Chapter 28 | Free time in Paris

(Y/n) pov:

After a few hours we arrive at our hotel. Every single one of us is exhausted. The others from the how trip and me from crying so much.
As soon as we arrive I take a long, hot shower. When I'm done Chan sits on his bed, waiting for me to join him. With my fresh clothes on I sit beside him, on his bed. We both are just exhausted, as he let's himself fall onto me, forcing me to carry his whole weight.
"Are you okay?", I ask concerned, making him smile.
"I'm alright, but how are you?", Gently he takes my hand and holds it in his.
I sigh quietly: "Better than before.. but I'm still a bit worried.."
"Your parents will take care of it and we can just enjoy our time here", he speaks, "We have 3 days left before we'll fly back. So why not just enjoy our time here?"
I honestly don't know how to respond, so I just stay silent in his arms.
"You deserve a break, (y/n). Worrying about Zack won't help him, nor will it help you.."
"I know..", a sigh leaves my lips, "I just can't help it...."
"Well", abruptly Chan stands up, making me almost fall of the bed, as he now stand in front of me. With a gentle smile he offers me his hand.
"I will take your mind off of things and that's a promise!", He seems confident about that.. maybe a bit too confident.
Unsure I look at his lovely face and then at his hand, before taking it slowly. As soon as my hand is in his, he grabs it, making me stand up and embraces me in a tight hug.
Something about this whole situation makes me feel really insecure and I don't know why..
"I'll hop into the shower and afterwards we can go to sleep, or do you want sleep now? You don't have to wait for me if you're tired", he gives me a concerned look, still holding me.
"I'll wait."
"Alright", slowly he let's go of me and walks I to the bathroom, before closing the door behind him.
When I hear the shower, I let myself fall onto Chans bed, that I am still sitting on.
Today was.. something.. I've been so emotional the whole day. I really wonder how they all endured my behavior. Even Jade helped me out today. Though I don't know why she did it, it was really sweet of her.. that's doesn't mean I should trust her. I mean, she has been turning people against me left and right.. she probably wanted to get on chan's good side.. but whatever.
Annoyed I grab my phone out of my pocket. No missed calls or texts. I was kinda hoping my parents would contact me after today.. guess I'm expecting too much again.

After about 15 minutes Chan opens the bathroom, walks to me and lays down next to me. His hair is wet and he's wearing a comfy sweater. Somehow he manages to look hot like this..
"What?", He asks, catching me off guard.
"N-nothing."
The boy chuckles: "Then why are you staring at me?"
I could feel my face heat up, but I continue to speak anyway: "I just noticed how attractive you look.."
Gently he grabs my face, feeling my warm cheeks.
"And I'm just noticing again how much I love you.."
Slowly he moves closer to my face and kisses me softly. I relax into the kiss, as I enjoy every second of it. When we part, I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. Seeing him stare at me with so much love makes me happy. Really really happy.
"You know you can relax now, right?"
I nod, still looking at him, before I cuddle up to him. Being around him makes me so happy. It's addicting.

Later when we go to bed, we cuddling, as we both drift into a well deserved slumber.

It's 10 am when I open my eyes. Next to me lays a still asleep Chan. He looks adorable. I catch myself smiling at his sleeping face and when I do I give him small kiss on his forehead, before wiggling out of his arms carefully and using the bathroom. When I walk back to our beds, Chan is sitting up, rubbing his eyes sleepily. I giggle, before sitting down on my own bed.
"Good morning, sleepyhead", still giggling I look at him. The boy gives me a smile, before getting up as well.
After a short while we're done and are about to exit the hotel room, Rosa and Jade knock on our door. Confused about it we open the door.
"Chan! How did you sleep?", Jade asks, hugging Chan forcefully. He seems uncomfortable, but doesn't say a thing.
"What were you planning to do?", The girl continues, letting to of Chan.
"Just wanted to go into a Café", he answers.
"We'll join you then!", The pretty girl shouts excited, takes Chans arm and drags him outside. Leaving Rosa and me behind. Unsure I give her a smile, but she just follows the other two, leaving me by myself. I sigh, while the three walk down the hall.
"Maybe I should get Felix to join as well?", I mumble, as I also follow them slowly.