in days. "Dramatic ass." He mumbles. "Dramatic is a very strong word." I placed a hand against my heart with a smile and he rolled his eyes.

"We're not going to school today," Alessandro mumbled as he sat at the edge of the bed. That made me get up so fast I thought I saw another me. "What?! It's already Monday!" I jumped out of bed seeing the time on my phone. It was already 8:00. "Shit. Fuck." I cursed and I turned to look at him. "Why didn't you wake up?!" I shout not expecting an answer as I throw random clothes onto my bed which ever were closest. It's not even a shock to me that they're both black. A pair of black leggings and a t-shirt.

I saw Alessandro in the corner of my eye shrugging before falling back on my bed leaning his back against my headboard. His eyes went back to his phone, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at one of the many messages. Well, he's famous.

"You really wanna spend hours in a school which is basically a prison?" Alessandro asked and I looked up at him, seeing his eyes still on his phone. "It is a mental prison for children." I corrected ignoring his question. Of course, I didn't want to go to school but it was something that I had to do. Something that would allow me to escape my cruel existence and mother.

School was just something that allowed me to get out of this house and be safe before the storm hits and I'm back where I started.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," I said and that made Alessandro lift his eyes from his phone and immediately stare at my bare legs. Heat rushed to my cheeks remembering I was only in a t-shirt and my underwear. His eyes slowly traveled up but he could his time. He was memorizing every detail and it took a long time to finally meet my eyes. I tried to tear my eyes from him and run into the bathroom but I couldn't. I felt like I was physically glued to my spot and I watched as he dropped his phone onto the bed.

Moving to get up and I was finally able to move from my spot, running into the bathroom. Leaning my back against the door glancing at it, feeling him standing right behind it. I locked it before he could reach it. I just knew he was as I slowly turned my body to face the door.

I leaned my forehead against the door. I was so overwhelmed and confused about the feelings I got when I was with him. The euphoria washed down my body as he looked at me with this...hunger. The butterflies and the shock waves that entered my stomach.

I knew that something...someone who will come and ruin this feeling. Someone would run. I just didn't know if it was one of us that would ruin it.

I walk towards the shower and turn on the water feeling it cold making me jump. "Jesus," I mumbled and when I turned it warmer, it didn't help. Great, no hot water for me.