Chapter 39 | Drugged

Minhos pov:

"I can't believe she would do that!", Rosa says, shocked from the lies Jade and I feed her. We both knew Rosa had been frustrated with (y/n), since she was so busy taking care of her brother, that she was a easy target to manipulate.

"But please don't hate her for something Chan did..", Jade uses one of her innocent voices. But as soon as Rosa leave, she changes back to her normal tone.
"That's just too easy", she laughs, taking a bit from her lunch.
Feeling weird I look around to find (y/n). She is sitting next to Chan, chatting like they usually are. Which means he's talking to her and she's annoyed.
God.. am I jealous of him.. I can't even manage to just walk up to her and have a normal conversation..
"What else do you wanna do, Miss 'I'm so perfect'?", I mock Jade, seeing her rage filled face has always been funny.
"You got everything for the party, right?"
I nod, waiting for her to explain further.
"I'll meet them at the arcade they always go to and 'need his help, because my ex is here and I feel uncomfortable' and snap. I got him!"
"How does that make him love you again?"
"Shush! As I was saying... Snap. I got him! When that's done. After some time I'll invite him to our"
'Our?'
"And seperate them with Rosas help. When that's done we'll give them a reason to break up and while I'm busy doing that, you can romance... Her.."
Hearing how unremorseful she is, is somewhat scary.
"You really think he will just accept because you been on his ass for a few hours. He'll rather say yes if I ask him, since we're friends."
Jade takes a second to think, before agreeing with a angry tone in her voice.
"Fine, but he will be mine!"
"You're a psycho.."

The evening of the party..

Jade and I looked around, trying to find Chan and (y/n). Again she had that evil smile on her face. I didn't know what her plan was yet and that worried me a great bit.
As soon as we saw the two, Jade told some guys to take care of Chan. In this case it meant splitting them up. I honestly didn't expect it to be so easy..
Seeing the look on (y/n) face worried me. She seemed lost but also really sad. Like something happened between them. Having to see her like that, did hit hard.. feeling like that also scared me.
"So, what's your plan?", I point to Chan, who was being brought to the drinks.
"That's a secret", the girl winked, before walking into (y/n) direction.
After Jade and some of her friends talked to her for a while, she seemed more and more upset. The second they were gone, I went to look after he. It was obvious she didn't trust me when I asked her if she's okay. Instead she lied. Though I can't blame her, I also know she's a pretty bad liar..
I tried to help her to find Chan, since I could tell she was desperate to find him. After a while it seemed like we would lose each other as well, so I took her hand. Feeling her warmth gave me butterflies and I really liked it, but it was obvious it didn't mean anything to her.
As soon as we saw Felix she let go of me and hugged him. Of course I felt jealous, but at that point I had gotten used to it. But I still hated it a lot. It felt like I was the third wheel, so I thought getting drinks could help the situation. But when I came back they were gone. I assumed they were still looking for Chan and I was right.

When I found Felix and (y/n), they were outside. She was crying on the phone and also when they hung up. Immediately I offered a hug, which she refused. The. I offered to drive her to the hospital after she told Felix and I what happend with her brother. I was so glad, when she didn't reject that offer as well.
Immediately I went to get my keys, when I unintentionally found Chan. Jade sitting on his lap, both kissing, touching each other and grinding on each other.
"What are you doing?", I asked with disgust. The second Jade notices me, she smiles, licks her lips and gets up.
"Did you film everything?"
Rosa nods. Jade tells her to send her the video and leave and that's what Rosa does.
"What is wrong with you?", I grab Jade's wrist.
"Are you blind?", She points to Chan with her eyes, who was not really responsive, but with his body he showed what he was craving, "he's begging for me~"
It was obvious Jade had fun, as she escapes my grasp and sits back onto Chan's lap. As soon as she did a moan escapes his lips.
"Gross.. how does that help you to get him and (y/n) away from each other?"
"Rosa filmed us. We'll send it to her and boom.. they're history!" A evil giggle escapes her lips, when she puts them back on Chan's.
I knew I would have not been able to stop her, so I thought I could maybe protect her, by deleting the video but I was unsuccessful..

When I tried and they caught me, Jade told me about how she drugged you and then... Did that to you.. I felt disgusted but powerless..

"That's why she's mad at you. She saw the video and... Didn't see the truth.."