Chapter Sixty One. Miruko's Last Day As A Hero

Începe de la început

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Achoo!".

"Don't sneeze on me Toga I don't wanna get sick".

"Shut up Dabi I think some rabbit was talking about me".

Dabi raised an eyebrow confused how a rabbit could talk about her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"COME ON LETS GO HUNT SOME VILLAINS DOWN!!" Yelled Rumi hopping from building to building enjoying the air whipping past her and the feeling of freedom it gave her.

Not far behind was Izuku who was only a couple feet away with Ochako far in the back struggling to keep up.

Izuku saw this and shot out Blackwhip grabbing her and putting her on his back as he kept running.

Rumi saw a Nomu flying through the air and she grinned and shot off into the sky soaring above the Nomu.

"KAGUYA MOON!!" Screamed Miruko slamming her leg onto the Nomu's skull killing it instantly.

Miruko started to fall to the ground but Izuku quickly caught her hand and they both landed on a building.

"You ok Rumi?" Said Izuku.

"Hehe don't worry I can handle anything, besides do you think I'm weak just because I'm pregnant!" Said Rumi with her emotions switching around.

"W-what no I just make sure you and the babies are ok thats all" said Izuku not wanting to be on the receiving end of her anger... Those kicks hurt like hell.

Rumi smiled and her ears perked up "oh then I understand".

Izuku gave a mental sigh of relief hearing he wasn't in trouble for anything.

"Now come on I wanna make the most out of my last day as a hero, then let's stop and get me some food cause I'm craving chocolate covered pickles!" Said Rumi bouncing away in glee.

"She's really looking for a fight right now with a strong villain" said Ochako with a chuckle "and is getting those weird food cravings...".

"I don't blame her since this is her last day before she announces her temporary retirement as a hero" said Izuku "and yeah... They get pretty gross sometimes...".

"Yeah.. I know she'll miss it but she seems even more excited about the future kids" said Ochako.

"Hehe she wouldn't stop talking about them and has already been asking me for name i-" Izuku was cut off when they heard a loud explosion then Rumi's laughter.

"Welp she found a villain she was looking for.." said Ochako.

"Yeah... I should probably stop her from too much property damage or else herself or me will have to pay for it..." Said Izuku who then took off with Ochako on his back still.

They soon arrived at the scene and Miruko was finishing up on a small group of Nomu with her using her powerful legs to tear one of their arms off.

"Uravity go and help protect the civilians and stop any Nomu that get passed me and Miruko" said Deku going into hero mode.

"Got it" said Ochako jumping down and using her quirk to float to the ground.

Deku shot off and caught a car that was thrown into the air and used it as a wrecking ball to slam it onto the Nomu. He then reached out grabbing its head and tore it's quirks out to let it finally rest.

"T-thank... You... D-eku..." Said the Nomu before it slumped down passing away.

His eyes hardened and he looked up at the last of the Nomu which were currently running away from a very happy Miruko.