Chapter 29 | A day in Paris

(Y/n) pov:

Fortunately I was able to get Felix to join the four of us. At first he planned to just stay in and sleep a bit, but in the end he agreed to help me get through the day with Jade and Rosa. Though I am still trying to talk it out with Rosa, I have kinda lost hope at this point..

"This Cafe looks so cute!~", Jade says, still clinging onto Chans Arm.
Seeing them like this makes me feel kinda jealous. The people around us are staring. Admiring how good they look together and then there is me.. just some random person.. These kinda things make me feel so bad about myself and it fucking sucks..
"They really do look good, don't they. It's sad everyone has realized it, but you", my old friend Rosa says, before walking after the other two.
She isn't wrong.. but I know Chan doesn't like her. So there is no need to worry.
While I'm lost in my thoughts, I can feel Felix's small hands on my shoulder. I look up and see this reassuring smile in his freckled face.
"You are really adorable!", I smile at him, before we to also follow the others.

Together we walk into a cute, small Cafe. As we enter, all eyes are on Jade and Chan, just like I expected. Again, Felix reassures me, that everything is okay, as he puts his arm around me. Having him do this has always been so calming.
The five of us sit down on a nice, big table and wait for someone to take our order.
"What can I get you?", A brunette female walks over to us. When she sees Felix and I, she immediately giggles.
"Wow, you two are a really cute couple!"
Confused Felix and I look at each other.
"Oh, we're-"
"They're not a couple."
I was about to answer, when Chan interrupts me, with a Stirn look, while pulling his arms away from Jade. This whole situation made her visually uncomfortable, so I just order quickly to change the subject.

After we finished our drinks and payed for them, we decided to go shopping, since Rosa and Jade insisted we go.
I walk between the boys, while the two girls walk a bit further away from us. They are chatting about many things, clothes, shoes, boys and other interests. Things Rosa and I used to talk about before my brother got sick..
Chan and Felix are probably able to see how I'm getting upset again, because Chan grabs my hand gently, holding his in mine. We both smile at each other and continue to follow the other girls, as they decide in what store they wanna go next.
We ended up going into multiple clothing stores, shoe stores and even a lingerie store, where they forced the boys to go in. Jade mostly tried to flirt with Chan, but he shut her down everytime. Ignoring that, it was actually kinda fun. I didn't really buy anything, but it could have been worst I think. At least they have not been harassing me like they usually do. And doing some girly stuff after such a long time of worrying because of my brothers sickness was nice.

After hours we arrive in our hotel room. Both Chan and I are exhausted from walking around the whole day.
"I kinda thought this day would go differently", I chuckle bitterly, while taking off my shoes.
"Yeah..", Chan nods, also taking off his shoes, "I didn't expect them to force themselves onto us.."
A sigh escapes my lips, as I let my body fall on my bed. For a moment I close my eyes in exhausten. My whole body feels heavy.
"We still have some time left though. Maybe we can do something together tomorrow?"
"I hope so", the boy nods again, sitting down on his bed.

It's the next day. Confused I open my eyes, as Chan sits beside my bed, looking at my inpatiently. Still not understanding, I sit up and stare at him and then at the clock beside the bed, I'm sitting in.
4am..
It's basically in the middle of the night and he has to wake me up? Seriously??
"What?", Tired I rub my eyes.
"Get ready, we're going out!", He smiles.
"It's too early."
"So? If we go now, the other will not catch us and we will be able to spend the day together", still smiling, he sits down next to me. Begrudgingly I stand up and go to the bathroom to change my clothes and put some make-up on.
When I'm ready, Chan is as well. Quietly I follow him out the hotel, not knowing where we are actually going.
"What are you planning to do?", I look at the guys back, as he walks Infront of me.
"It's a surprise~", he's such a tease sometimes..
As we walk through a park, the sun is slowly rising, drowning the sky in pretty and soft colors.
Amazed by the view I stop walking and simply admire the view.
"(Y/n)."
"Yeah?", I don't look at him, but instead at the beautiful view that is displayed on the sky.
"I'm sorry for all the times I've hurt you and will hurt you", his voice sounds soft and fragile, like he's about to cry, "And if I will hurt you again in the future, please don't hate me.."
Unsure I look at him. Something in him seems broken.
"I could never hate you Chan."

'Is this what you meant??"

Chan sighs and gives me a small smile: "I really hope so.."

'I Don remember doing that. I swear! You have to believe me, (Y/n) please!"

"And I know that."

'I can't believe you!'

"Chan.."
"(Y/n).."
"I love you Chan.."

'I can't Chris.. I just can't..'