Chapter 10 | Complicated feelings

3rd Person pov

Eventuell they all arrive at the party. The place was literally a mansion. A huge garden with a pool, multiple bathrooms and...
"This girl must be rich", (y/n) muttered, as she sees the servers, that work in the mansion.
Comforting Felix lays his surprisingly small hand on her shoulder. Both give each other a small smile, before walking to the others.
(Y/n) was still more than uncomfortable. Besides Hyunjin no one had even looked at her. She really wished that the ones she actually gotten along with joined, like Han..
"You came!", The girl smiled, running up to us and hugging Chan. (Y/n) scoffs, before looking at Felix, who gives her a pityful smile.
Chan hugged her back: "So, where are the drinks?"
He jokes, making everyone laugh. The girl laughs aswell, calling on of the servers.
"He will show you around", she says, smiling at them, as the friends follow the man. (Y/n) got stopped though.
"What?", She asked, not trying to hide her annoyence.
"I think we didn't talk yet, I'm Jade", the blond girl gave (y/n) a warm smile, which is not returned.
"So what?"
"Why are you so mean?", Jade whines jokingly, making (y/n)s eyes roll.
"Stop being overdramatic! What do you want?!", A hiss escapes the girls lips.
"You like Chan, don't you?"
"What?"
The blonds girl Attitude switches from sweet to dead serious.
"You like him, right?"
Shocked (y/n) just looks at the pretty girl in front of her.
"Too bad that he's mine.. rather, he will be mine. So you better get out of my way!", Are the last words she spoke, before (y/n) walks off, desperately trying to find the other. Eyes are all over her, as she pushes through the crowd of people. But she didn't care. She just wanted to leave as soon as she's able to.

Chan pov:

I am having fun with my friends, laughing and drinking a bit. Everyone is in a good mood, enjoy themselves. Most are already starting to act like their drunk. I know they don't really handle alcohol well. That's why I wont really drink, so I can take care of them. Carefully I watch over them, until someone bumps into my back. Confused I look back, just to find (y/n) on the floor. Worried I reach out to help her up, but she is already getting up herself.
"Are you alright?", She seems off.. her head is hanging down and she isn't answering. Irritated I look behind her and see Jade walk towards up. She gives me a look, symbolizing that her ex is round. Being nice I reach for her hand, but stop when (y/n) gently grabs my arm. I look down at her. All she does is shaking her head, griping my arm harder. She's ready adorable..
Just like (y/n) I shake my at Jade, who seems frustrated and walks off again.
"Do you need fresh Air?"
Still not looking at me she nods. Gently I take her hand, leading her out the house, into the empty garden. We both sit down on the porch. (Y/n) gently hugs her own legs, not looking at me.
Slowly I put my arm around her, but she stops me.
"Don't."
Surprised I stop, respecting her boundaries.
An awkward silence ensues. It's unbearable to me. Surprisingly I'm not the one breaking it, but she is.
"Why did you listen to? When I shook my head."
"I thought you are uncomfortable with me holding Jade, so I didn't. Was that not what you meant?"
"It was.."
I sigh in relieve: "Good I was worried for a second."
She still isn't looking at me...
"Chan, why didn't that stop you from doing it before?"
"What?"
"At the arcade.."
Oooh I think I know what she means now.
"Jade's ex was there. She's still not over him, so she asked me to pretend to be with her", I explain chuckling a bit. (Y/n) is staying dead serious though.
"You were pretending... The same way you did with me today...."
Completely in shock I stand up, pulling her up with me, which makes her trip and fall into my arms. Instantly she tries to get away from me, but I am still holding her tightly.
"I never pretended around you, (y/n). I really do love you, even if you don't feel the same way."
After I said that, she stops with struggling. Lovingly I snuggle my face in her neck.
"Then why did you two do what we did?", It's hard for her to talk, I can tell.
"I was just imagining she was you. Also, she's not even interested in me. So why should I run after her?"
"But I'm not either."
I chuckle: "But there is a difference. I love you, not her."
She sighs.
"I hate you, you know that?"
"Yeah I know", this time I can't hold in my laughter.
As she escapes my embrace, I can see, that she cried.
"Awww you even cried over me, you must real hate me~"

(Y/n) pov:

Hand in Hand we enter the big house again. Even tho I'm glad that he and I talked about it, I can't help but still feel hurt by what happend. Maybe agreeing to do something with him was a dumb idea after all..
As soon as we join the others again, they noticed that us holding onto each other's hand. Felix gives me a reassuring smile before sipping on his drink. Most are pretty drunk. It looks kinda funny I must admit, as I giggle a bit. While Chan is teasing his friends, Jade approaches up again. Immediately I walk closer to Chan again, tightening my grip on his hand. First he looks down at them and then to Jade.
"What's up Jade?", Chan asks concerned.
The pretty, blond girl looked at him, like she's about to cry. "He's got someone new", she says, going in for a hug while pushing me away. Strong enough, that's I'm forced to to let go of his hand. As Jade hugs him, she gives me a evil grin, before turning back to her crying self, looking for comfort in his arms.
"You saw that, right?", I ask Felix, who was walking over to me.
"I did.."
I facepalm lightly: "I forget to tell him when we were outside.."
Both Felix and I just stare at them, while Jade gets all of Chans attention, giving me dirty looks from time to time. One thing that wasn't too surprising, I still feel jealous.. I want to be the one he holds like that.. I want to be the one crying to him.. but I can't.. I'll only get hurt again.

After a few more moment of them hugging, they finally separate again.
"Can you please stay with me, Chan?", She asks, wiping away her 'tears'. Immediately I walk between them and answer for him: "No! He can't stay, sorry."
Protective I walk Infront of the boy, who just is just staring at me with confusion.
"Oh I guess you two are doing something later", she sobs, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your plans."
After that she just walks off to some other people I don't know too well.
"Someone must be really jealous~", Chan chuckles lightly.
"Do you want to stay with her or what?", I snap back at him.
"Not really. It's just cute to see you acting like that", he smiles, patting my head softly, "Let's get the others home, before it's too late."
I nod, taking their backs, so that they have a rasiert time walking, when suddenly Chan hugs me from behind.
His hot breath on my ear makes me shiver.
"You know", she starts whispering into my ear, "If you changed your mind and want to be my girlfriend, just let me know~"