Chapter 14 | A favor

3rd pov:

The lovebird drove back to (y/n)s house as fast as they were able to. As soon as they arrive the worried girl jumped out of the care and ran into the house to find her brother, who was crying and throwing up yet again. Fortunately it wasn't necessary to send him to the hospital, as he felt better after a rather short amount of him.
Tired from crying he fell asleep on the couch in the living room, where (y/n) found a letter that red:

(Y/n), we will be leaving for a few weeks. Tell us when the surgery is over and he's gone and we will return. Until then you will have unlimited access to our band account. Buy whatever is necessary to provide for you and your brother.

After the girl red that she started to cry uncontrollably. She felt hurt and simply helpless. Just like Chan, she couldn't do anything to make the situation better. She cried so much, until she also fell asleep next to Chan, who was holding her the whole time.

Chans pov:

I sigh with relieve as (y/n) finally stopped crying, instead she is just laying peacefully in my arms, sleeping. I can't imagine how she must be feeling right now. Her parents left. They should be here, supporting their children, instead they put every responsibility on their daughter.. I'm worried she's overworking herself and then she still finds time to think about me.. or should I say us? She's really amazing..

(Y/n) pov:

Slowly I open my eyes. I fell asleep, didn't I? Zack's sleeping quietly with a blanket over him. Chan must have gotten the blanket. I look down at myself and notice a second blanket. I guess he took care of the both of us..
Quietly, trying to not wake up my brother I stand up to see what time it is.
"Only 3 am..", I whisper to myself as I walk into the kitchen to get myself something small to eat.
"I still have so much to do..", still tired I look at the calendar that hangs on the kitchen wall,"13 Days left.."

It's 7 am when I gently wake up Zack. His eyes are still a bit puffy from crying last night.
"Good morning, how are you feeling?", I give him a smile which he returns the best he is able to.
"I'm okay. Did mom and dad return?"
"No, i don't think so."
He's disappointed.. but who can blame him. I'm upset too.
"Listen, I'll call your school and mine and we will spend the next few days together. How does that sound?"
After hearing my proposal he nods excitingly: "We can do whatever I want, right??"
"Yeah, you make the call!"

After making him breakfast and calling both schools I text Chan.

Me:
Thank you for the putting blankets over Zack and me. That was really sweet

Chan:
Anything for you (y/n) <3

Me:
And thank you for trusting me with your music
It really means a lot to me

Chan:
Just like you mean a lot, no, the world to me~

Me:
Can I ask you for two favors?
As in at least one massive one?

Chan:
Anytime a!
What's up?

Feeling uneasy I stare at his answer. Should I really ask him something like that?

(Sorry for the extremely short chapters)